Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom come deliverance FEB 13

AUF Full Member - Halfway Glory-Hound (5000+) Smajs's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

Damn, just found out that you can disguise yourself if you have the correct gear, can mingle about in bandit and Cuman camps. This should be fun.

And if you are challenged to a duel or fight for a wager don't use the head-cracker perk, I knocked the knight out but when he regained consciousness he declared he won ha ha ok then.

AUF Full Member - Halfway Glory-Hound (5000+) mmmgilly's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Smajs View Post
    Damn, just found out that you can disguise yourself if you have the correct gear, can mingle about in bandit and Cuman camps. This should be fun.

And if you are challenged to a duel or fight for a wager don't use the head-cracker perk, I knocked the knight out but when he regained consciousness he declared he won ha ha ok then.
    I tried that with a cuman camp, musn't have had enough gear or stealth skill must play a factor, they spotted me fairly quickly.

As for the duals, better to utilise the headcracker than riposte and kill him accidentally.

I really wish they'd do something about the save system. in premise I don't mind needing an item to save wherever when you can sleep at any time to save, but not when there's a max save limit that the game doesn't tell you you've reached, meaning you can't save at all untill you've deleted a few.

Also, the quests are getting a bit buggier towards the back end of the main quest. There's a specific quest that's meant to go a certain way, but if you're too good you can fail to fail, which does not equal a success.
    "Though I fly through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am at 80,000ft and climbing"

"What have I done, that poor dog" GuitarGod-2016

"thanks to gilly for giving me "head" ....... shots.. 5 to be exact.. thanks bud.. took a load off .." Keppida aka Des 2017

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

Yeah I delete most of my older saves every time I fire it up, thought it would load faster ha ha.

I haven't had any issues with saves as I rented a bed in most towns and paid for several nights. I also used my kleptomania to score $2.5k from selling used gear, bought a shitload of Saviour Schnappes, went to the bathhouse to acquire the services of the female persuasion and lived like a king. I'm broke now and without shoes.

In terms of bugs I have had a couple of funny ones, was practicing in the ring when I went flying into the air like Neo, came down with a thud onto the trainer and my agility went up heh.

I rented a room in one town and went to turn in for the night. just as I went down about to sleep a woman walked in and warped into her sleeping clothes. Thinking this was some sort of reward I got up and approached her however then a fella walked in and I immediately thought of Seinfeld's ménage à trois.

When he disrobed I tried to escape the room, alas I was stuck in the doorway and couldn't escape, ironic since a few moments earlier I had received the "Fatso" trophy. I felt like my innocent world was about to come crashing down so I dropped all my gear and miraculously escaped the swinging sexfest intact.

Funny thing was when I returned to the town I overheard the Innkeeper say 'Hey Henry has come back to see us' Naturally I ran away like a motherfucker.

I have fell off my horse a few times as well, ran right into a protruding roof hah ha.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

Yeah I delete most of my older saves every time I fire it up, thought it would load faster ha ha.

I haven't had any issues with saves as I rented a bed in most towns and paid for several nights. I also used my kleptomania to score $2.5k from selling used gear, bought a shitload of Saviour Schnappes, went to the bathhouse to acquire the services of the female persuasion and lived like a king. I'm broke now and without shoes.
    yeh, ability to save isn't what annoys me, it's the you can't save because you've saved too much, but we're just going to tell you that the game is saving anyway, and we'll waste that saviour schnappes you drunk too. So now you've got no save and you're drunk.

Finished my virgin playthrough, now time for the no kill sex machine playthrough. Free bathwench perk will be gotten very quickly
    "Though I fly through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am at 80,000ft and climbing"

"thanks to gilly for giving me "head" ....... shots.. 5 to be exact.. thanks bud.. took a load off .." Keppida aka Des 2017

AUF Full Member - Middle Distance Man (1500+) howitzur's Avatar
    Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    howitzur
    XBLA
    Howitzur303

