Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Centaurus-201
    XBLA
    N/A

Default Kingdom come deliverance FEB 13

For those they may not of heard of it
    Kingdom come deliverance, a historically accurate first-person action RPG set in 1405.
    Survival mechanics ie: eat and sleep
    No "roles" build your own role

16 layers of clothing/ armor which play their own roles such as
    Disguise yourself for infiltration of bandit camps
    Dress appropriately for mission ( dress up nice to get better reaction from nobles)
    Full helmets affect your vision
    Armor gets dirty and worn

Weapons no crafting but get worn and you need to sharpen

Mission will complete with or without you affecting how npc react, ie start mission go exploring for to long and your captain will get pissed off if your late or do not show up.

Castle sieges within the story missions

originally a Kickstarter campaign by WARHORSE STUDIO it pick up a publisher and releases on all platforms Feb 13th.
    Levelling up looks more similar to Oblivion

RPG fans should really at least look into this game

https://youtu.be/1cn4Hg6q9XU

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

AUF Full Member - Progressing thru Pain (400+) Centaurus-201's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Centaurus-201
    XBLA
    N/A

Oh and I will be streaming the be-jesus out of this starting tues 13th evening if your unsure and/or just want to check it out.

twitch.tv/centaurus201

For those who were not aware I got affiliated in December

AUF Full Member - Kobesonlikepostspammer (4500+) mmmgilly's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

looks interesting, might have a look at it
    "Though I fly through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am at 80,000ft and climbing"

"What have I done, that poor dog" GuitarGod-2016

"thanks to gilly for giving me "head" ....... shots.. 5 to be exact.. thanks bud.. took a load off .." Keppida aka Des 2017

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Default Kingdom come deliverance FEB 13

PlayStation Access were very lukewarm on it when they played it, and as a PR channel it's rare that they don't sing a game's praises. That said, it's always great to see devs try new things in gaming, even if they might not always succeed. I can see a game like this finding a market on PC, but a console launch is gutsy. It'll be interesting to see how it goes.

Thanks for posting about it Cent. I'll have to check you out on twitch at some point!

Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    Interested in joining AUF?

--> CLICK HERE <--

to learn more about what sort of clan we are,
    and how to go about joining.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

After reading up a tiny bit, I think this game could be a perfect candidate for using EBgames 7day return policy to see if I like it or not
    "Though I fly through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am at 80,000ft and climbing"

"thanks to gilly for giving me "head" ....... shots.. 5 to be exact.. thanks bud.. took a load off .." Keppida aka Des 2017

AUF Full Member - Paid in FULL! (1000+) howitzur's Avatar
    Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    howitzur
    XBLA
    Howitzur303

I love the concepts behind these games that go for the 'real world' approach where you can do whatever pleases you at any given time. My problem these days is I dont have enough time to play these types of games and really enjoy them.

Looks very nice, will be interested in seeing/hearing more about it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

When you get the game there's a 28.756 GB patch Cent. Just thought I should warn you in case your internet isn't fantastic (given you're planning to stream it on release day).

Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    Interested in joining AUF?

--> CLICK HERE <--

to learn more about what sort of clan we are,
    and how to go about joining.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Centaurus-201
    XBLA
    N/A

Cheers dude,
    Should be no problem, I'll pick up in morning download should be done by my stream time tue night

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

I'll probably pick up a copy when I go see black panther tomorrow night

Or not, seeing as nobody in Logan thought there'd be enough interest to get enough copies in. Will probably end up getting it digital
    Last edited by mmmgilly; 14-02-2018 at 06:43 PM.

AUF Full Member - Kobesonlikepostspammer (4500+) Smajs's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

The story is really interesting in this and the small touches such as how your appearance and deeds alter the perception of those around you is done well, little things such as how a shopkeeper might comment if you frequent the store many times in a short period of time or how the enemy reacts to being spared or their friends being murdered. It really is the little details that sell it.

The combat clicked with me once I learned counters. get in the flow, reminded me of Bushido Blade on PS1, wouldn't mind some Samurai action in a similar vain.

There are gripes, the graphics have taken a hit since the last patch with pop in galore and texture streaming problems. loading screens with every conversation, SSD mitigates it a bit but still annoying. Wish you could disable the HUD and maybe fix the save states.

