Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: PS4 | Tom Clancy's The Division 2

Super Muderator AUF Full Member - The 6th Dimension (6000+) mudman05's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mudman05

I canít seem to download the open beta, keeps coming up with an error code

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Interested in joining AUF?

Then follow the link ---> HERE <--- to learn how

AUFs bearded Norse Mod AUF Full Member - It's all true .. this person is an AUF-god (15,000+) Locoevo's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Locoevo

Quote Originally Posted by mudman05 View Post
    I canít seem to download the open beta, keeps coming up with an error code

Do you have the the private BETA installed still?

CLICK ON MY MANBOOBS TO JOIN AUF

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mudman05

Default PS4 | Tom Clancy's The Division 2

No mate never even downloaded the private beta

Edit: got it to work as my os4 wasnít set as my main ps4 so kids one could go online. Switched it back & it started downloading. Weird though as have downloaded other betas & games with no problem until now.

Last edited by mudman05; 02-03-2019 at 09:20 AM.

AUFs bearded Norse Mod AUF Full Member - It's all true .. this person is an AUF-god (15,000+) Locoevo's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Locoevo

No mate never even downloaded the private beta

Edit: got it to work as my os4 wasn’t set as my main ps4 so kids one could go online. Switched it back & it started downloading. Weird though as have downloaded other betas & games with no problem until now.

Time to get rid of the kids mate
    CLICK ON MY MANBOOBS TO JOIN AUF

AUF Full Member - Dual Post-Millenium Man (2000+) jackal_84's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    jackal_84
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Locoevo View Post
    Time to get rid of the kids mate
    You could drop them off at the pool

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk

AUF Full Member - Warbird Firehead (750+)
    Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    SpudRotor
    XBLA
    SpudRotor

So I played till the first settlement this morning. Movement and guns feel better the closed Beta. Enemies are way less aggressive, more tactical.

Feels much better.

Sent from my GALAXY far far away.
    Spud out...

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mudman05

Well I have played a small amount but for some reason in the Rescue Eleanor mission mine is glitched & cant get to the rooftop so canít complete the main story mission, very frustrating

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    SpudRotor
    XBLA
    SpudRotor

That's an odd one. Just restart it I guess. Hopefully I can jump on a bit this evening

Spud out...

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mudman05

Yeah so weird, restarted 3 times & did mission 3 times still couldnít complete. Ended up joining some random who asked for help on a different mission & when that was completed the mission I couldnít do was finished. So weird but least I got past it

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    SpudRotor
    XBLA
    SpudRotor

I just did it not long ago my self. Worked. Bit odd that it was such a pain for you but glad it done now.

Spud out...

AUF Full Member - Paid in FULL! (1000+) B_enjamin411's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF

I played a few hours this morning and didn't have any issues except the texture loading bug.

It feels great, really enjoying it. The Washington DC setting has really grown on me now too.

AUF Full (TRIAL) Member - More than your average Social Guy (30+) Exokrin's Avatar
    Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    Exokrin
    XBLA
    N/A

Playing a bit this evening and had a few texture issues and people falling in mid air. Now it's down for maintenance

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    SpudRotor
    XBLA
    SpudRotor

Played out all the content on the normal characters. Gotta say it's feeling good.

Some Problems I have with the game.
    1. Shotguns and Snipers feel weaker then I would like.
    2. Had a couple crashes. After 1 there was a login queue of 10k. Only took a couple mins. But was annoying. Crashed were disconnection so not sure if me or them.
    3. I hate the Mods. Pretty much don't need to mod guns at all. The negatives just feel bad. some of the Mods make no sense, like improved 25% reload speed but -10% crit chance. They need a rework.

Some things I really like.
    1. Brand gear is very cool.
    2. Enemy AI is outstanding. LMG guys Prone or Bipod up, yell out we are being flanked when you flank. Yell out Surround him and they scatter and surround you. Feels great.
    4. Different Faction AI is vastly different. Completely different playstyles and tactic required.
    4. The Patching has made the game feel really well balanced.
    5. ARs feel great to use. Red enemies die in under half a clip. Purple full clip. Gold 2 to 3 depending on NPC movement
    6. SMGs are even better at close range then ARs. You can feel the different use cases for them completely.

Last edited by SpudRotor; 03-03-2019 at 11:34 AM.
    Spud out...

AUF Full (TRIAL) Member - More than your average Social Guy (30+) Exokrin's Avatar
    Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    Exokrin
    XBLA
    N/A

I totally agree with you on all accounts. Really need the sniper to do more damage. Sounds awesome with a real thud but needs the damage to match.
    Been having a few sound issues where the gun sounds just drop out and restarting is the only fix.