Quote Originally Posted by mmmgilly View Post
    I really wish they'd do something about the save system. in premise I don't mind needing an item to save wherever when you can sleep at any time to save, but not when there's a max save limit that the game doesn't tell you you've reached, meaning you can't save at all untill you've deleted a few.
    Have you started crafting your own saviour schnapps through alchemy mate? I crafted bulk schnapps and always carry 3-5 on me in case i stumble across something i think i should save before.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by howitzur View Post
    Have you started crafting your own saviour schnapps through alchemy mate? I crafted bulk schnapps and always carry 3-5 on me in case i stumble across something i think i should save before.

yeh, when you get good you can craft 3 for the price of one, but it frustrates me when you drink one, it makes you drunk, but it doesn't actually save despite it telling you it did, because you've saved too much. It's bad design when you have to actively delete saves, just to be able to save, while in game, with no mention anywhere that that is the reason that you can't save, while it tells you that it is actually saving when it's not.
    Last edited by mmmgilly; 27-02-2018 at 04:07 PM.

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    howitzur
    XBLA
    Howitzur303

yeh, when you get good you can craft 3 for the price of one, but it frustrates me when you drink one, it makes you drunk, but it doesn't actually save despite it telling you it did, because you've saved too much. It's bad design when you have to actively delete saves, just to be able to save, while in game, with no mention anywhere that that is the reason that you can't save, while it tells you that it is actually saving when it's not.
    Yeah that isnt good. Would be alright if it just started overwriting oldest saves. But some saves i guess youd want to keep. Im still only about 55 saves in so hasnt become a problem yet. Might have to do a purge.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

Yeah that isnt good. Would be alright if it just started overwriting oldest saves. But some saves i guess youd want to keep. Im still only about 55 saves in so hasnt become a problem yet. Might have to do a purge.

By the time I finished the main quest last night my last save was numbered over 150. You obviously can't have that many at once as I had to delete god knows how many just to get to that point. I used the bathouse to clean and heal a lot to cut down on needing to eat and sleep, and that saves everytime, plus you get a save at the start of every main quest, which is a decent amount in it's own right, plus saves at specific points in some of them, and I think even some side quests triggered save points too. Doesn't leave room for too much manual saving before you start getting fucked over.

Also, I read somewhere that using blunt weapons maces/bludgeons only knocks people out and so are good for a no-kill run. False. Second bandit I came across on my way back to skallitz, I knew I was done the moment I saw the mercy kill prompt come up. sure enough, he keeled over and died. will have to be very careful.

Huh, turns out there's more than one reason it's a good idea to go find that horse that you stole from the cumans after you first get to rattay. I'd been riding around on that horse for a while, putting off the main story untill I can get some skillz in the mace department. Got to a point where I thought I'd buy a shit horse just so I can whistle for him, store shit on him and see if there's any different dialogue when asked if you have a horse. Turns out a saddle and bridle don't actually come with a horse purchase, so I went and found my up to this point faithful steed, and shot it in the face with a few arrows. Turns out it had a noble saddle with 4 saddlebags. Fuck yeah.
    Last edited by mmmgilly; 01-03-2018 at 08:27 PM.

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    howitzur
    XBLA
    Howitzur303

Looks like that patch fixed the the manual saves, its now prompting me to delete an older save when I use a schnapps now. Not sure whats happening with autosaves though, I assume they are overwritting oldest save as it goes because my lastest autosaves are working also.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

Looks like that patch fixed the the manual saves, its now prompting me to delete an older save when I use a schnapps now. Not sure whats happening with autosaves though, I assume they are overwritting oldest save as it goes because my lastest autosaves are working also.

Nice, it's definitely a start. I just hope I haven't fucked up my no-kill run. stats say 8 people and animals killed, 7 animals, 0 people. If I haven't, it's going to be very hard to keep up with not killing people, get too good with a mace and people don't get time to surrender, pretty much resorting to unarmed. I think I screwed up one quest, a certain event wouldn't trigger unless I killed a guy, so I knocked him out, picked him up and and walked back to town with him, dropped him at the feet of the guard captain like a cat gives it's owner a dead bird. By that time though, the guy was awake and instantly got up and started swinging his fists at me. Guards cut him down, but my rep with rattay guards is now 1. at least the quest managed to continue.
    Last edited by mmmgilly; 03-03-2018 at 02:20 PM.

