Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: PS4 | Tom Clancy's The Division 2

AUF Full Member - Middle Distance Man (1500+)
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    nostalgie82
    XBLA
    N/A

Going to grab this on the weekend so will sign up when I get on lads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AUF Full Member - Warbird Firehead (750+)
    Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    SpudRotor
    XBLA
    SpudRotor

@flux. Was actually really sick. Basically laid up each day with no energy and strength. So spent time laying on the couch. Only about 25 hours over the week though to max level.

The Main missions are like 1 level up each. As well as the SHD tech side missions. Just smashed through them.

I am at WT2 now. It's pretty challenging.

Sent from my GALAXY far far away.
    Spud out...

AUF Full Member - GUN PRON PRONE (3000+)
    Clan
    PSN
    Tallpaul77
    XBLA
    -

Cant recall who but someone was talking about textures rendering slowly in the beta, not an issue I experienced, but maybe the same issue. As Flex said, possibly hard drive related? Still havent jumped onboard with this but seems like a few of you guys playing - must be decent?

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    SpudRotor
    XBLA
    SpudRotor

TP it's really slow to play compared to WF. But it's basically the first game with improvements. If you like the first one you will probably like this. If you didnt lime the first one then it's kinda a guessing game.

Could you borrow a copy. Local library or from an AUFer.

I have a hybrid drive, I have had textures not render once in live. Fixed itself after 2 seconds.

The game really shines with mates to play with. More tactical. Heaps of tough situations. We have approx 12 in the Clan. Plus Talbot and maybe a couple others playing in other clans.

Spud out...

Great Balls! AUF Full Member - Ten F*&$#%kin Thousand Muthas!! (10,000+) Chiips's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Chiips

Quote Originally Posted by howitzur View Post
    I just grabbed this and after the 18 fucking hours to download I had a play this morning. Is anyone else experiencing stuttering as fuck gameplay? I couldn't even complete the first mission because one second Id be running down a hallway the next id be running into the wall at the end of the hallway. Shooting bad guys? Hahahaha yeah fucking right? Is this a commection thing or what?

Anyone else get this? Did a speed test and got 15mb which is pretty good for my adsl connection.
    Yup, plagued by this on the first or second time I played it. Quick google suggest it was a common problem, the solution is to logout and log back in.

Haven't had this issue since.

Sigs credit to SmilingLocoOtis

Interested in joining
    --> START HERE

AUF Full (TRIAL) Member - More than your average Social Guy (30+) Exokrin's Avatar
    Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    Exokrin
    XBLA
    N/A

I haven't had the stuttering game play with internal or external HD. I did run into an issue where at lvl 16 all armor was showing max and most guns were showing over 16k damage but when at a vendor it showed the correct stats. Stayed like that through the next lvl. Haven't logged back in to see if it all back to norm today as yet

Sent from my mobility device

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    SpudRotor
    XBLA
    SpudRotor

Exo. Pretty sure that is normalised stats. I am guessing you visited the DZ. If you bring up your inventory at the bottom it will have a toggle to show normalised stats or not. Hold R3 or L3. Logging off and on resets it. It seems to hold after existing the DZ which is odd

Spud out...

AUF Full Member - Paid in FULL! (1000+) howitzur's Avatar
    Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    howitzur
    XBLA
    Howitzur303

Quote Originally Posted by Fluxburner View Post
    Do you have a portable HDD linked to your PS4, & storing applications on that ?

I have had frame rate issues as well constantly when the game is processing full combat, I was thinking it was the read speed from my portable HDD causing it possibly?Unless it is server side?

I haven't moved the game across to the PS4 yet to check, but I had the same issue with the digital copy of Division 1 , when I moved the game instance across to the PS4 HDD it stopped doing it.

I had both the digital and the hard CD copy of the original, with the disc it never had frame rate issues etc at all. It wasn't until I upgraded to the gold digital edition that I experienced it.

@ Spud man you jumped levels fast did you have some long game sessions ?
    I see Tal is at a 456 gear score already , kiling it.
    I'm still back at level 22.
    Hit me up guys whenever, I much prefer to play in a squad than solo.

If your in the clan in game & I don't have you on my friends list please add me cheers.

I'm really liking the game personally, the progression system in this game always seems to grab me , I guess I must like loot shooters....
    Nah mate, Ive got an onboard 2tb hdd and running off disc. I definitely believe its a server/connection thing. I closed application and rebooted. Was ok for a bit and had smokin' grouped up with me yesterday, went ok for a while then it started up again. I actually had the same issue with TD1 too.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    SpudRotor
    XBLA
    SpudRotor

What ISP do you use. I got a mate that has a bizarre similar issue in Battlefield games. I believe it's the ISP in his case. But could never confirm.

Spud out...