Really looking forward to the full release

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    SpudRotor
    XBLA
    SpudRotor

Yeah they had some sound bugs in Closed as well. They patched a few but some followed into Open. Had a couple of no gun sounds for a clip. Swapping weapons and reloading seemed to bring it good

Forgot to say the DMRs are amazing. Super accurate with good fire rates. MK17 maybe? One of my favourites.

Spud out...

AUF Full Member - GUN PRON PRONE (3000+)
    Clan
    PSN
    Tallpaul77
    XBLA
    -

I have played a bit more of the open beta, I'm still not sold on it.

I like it but I find I get a bit bored after 30 minutes. I don't feel any urge to progress or explore, not sure why. It seems like each area and each mission is the same thing and the weapons and enemies simply scale together so it makes little difference. I would prefer weapons I can customise too rather than just picking up another assault rifle that is 1 level higher - What makes AR#1 weaker than AR#2? I just disagree with that from a design pov. Another gripe I have is with the movement. It doesn't feel fast enough or agile for a 3rd person shooter. Switching on the auto-vault over stuff helps a bit when you're running around town but still feels a bit like driving a boat.

I'm being super picky. It is good . Still doubt I'll buy it though.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mudman05

Hopefully the games lasts longer for missions etc as Chiips & I completed most things last night in beta & game was saying we were 20% complete

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    SpudRotor
    XBLA
    SpudRotor

No idea about length of this game. But Division 1 was 20 to 30 hours of content to max level. Then (eventually) lots of content at max. From what I know all the systems are coming over from 1, IE World tiers. We only opened 2 zones and 1 darkzone. And there were a lot of other zones and 2 more darkzone. And the raid sits in it's own little piece of the map.

There's a good chance survival and underground will also appear. Looking at how they branded the content drops by the seasonal names. Autumn, winter, spring. I am hoping that they have full weather changes based on the season. This sorta showed in the clip, fingers crossed.

I agree TP. Movement is slow compared to other games recently, I kept wanting to slide down slopes(Apex or warframe) and run faster. Runnings not much slower then TDV1 if at all. Though Ladder and rappelling are slower.

Spud out...

Great Balls! AUF Full Member - Ten F*&$#%kin Thousand Muthas!! (10,000+) Chiips's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Chiips

Quote Originally Posted by Tallpaul77 View Post
    I would prefer weapons I can customise too rather than just picking up another assault rifle that is 1 level higher - What makes AR#1 weaker than AR#2? I just disagree with that from a design pov. Another gripe I have is with the movement. It doesn't feel fast enough or agile for a 3rd person shooter. Switching on the auto-vault over stuff helps a bit when you're running around town but still feels a bit like driving a boat.
    There'll be a high turnover of weapons and gear until one hits the level cap of 30. That's when you'll start really optimising gear for end-game content.
    Agree on the movement feeling a tad slow.

Hopefully the games lasts longer for missions etc as Chiips & I completed most things last night in beta & game was saying we were 20% complete
    Quote Originally Posted by SpudRotor View Post
    No idea about length of this game. But Division 1 was 20 to 30 hours of content to max level. Then (eventually) lots of content at max. From what I know all the systems are coming over from 1, IE World tiers. We only opened 2 zones and 1 darkzone. And there were a lot of other zones and 2 more darkzone. And the raid sits in it's own little piece of the map.

There's a good chance survival and underground will also appear. Looking at how they branded the content drops by the seasonal names. Autumn, winter, spring. I am hoping that they have full weather changes based on the season. This sorta showed in the clip, fingers crossed.
    There's being a lot of chat regarding end-game content , coupled with the 20% as Muddy mentioned, I expect only a handful of MAIN missions. Expect the road to rank 30 to be fleshed out by settlements, upgrades, open world distractions, etc.
    Some dynamic weather is already in the game with rain etc. Guessing many may already quit the game before all the DLC arrive.

FWIW, I did not enjoy the open beta after the first 2 missions, felt just like Divvy 1 with wack-a-mole enemies. The early enemies hardly moved, flanked, didn't deploy drones. However once smarter AI were introduced in later missions, it was good fun. The big issue of bullet sponge enemies from the first game has been pretty much addressed, so I've gone from "not going to buy" to "probably will get it" as a quick look has JB selling it for $66 on release day.

Sigs credit to SmilingLocoOtis

Interested in joining
    --> START HERE

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Tallpaul77 View Post
    I have played a bit more of the open beta, I'm still not sold on it.