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    howitzur
    XBLA
    Howitzur303

Nice, it's definitely a start. I just hope I haven't fucked up my no-kill run. stats say 8 people and animals killed, 7 animals, 0 people. If I haven't, it's going to be very hard to keep up with not killing people, get too good with a mace and people don't get time to surrender, pretty much resorting to unarmed. I think I screwed up one quest, a certain event wouldn't trigger unless I killed a guy, so I knocked him out, picked him up and and walked back to town with him, dropped him at the feet of the guard captain like a cat gives it's owner a dead bird. By that time though, the guy was awake and instantly got up and started swinging his fists at me. Guards cut him down, but my rep with rattay guards is now 1. at least the quest managed to continue.
    Is the no killing anyone a trophy requirement? My character on this playthrough is a no fucks given kinda guy - ill pull my sword on someone if they even so much as make a snide remark towards me...which is a lot usually most people cower or run. Had 3 bandits pull me up whilst fast travelling today, i stopped, jumped off my horse, pulled my sword and all 3 bowed down begging for mercy. Killed the first one, then the other two bolted, chased them down on my horse and killed the 2nd one then chased the third all the way into town and killed him just outside the gate

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

Is the no killing anyone a trophy requirement? My character on this playthrough is a no fucks given kinda guy - ill pull my sword on someone if they even so much as make a snide remark towards me...which is a lot usually most people cower or run. Had 3 bandits pull me up whilst fast travelling today, i stopped, jumped off my horse, pulled my sword and all 3 bowed down begging for mercy. Killed the first one, then the other two bolted, chased them down on my horse and killed the 2nd one then chased the third all the way into town and killed him just outside the gate

Yeh, there's a trophy for not killing anyone apart from 1 guy in a cutscene. Thankfully you can't kill someone with just your fists. was hunting down a treasure this afternoon and there was a camp of 2 bandits that was related to a sidequest about 20m away. After I knocked the first one out via stealth and beat the other and took both their weapons, I kept knocking them out and they didn't run till about the third time they woke up.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

I swear, NPCs in this are the extreme opposite of skyrim's. Instead of being the destined/chosen/demigod who bandits and peasants alike couldn't give less shits about you, you're a peasant who EVERYONE loves. Stopped at a body in the middle of the road, looked around for the killer and couldn't find him. Went to continue on my way when I heard it, coming from the middle of a massive bush, "g'day 'enry". Poor bastard couldn't hold his excitement in just being in Henry's presence.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    howitzur
    XBLA
    Howitzur303

I swear, NPCs in this are the extreme opposite of skyrim's. Instead of being the destined/chosen/demigod who bandits and peasants alike couldn't give less shits about you, you're a peasant who EVERYONE loves. Stopped at a body in the middle of the road, looked around for the killer and couldn't find him. Went to continue on my way when I heard it, coming from the middle of a massive bush, "g'day 'enry". Poor bastard couldn't hold his excitement in just being in Henry's presence.

Look, henry's come to see us!

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

This one time... at a bandit camp... I stuck a knife in a fellas neck.

The rest of the ensemble awoke and did verily chase me. I legged it and during our jogging jaunt through the jungle of forest we did come across a traveler who did heartily exclaim, 'Hey Henry'

The sheer excitement upon his face was like a beacon for my chase. My lungs did puff as I slowed my pace, the foes did come and I had lost the race. My blows hit some right in the face, that happy chappie soon felt my mace, as I got slappy and fell from grace, so now I am loathed around that place.

No more 'Hey Henry' in that part of town hah.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

This one time... at a bandit camp... I stuck a knife in a fellas neck.

The rest of the ensemble awoke and did verily chase me. I legged it and during our jogging jaunt through the jungle of forest we did come across a traveler who did heartily exclaim, 'Hey Henry'

The sheer excitement upon his face was like a beacon for my chase. My lungs did puff as I slowed my pace, the foes did come and I had lost the race. My blows hit some right in the face, that happy chappie soon felt my mace, as I got slappy and fell from grace, so now I am loathed around that place.

