Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kingdom come deliverance FEB 13

AUF Full Member - Halfway Glory-Hound (5000+) Smajs's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

Man I only just found out that bird nests actually contain some good shit. I am shooting 'em down all over the place now.

Also I came across a scene where a blindfolded man had an apple on his head and it seems his mate had fired some arrows at him, judging by the liquor strewn about I think they may have been on the sauce. He died.

There was a bandit there with his hoodie up! I asked politely for it but he legged it so I had to chase him, he died. (when I put the hood on it is down though, can't seem to put the hood up upon the head hmmm)

AUF Full Member - Halfway Glory-Hound (5000+) mmmgilly's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

Yeh, PC players have modded in the ability for hoods to be up. a minor oversight on the devs part,bigger fish to fry.
    "Though I fly through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am at 80,000ft and climbing"

"What have I done, that poor dog" GuitarGod-2016

"thanks to gilly for giving me "head" ....... shots.. 5 to be exact.. thanks bud.. took a load off .." Keppida aka Des 2017

AUF Full Member - Halfway Glory-Hound (5000+) Smajs's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

1.06 is up now. 12.6GB.

Fixed issues:
    * Ressurection day is upon us! Some NPCs that died due to the physics glitches have risen from their graves.
    * Fixed the problem with the Mightier than the Sword quest related to the scribe.
    * Rattay archery competition works on advanced difficulty.
    * Fixed save issue in the House of God quest.
    * Cutscene after the completion of the quest Questions and Answers should trigger properly.
    * Rattay armorer should no longer get stuck in an infinite sleep behaviour.
    * Player with an equipped bow can be dismounted.
    * Fixed a bug with an instant game over in the Trial by Fire quest.
    * Another 200 major bugs fixed.

New features:
    * Henry can now change his hairstyle and beards in bathhouses.
    * Unarmed mercy kill added.
    * Real easter eggs added. Hunt for the golden egg can begin! Also, there is a new Easter-themed weapon to be found.

Known issues:
    * [Rare] Attacking stops working.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

About fucking time. Will probably end up waiting for the NEXT patch, as the bugs that forced me to take a break haven't even been mentioned. '200 major bugs' fixed means nothing if they aren't documented properly. The talmberg sidequests involving the master huntsman and Henry's pals fritz/mathew are fucked, and both are trophy related quests. Granted, I did get the trophies, but one fucks up my save completely and the other you have to get it in the dumbest fucking way because the actual method that seems most intended by the devs (and would more than likely be the method a 'good' henry would take) is broken as fuck.
    Last edited by mmmgilly; 26-04-2018 at 09:38 AM.
    "Though I fly through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am at 80,000ft and climbing"

"thanks to gilly for giving me "head" ....... shots.. 5 to be exact.. thanks bud.. took a load off .." Keppida aka Des 2017

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Default Kingdom come deliverance FEB 13

Pretty funny to see them release their 'special Easter content' three and a half weeks after Easter finished

Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    Interested in joining AUF?

--> CLICK HERE <--

to learn more about what sort of clan we are,
    and how to go about joining.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by AStiffBreeze View Post
    Pretty funny to see them release their 'special Easter content' three and a half weeks after Easter finished

Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    Funny's one word. It would have made it around easter time, except either the patch failed certification or they purposefully pulled it before it could finish the process and tried again. It wouldn't be a problem if they didn't say the patch was in certification and just waited till they had a stable patch, but whatever.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by mmmgilly View Post
    Funny's one word. It would have made it around easter time, except either the patch failed certification or they purposefully pulled it before it could finish the process and tried again. It wouldn't be a problem if they didn't say the patch was in certification and just waited till they had a stable patch, but whatever.
    For a dev studio's first ever game, they did a pretty impressive job.

I didn't realise Daniel Vavra was involved until just now, I had big wraps on that guy but thought he'd left the games industry altogether. Anyone who worked on Hidden & Dangerous is ok by me

Interested in joining AUF?

--> CLICK HERE <--

to learn more about what sort of clan we are,
    and how to go about joining.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by AStiffBreeze View Post
    For a dev studio's first ever game, they did a pretty impressive job.

I didn't realise Daniel Vavra was involved until just now, I had big wraps on that guy but thought he'd left the games industry altogether. Anyone who worked on Hidden & Dangerous is ok by me

I think they bit of more than they could chew releasing on consoles without a decent QA team. If they'd have just said, we fucked up and it's taking longer to get a stable patch to you it would be fine. But they had to CONSTANTLY give updates on when it was finished and when it went into certification. If they want to charge full price for an AAA scoped title, they need to be better prepared to

A: test their patches so they don't fail certification
    B: Not treat consoles like PC where they can update whenever they feel like it wether a patch is stable or not because PC players can actually roll back versions,
    C: hire a decent PR person to stop them from telling people somethings coming next week four weeks before it's ready EVERY WEEK.

Also, seems the patch doesn't fix the biggest problems allready encountered, only prevents them, so if you have a bugged save you either have to wait god knows how long for another patch which may or may not fix it, spend literal hours manually cleaning up your game hoping that offending objects haven't fallen under the map or become hidden, or restart.

Edit:
    Still broken. Don't you love it when 3 doors that have never glitched before that you've walked through many times suddenly become invisible walls, no matter how many times you open and close them, crouchimg jumping and sprinting at the doors has no effect. All I wanted to do was eat from the food pot and rest my poor henry in his bed, but no. Warhorse said fuck you, we'd rather waste time rushing easter features than spend time properly fixing shit.
    Last edited by mmmgilly; 29-04-2018 at 11:17 PM.