I like it but I find I get a bit bored after 30 minutes. I don't feel any urge to progress or explore, not sure why.
    Iím in the same boat. Usually Iím a huge completionist, but I couldnít even be bothered to finish all of the content in the closed beta, so sat the open beta out entirely. I felt much the same about the original though, I only picked it up when it hit the bargain bin.

--> CLICK HERE <--

to learn more about what sort of clan we are,
    and how to go about joining.

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    SpudRotor
    XBLA
    SpudRotor

If you haven't already watch the "state of the game" from today on Twitch, is worth a watch or read on reddit. Covered progression and I must admit it sounds amazing.

Last edited by SpudRotor; 07-03-2019 at 11:35 AM.
    Spud out...

AUF Full Member - Middle Distance Man (1500+) Fluxburner's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Fluxburner
    XBLA
    Flux_Burner

If you haven't already watch the "state of the game" from today on Twitch, is worth a watch or read on reddit. Covered progression and I must admit it sounds amazing.

State of the game. LINK
    Last edited by Fluxburner; 07-03-2019 at 01:10 PM.

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    SpudRotor
    XBLA
    SpudRotor

Thanks flex. I failed to put one in... I will just hang my head in shame over here.

I couldn't access your link as at work, but located this YT one.

https://youtu.be/ARdAtyLuQFA

Spud out...

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    Exokrin
    XBLA
    N/A

Thanks to both of you for the links! Game is sounding better and better

Sent from my mobility device

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    SpudRotor
    XBLA
    SpudRotor

So finally after 20 hours to download the patch I finally loaded the game for 30 mins this morning. I really wish they would preload patches or something 45gb is silly. In saying that, so much stuff has been tweaked. It feels amazing.

Spud out...

AUF Full Member - Paid in FULL! (1000+) B_enjamin411's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF

In saying that, so much stuff has been tweaked. It feels amazing.

Agreed. Played for a few hours last night and the game is just awesome!

Refreshing to have a good launch and a game that delivers

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Fluxburner
    XBLA
    Flux_Burner

So there is in game clan support and a bonus system for working as a clan. It looks pretty solid and worth it. You can also share all your items in a clan stash as well which is neat.
    I went ahead and set up the AUF clan since it checks for availability of clan tickers, to lock down the AUF ticker so it doesn't get used.
    I would like someone else to be commander and run the clan group, as I am away a lot with work and won't have the access to be able to support the role should it need supporting?
    So next question who on the admin team is playing that wants the AUF clan commander role?
    Chime in so we can set it up.

We need 4 guys straight away for the clan to be valid and active.

There is no ability to assign the clan commander role unfortunately , but we can disband the clan free up the ticker, and at the sametime the new appointee can setup the clan again as I disband it and use the AUF ticker.
    I would like someone that's got clan roles unlocked in game already to please check for me to make sure I am in fact correct at assuming you cannot have more than one AUF clan ticker in use at one time in game.

By the way game is good, bit of a carbon copy from one though.
    Last edited by Fluxburner; 13-03-2019 at 01:08 PM.

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    SpudRotor
    XBLA
    SpudRotor

Hey Flex, thank you. I Need to catch up to you mate, but happy to test with you once i get there. When does it unlock?

Spud out...

Great Balls! AUF Full Member - Ten F*&$#%kin Thousand Muthas!! (10,000+) Chiips's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Chiips

Quote Originally Posted by Locoevo View Post
    Hey Spud you can make the AUF clan for this, no Admin as far as I know will be getting it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluxburner View Post
    So next question who on the admin team is playing that wants the AUF clan commander role?
    Chime in so we can set it up.
    I plan on getting it, Muddy maybe as well. However we won't be into it as much as you guys, so Spud can create & help manage it long term.
    Just accept anyone in AUF, and successfully recruit newbies before opening doors to them.

Sigs credit to SmilingLocoOtis

Interested in joining
    --> START HERE

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Fluxburner
    XBLA
    Flux_Burner

Well mate , in the meantime I can just leave the clan open perhaps and moderate it as required if you guys like? If new guys recruit then opt into the clan & join by enrolling to AUF via the website I'll leave 'em active.
    Until someone else unlocks the clan management tool at least.
    Anyone that wants in the meantime just search for our AUF ticker in clan search& join.

The main thing though is to test the theory for only one instance on the clan roster for each ticker.? It unlocks at level 5 Spud but took me to lvl 11 to actually get the story to guide the unlock. Who is this Flex guy by the way ? lol