No more 'Hey Henry' in that part of town hah.
    lol. i accidentally got 'real' drunk for the first time last night. I forgot that I'd drunk a schnapps to try and raise my drinking level, and I came across a bunch of guards with some bandits tied up, with other bandits trying to rescue their comrades. Downed a saveour schnapps, and It was quite apparant that I'd dun goofed. screen was blurry as fuck, and I couldn't stand straight. Managed to make the bandits run off with the help of the guards, and figured while no one was around I tried to execute the tied up bandits with my bow. you'd think that wouldn't be hard at point blank range, but with 3 bow skill and henry being totally sloshed, it was not to be. The guards came back and I gave up, stumbled upon my merry way.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

lol. i accidentally got 'real' drunk for the first time last night. I forgot that I'd drunk a schnapps to try and raise my drinking level, and I came across a bunch of guards with some bandits tied up, with other bandits trying to rescue their comrades. Downed a saveour schnapps, and It was quite apparant that I'd dun goofed. screen was blurry as fuck, and I couldn't stand straight. Managed to make the bandits run off with the help of the guards, and figured while no one was around I tried to execute the tied up bandits with my bow. you'd think that wouldn't be hard at point blank range, but with 3 bow skill and henry being totally sloshed, it was not to be. The guards came back and I gave up, stumbled upon my merry way.
    Ha ha I can picture you aiming your bow and letting out a war cry as you unleashed hell....only for every arrow to miss like the scene in Pulp Fiction.
    If those bandits ever escaped they probably had to re-evaluate their life! dudes went home and retired from the business after such "divine intervention" haaa ha, can just picture 'em tellin stories about the time they stared death in the face and survived.

I remember the first time I got drunk, thought there was something wrong with the TV! There are so many little details in this game, if Henry is tired he blinks slower and slower as his eyes get heavy and if you wear a helmet with a face mask it obscures your vision when you put it on, can open the flap with some of them. Really is a great little game.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

Man I hope the console patch drops soon, have not played in weeks.

I wish they allowed us to remove the HUD as well some day, every time I go off a wanderin' I get sidetracked by the compass. It's like when you want to mingle at a party but the little head leads the big head to the first oasis in the desert.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

supposedly it's in certification. I too am eagerly awaiting it's arrival, particularly because there's a shitload of bugs I mised in my virgin and mercifull playthroughs, and with that luck I'm bound to get screwed over in the 'full' playthrough

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

some weird shit starts to happen if you leave the game paused for ages I think. Left it on pause to go watch netflix on my PC, came back and after a while I noticed that I couldn't use the grindstones. I could chose a sweapon to sharpen them, but the on screen prompts for peddling and putting pressure on the weapon didn't come up, and pressing the buttons did nothing, all I could do was move the sword around in front of a static grindstone.

decided to continue playing and try and fix it later, and I was walking along rattay trying to level my speech by talking to as many people as possible when one guy stood out, wearing armor and a hood, with a flashy sword, and all of his equipment worn, as if he used them recently. It was a bit sus, and when i got closer I noticed why. He was a bandit, who just strolled on in as if nothing was up. Of course, the first thing I did was down a saviour schnappes, so I could see what kind of repercussions would happen for killing him. Before I did so, I looked to the nearest guard as if to say "you know that's a bandit right?" but he just didn't give a shit. So, first attempt, I tried to stealth kill him, right there in the middle of the street. I failed, because I was too noisy I guess, and I lost some reputation. Nobody actually cared though, except for him of course, but rather than pulling out his sword he tried to punch me. I of course, was not so merciful. The guards actually looked like they were going to step in and kill him for me in the split second between the start of combat and my sword going straight through his face. when all was said and done though, nothing apart from rep loss from the initial stealth kill attempt in the way of concequences.

Naturally, I reloaded and tried a different approach. This time, a bow. Found myself a corner to hid behind and bam, missed his head and got a body shot, he ran at me and I put the second one up his nose. no rep loss at all, but I wanted a headshot so I tried again, only the second I pulled out my bow a guard noticed and tried to arrest me. nobody cared that I just tried to kill the guy, just that I had my bow drawn in town.

