Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: March 2018 PS+

  1. #1
    AUF Full Member - Halfway Glory-Hound (5000+) Smajs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    5,255
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

    Default March 2018 PS+

    Bloodborne (PS4)
    Ratchet and Clank (PS4)
    Legend of Kay Anniversary (PS3)
    Mighty No. 9 (PS3 and PS4)
    Claire: Extended Cut (PS Vita and PS4)
    Bombing Busters (PS Vita and PS4)

    Bloodborne is amazing, might get back into the Chalices.

    Also from 8 March 2019 PS+ will only offer PS4 games monthly, ending the PS3 and Vita offerings.

    PS3 has had great support but I think the Vita should still get free games. PS4 only, wonder if it will mean higher quality.

  2. #2
    AUF Full Member - GUN PRON PRONE (3000+)
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,396
    Clan
    .
    PSN
    Tallpaul77
    XBLA
    -

    Default

    Ratchet & Clank! Awesome.

  3. #3
    AUF Leader AStiffBreeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    22,964
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

    Default March 2018 PS+

    I bought Bloodborne at launch and still haven't played it lol. Money well spent


    Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    Interested in joining AUF?

    --> CLICK HERE <--

    to learn more about what sort of clan we are,
    and how to go about joining.

    .

  4. #4
    AUF Full Member - Kobesonlikepostspammer (4500+) ELMO-LIKES-BOOBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Wollongong
    Posts
    4,570
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    ELMO-LIKES-BOOBY

    Default

    Mighty number 9 hey. Well itís better than nothing haha


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    AUFs bearded Norse Mod AUF Full Member - It's all true .. this person is an AUF-god (15,000+) Locoevo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    N.S.W
    Posts
    17,776
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Locoevo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AStiffBreeze View Post
    I bought Bloodborne at launch and still haven't played it lol. Money well spent


    Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    And youíve got the audacity to give me shit about Witcher 3!!!


    Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    CLICK ON MY MANBOOBS TO JOIN AUF

  6. #6
    AUF Leader AStiffBreeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    22,964
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locoevo View Post
    And youíve got the audacity to give me shit about Witcher 3!!!


    Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    Should we make this interesting? A wager to see who can finish their respective game first, with trophy proof?


    Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    Interested in joining AUF?

    --> CLICK HERE <--

    to learn more about what sort of clan we are,
    and how to go about joining.

    .

  7. #7
    AUFs bearded Norse Mod AUF Full Member - It's all true .. this person is an AUF-god (15,000+) Locoevo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    N.S.W
    Posts
    17,776
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Locoevo

    Default March 2018 PS+

    Quote Originally Posted by AStiffBreeze View Post
    Should we make this interesting? A wager to see who can finish their respective game first, with trophy proof?


    Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    Iíll see you in 5-10 years friend! I bought the super duper edition on PC (I have all 3 Witcher games on it now) while it was on sale, I really should start it soon though.


    Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    CLICK ON MY MANBOOBS TO JOIN AUF

  8. #8
    AUF Full Member - Paid in FULL! (1000+) lex_stone_76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    1,355
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    lex_stone_76
    XBLA
    N/A

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locoevo View Post
    Iíll see you in 5-10 years friend! I bought the super duper edition on PC (I have all 3 Witcher games on it now) while it was on sale, I really should start it soon though.


    Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    Ha did the same... have played the first few hours of W3 and then... got distracted with other stuff. Nice looking game on the PC that's for sure.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    AUFs bearded Norse Mod AUF Full Member - It's all true .. this person is an AUF-god (15,000+) Locoevo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    N.S.W
    Posts
    17,776
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Locoevo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lex_stone_76 View Post
    Ha did the same... have played the first few hours of W3 and then... got distracted with other stuff. Nice looking game on the PC that's for sure.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Loading screen looks amazing with the hair fX!


    Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    CLICK ON MY MANBOOBS TO JOIN AUF

  10. #10
    AUF Leader AStiffBreeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    22,964
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locoevo View Post
    Iíll see you in 5-10 years friend! I bought the super duper edition on PC (I have all 3 Witcher games on it now) while it was on sale, I really should start it soon though.


    Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining





    Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    Interested in joining AUF?

    --> CLICK HERE <--

    to learn more about what sort of clan we are,
    and how to go about joining.

    .

  11. #11
    AUF Full Member - Paid in FULL! (1000+) lex_stone_76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    1,355
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    lex_stone_76
    XBLA
    N/A

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locoevo View Post
    Loading screen looks amazing with the hair fX!


    Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    Mighty fine hair although I turned that shit off to stop the framerate chugging.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by lex_stone_76; 02-03-2018 at 08:11 PM.

  12. #12
    AUF Full Member - Halfway Glory-Hound (5000+) Smajs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    5,255
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

    Default

    Games up, Blood spilled feels good again.

    EDIT - Holy shit does Ratchet look great in HDR.
    Last edited by Smajs; 06-03-2018 at 11:43 PM.

  13. #13
    AUF Full Member - Middle Distance Man (1500+) Fluxburner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    1,951
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Fluxburner
    XBLA
    Flux_Burner

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AStiffBreeze View Post
    I bought Bloodborne at launch and still haven't played it lol. Money well spent


    Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    haha, funny. Actually can't believe it's free! It's probably one of the best game titles I've ever played.It's in my hall of fame never sell collection. Being free man thats a gift from the game gods right there. Play it now. The DLC is awesome as well.Happy to help anyone at anytime with this game if they are stuck.....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •