Thread: PS4 | Mortal Kombat 11

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Default PS4 | Mortal Kombat 11

This game came out last week and looks pretty damn good to me.

Old skool vs new skool trailer:

Roster of fighters:

It continues the rebooted story from MK9 and MKX. The story, graphics, game mechanics, and netcode are getting great reviews. One downside is that unlocking cosmetic stuff for the characters is incredibly difficult and grindy. So grindy that the devs have said itíll be patched this week to make it easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AStiffBreeze; 29-04-2019 at 12:49 AM.
    Interested in joining AUF?

--> CLICK HERE <--

to learn more about what sort of clan we are,
    and how to go about joining.

AUF Full Member - Halfway Glory-Hound (5000+) Smajs's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

Game looks great, I have a weird issue with fighting games though.

I love 'em, but there is something about playing them in an arcade where your credits are precious, each life holds so much hope once you run out of coin, you get an extra surge of adrenalin when you are down on health and the clock is running out. At home I tend to play for a week or so and then fall back because continues are so readily available.

The other issue nowadays is how difficult it is to organize a bunch of mates to come around for some good old fight nights, when it happens it is beautiful.

Think it would be great to bring the PS4 to the bar for after work, saw a couple more arcade game bars lately in Sydney too, so that may scratch that itch.

Online is always an option I guess. If the single-player has a lengthy story mode I might pick up the XL version later in the year.