Third time, I figure I'll take off my noisy clothes and follow him to see if I can stealth kill him with no rep loss. I followed him for a few minutes and he stopped to talk to somebody. Another bandit. In front of the castle. They didn't have villiager dialogue either, the generic, "I'm going to kill and rob the next person I see" bandit dialogue. I thought, well your both definitely bandits, you must die. They were standing 1m apart facing each other, but I stealth killed the first one, and without my noisy clothes I didn't fail. Despite the fact that there was many witnesses, no rep loss, and his buddy didn't bat an eyelid. Turned around, shanked his buddy too. Nobody cared, no rep loss, and nobody even batted an eyelid at the two corpses in the street. Weird as hell.

Edit: also, the patch is out now
    Last edited by mmmgilly; 17-03-2018 at 12:55 PM.

AUF Full Member - Locked and Loaded (500+) Centaurus-201's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Centaurus-201
    XBLA
    N/A

After the last update some of the loading times seem to be quite a bit longer, guessing to hide some of the pop in issues, quite annoying during a "fast travel" encounter when you can hear fight music and dialog and when you load in an enemy is right on u,
    New lockpicking , not sure how much it changed for early on as I'm lvl 20 in lockpicking to me it just looks like a visual change to help keep positioning of sweet spot,
    Pickpocketing again I'm high lvl but at least the randomness of being caught is gone now, I never knew the colour was supposed to indicate chance of being caught because I have been caught while in green b4 patch

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Centaurus-201 View Post
    After the last update some of the loading times seem to be quite a bit longer, guessing to hide some of the pop in issues, quite annoying during a "fast travel" encounter when you can hear fight music and dialog and when you load in an enemy is right on u,
    New lockpicking , not sure how much it changed for early on as I'm lvl 20 in lockpicking to me it just looks like a visual change to help keep positioning of sweet spot,
    Pickpocketing again I'm high lvl but at least the randomness of being caught is gone now, I never knew the colour was supposed to indicate chance of being caught because I have been caught while in green b4 patch

You're playing on PS4 pro hey Cent?

On the base PS4, I've found the loading times aren't longer per se, its just that time starts going before loading has actually finished. And I think they've got no idea what their issue with popins is, because it didn't get better for me after the patch. I saw one 'fix' was to unplug your console for a while and then plug it back in but that just made it worse. Theres one villiager in talmberg whose legs don't render at all untill he walks to his chest to get his pants to put on. i'm just glad that collision is always loaded before the visuals, because otherwise I'd have had MANY accidents of falling off bridges that hadn't loaded when riding my horse.

Also, what's the best/quickest way to level lockpicking? I don't mind the lockpicking as much once you get the sturdier lockpicks perk (I still dislike it, but it's doable, and the new UI didn't do too much because lockpicking is more difficult when you go slow and try and keep it in the zone compared to just going flat out, which is a poor design choice), I just hate the "it's too hard it'll instantly break your lockpick very hard locks", especially when the owner of the lock doesn't even have his own bloody key (don't know how many there are, just that more often than not its something quest related, because you would assume a perfectly valid option for a character that can't lockpick would be to pickpocket the key). I actually quite like pickpocketing in this game, never had a problem with it although there was the occasional getting screwed when still green.

I'm a bit torn, I really like the game, but it feels so bipolar. It wants to make you feel like the main quests are super time sensitive and important, but if you treat them that way you'll never be able to get any meaningfull growth for your skills, and there's often quests that seem time sensitive that aren't, and others that don't seem time sensitve that are. There's some great quests with options of how you finish them and that are more than go here and kill this, and then there's some utter bullshit quests that make 0 sense and have no decent completeion options.

AUF Full Member - Locked and Loaded (500+) Centaurus-201's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Centaurus-201
    XBLA
    N/A

You're playing on PS4 pro hey Cent?

On the base PS4, I've found the loading times aren't longer per se, its just that time starts going before loading has actually finished. And I think they've got no idea what their issue with popins is, because it didn't get better for me after the patch. I saw one 'fix' was to unplug your console for a while and then plug it back in but that just made it worse. Theres one villiager in talmberg whose legs don't render at all untill he walks to his chest to get his pants to put on. i'm just glad that collision is always loaded before the visuals, because otherwise I'd have had MANY accidents of falling off bridges that hadn't loaded when riding my horse.

Also, what's the best/quickest way to level lockpicking? I don't mind the lockpicking as much once you get the sturdier lockpicks perk (I still dislike it, but it's doable, and the new UI didn't do too much because lockpicking is more difficult when you go slow and try and keep it in the zone compared to just going flat out, which is a poor design choice), I just hate the "it's too hard it'll instantly break your lockpick very hard locks", especially when the owner of the lock doesn't even have his own bloody key (don't know how many there are, just that more often than not its something quest related, because you would assume a perfectly valid option for a character that can't lockpick would be to pickpocket the key). I actually quite like pickpocketing in this game, never had a problem with it although there was the occasional getting screwed when still green.

I'm a bit torn, I really like the game, but it feels so bipolar. It wants to make you feel like the main quests are super time sensitive and important, but if you treat them that way you'll never be able to get any meaningfull growth for your skills, and there's often quests that seem time sensitive that aren't, and others that don't seem time sensitve that are. There's some great quests with options of how you finish them and that are more than go here and kill this, and then there's some utter bullshit quests that make 0 sense and have no decent completeion options.
    Yeah I'm on ps4pro,
    B4 patch loading in after fast travel was almost instant couple seconds max, same with eating now it's a good 10sec, just annoying maybe I should delete some saves hadn't done that in a while.

As for pickpocketing once you are competent at lockpicking spend a couple nights in rattey breaking into houses and pick pockets of sleeping townspeople. It helps if you have perks to talk your way out of being arrested too.
    Alternatively brew a bunch of padfoot potions they add +5 to lockpicks and pickpocketing, like the rest of the games skills unlocking the right perks makes things easier, just be cautious early pickpocketing nab 1 thing move to next victim, I can pretty much clean out sleeping npc's pockets without getting noticed now

Tip for lots of cash (if patch didn't change it) once I could handle lockpicks on very hard (with padfoot potion at lvl10 making it lvl15) I broke into the store in rattey and the armour shop had about 20-25k of grochen in one of his chests

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Centaurus-201 View Post

As for pickpocketing once you are competent at lockpicking spend a couple nights in rattey breaking into houses and pick pockets of sleeping townspeople. It helps if you have perks to talk your way out of being arrested too.
    Alternatively brew a bunch of padfoot potions they add +5 to lockpicks and pickpocketing, like the rest of the games skills unlocking the right perks makes things easier, just be cautious early pickpocketing nab 1 thing move to next victim, I can pretty much clean out sleeping npc's pockets without getting noticed now
    Yeh, pickpocketings really easy once you realise your noise makes just as big if not more of an impact on your skill, same as stealth kills and knockouts with the stealth skill. My annoyance is levelling up lockpicking because it seems no matter how many locks I pick my experience goes up fuck all, and when you can't even try a Vhard lock with a padfoot potion it's a real pain in the ass. It wouldn't be a problem if I could pickpocket the keys I wanted to at least open quest specific Vhard locks, but the owners don't even have keys at all for them.

Aaaaand now I've got a glitch that completely breaks melee combat, and simultaneously makes knocking people out and stealth killing a breeze. I can't swing my weapon in combat despite having it drawn, can still use bows though. And whenever I try to knock someone out or stealth kill them they just go down without an animation, and nobody notices even if they're standing right there. Guess it's time to level up lockpicking, can't get caught if nobody's conscious.
    Last edited by mmmgilly; 21-03-2018 at 11:39 PM.

AUF Full Member - Middle Distance Man (1500+) skruff's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    skruff
    XBLA
    N/A

Fun game great world but seems to feel empty getting into the second half of the main quests. I spent a lot of time just exploring so i may of ruined it for myself lol. Haven't had any quest bugs yet..but i have the can't walk through doors or climb ladder bug.. My Henry started off the honest blacksmiths son seeking justice..now i just loot and pillage my way across the countryside.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by skruff View Post
    Fun game great world but seems to feel empty getting into the second half of the main quests. I spent a lot of time just exploring so i may of ruined it for myself lol. Haven't had any quest bugs yet..but i have the can't walk through doors or climb ladder bug.. My Henry started off the honest blacksmiths son seeking justice..now i just loot and pillage my way across the countryside.
    I spent barely any time on the first two playthroughs doing sidequests, just the main quests and the bandit/cuman camps. Didn't get too many bugs, just poor quest design *cough* no keys for chest too hard to lockpick *cough*

Not though, the sidequests are where the majority of the bugs and shitty quest design is at. the entire quest 'line' with two of henry's buddies from Skallitz is a bug riddled line, that's horribly designed and makes no sense. Then, there's a quest in talmberg that you get from the master huntsman, that when you complete it after a couple of days your magical home chest loses everything in it.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

Found some nice gear that has a Samurai look, think it is the heavy Lemellar set, looks good.

Had a bullshit session with a horse race, not only did the A.I warp to the objective despite me cutting right across a short-cut, when we had to touch the pole(!) and turn around it was like a bunch of seagulls on a chip. I lost three times on my poor old nag until I reloaded and bought a new one.

This time was my time! I was in third for most of the race until the final collection, I saw the two leaders up ahead shimmering and shaking like two crack fiends as I held down go, my horse was almost empty but I kept my foot down like Kramer seeing how far he could go on zero fuel.

I gained on second place and we jostled for position until the path narrowed enough to put that fool into a spin, up ahead I see the lead rider get entangled with a fence so I laughed so much that snot erupted from my nose. As I screamed toward the finish line cussin' out the computer all the way and laughing maniacally I forgot to ease up on the reins... my horse bucked just before the line, ended up just like number 5 in this ha.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

haven't done that quest yet. Waiting for the next patch in the hopes they fix the two major side quests that are messed up.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

I have been lucky with most side quests, the executioner's plight was a bit tricky
    because I left it until the day it was due and for some reason one of the npc's did not open his store until after midday.
    I was poking about his shop the night before and did knock him out on his bed so I suppose that was the cause for his late rise ha.

It seems like the outcomes of some quests can be altered depending on how fast you complete them, i.e Reeky
    Maybe from now on I will tackle urgent objectives more quickly though it is hard when it is so easy to get sidetracked in this game, I spent about half an hour shooting arrows at floating logs ha ha.

I guess other quests change their outcomes depending on how you approach them, pretty neat and something I look forward to seeing play out.

I got killed terribly in an on foot battle as well, I stumbled upon a Cuman camp and took on three foes like a boss, next thing I know one calls out for help and I swear that a horde came out of nowhere as if it were boxing day sales!

There must have been seven or more there and I got backed into a corner and bitch slapped to obscurity and beyond. Never seen a life bar dwindle so fast, death by a thousand cuts.
    Last edited by Smajs; 28-03-2018 at 02:01 AM.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

I have been lucky with most side quests, the executioner's plight was a bit tricky
    because I left it until the day it was due and for some reason one of the npc's did not open his store until after midday.
    I was poking about his shop the night before and did knock him out on his bed so I suppose that was the cause for his late rise ha.

It seems like the outcomes of some quests can be altered depending on how fast you complete them, i.e Reeky
    Maybe from now on I will tackle urgent objectives more quickly though it is hard when it is so easy to get sidetracked in this game, I spent about half an hour shooting arrows at floating logs ha ha.

I guess other quests change their outcomes depending on how you approach them, pretty neat and something I look forward to seeing play out.

I got killed terribly in an on foot battle as well, I stumbled upon a Cuman camp and took on three foes like a boss, next thing I know one calls out for help and I swear that a horde came out of nowhere as if it were boxing day sales!

There must have been seven or more there and I got backed into a corner and bitch slapped to obscurity and beyond. Never seen a life bar dwindle so fast, death by a thousand cuts.
    Yeh, there's a few good quests that have a couple of changes depending on your choices, never done that particular quest quick enough though. Unfortunately there's other questlines that don't change at all which is absolutely absurd.