Still a good game, if it were made by a larger dev it would have received more leeway for some of it's jank imo, I am enjoying it, too bad my old man stole my copy when he saw some of the narrative, I went over to visit him and that mofo is running about sans pants terrorizing all the maidens in the land with his manly stench perk, think he is piling up bandit corpses in his room too.

Have to sneak in to his place and nick it back when he goes on holiday.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

I've enjoyed it so far, would enjoy it more if I could relax a bit, not knowing when it's safe to delay doing stuff to be able to practise certain things has kept me following the main quest, so I really haven't seen that much combat yet.

I wish the AI would stop walking into me or standing in doorways and getting angry at me. I love the way fast travel works, no rng annoyance at the end of it, all the random encounters are on the way.

The random encounters are nice too, not just variations of random things to kill while going from A to B. A few smartass poachers have learnt their lessons though.

That awkward moment when you get drunk because the the first time you try to save the game doesn't work, so you go and delete a few saves and try again, making poor ol henry have to drink 2 alchoholic beverages at 8 in the morning (waking up from a sleep which failed to save too. This game has WAY TOO MANY autosaves. i'm ok the the frequency of them, but there needs to be a limit. I was at 65 saves when they started to fail.)

I also love that bandits aren't all the "that guy just killed a dragon and ate his soul, lets rob him" brave souls from skyrim. Not even wearing a good set of armor, but I was on my way back to town after taking out a bandit camp when these two came out with virtually no armour and daggers, they rushed me but as soon as I unshethed my bloody blade they surrendered without a single attack from either of them or me. I promptly knocked them out and executed them in their slumber.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mmmgilly; 19-02-2018 at 12:58 AM.

AUF Full Member - Middle Distance Man (1500+) skruff's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    skruff
    XBLA
    N/A

Been tempted to pick this up. Might wait for a few more patches and finish up a few more games in the backlog.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by skruff View Post
    Been tempted to pick this up. Might wait for a few more patches and finish up a few more games in the backlog.
    It really is fun once you've gone from 'peasant blacksmith's son who can't beat up the local drunk' to 'can be mistaken for an actual knight', but it's more of a power step than curve.

I'm also a tiny bit irritated by the fact that washing does not clean the blood of your sword, but repairing it does, which is made more annoying by the fact that if you repair it yourself with a kit, may not actually clean it, and if it's fully repaired you can't ask a blacksmith to do it.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

I don't clean the blood off my blade, nor off me,
    I wear it as badge with glee,
    so when I come across an enemy,
    they take a look and they can see,
    their own demise tee hee heh hee

I wander down the path content,
    when up ahead they smell my scent
    from out thy bush a bunch of crooks,
    they catch a glimpse of my good looks
    They close upon my space and appraise
    their last mistake upon their days
    "Hey there fool, give us ya gear, ya quid"
    but fear emits from where they hid

I smack the first, the next runs to the can
    They see it now, shit hits the fan
    No! mercy please! they beg and plead
    as I laugh and proceed to watch them bleed

So next time I relax with some refreshing flasks
    and another asks about my tasks
    they query if I have ever slayed within these lands
    an army or some bandit bands
    "Have you ever killed a man"?
    I'd reply...
    "What do you think Junior? You think these hands - they've been soaking in Ivory Liquid"?

Arfghfghgfdsw!! bring on the wenches!

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

I just killed several Cumen bystanders and chased after a fleeing enemy all of the way to the end of the map, I tackled him three times, he took some of my teeth as well as some of my arrows up his arse before he took a leap of faith into the river where I could not swim. All this over a fist fight between two dudes who stumbled into a bandit camp.

And speaking of rears, I stumbled upon three broads performing a sťance, I intervened and ended up in some sort of furry sex orgy where I entered a female horse from the rear via picking her lock, some things were seen, some foes appeared, my character fell asleep and when I awoke up all three were dead and the wise old lady who sent me their way scolded me before fleeing in horror without even so much as a thanks for trying.

The Cunny was funny.

AUF Full Member - Pave My Way With BLOOD (2500+) Sir_eFFex's Avatar
    Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    Sir_eFFex
    XBLA
    N/A

I haven't played this but I had a solid giggle at that story 🤣🤣

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Want some candy

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

Meanwhile, cumans are the dumbest raiders on the planet. "whats that, blacksmiths son just walked into camp, kicked my ass, stabbed my leader in the face and chopped off his ears, I know, I'll run away, and when I can't see or hear the guy anymore, I'll go back to camp and sleep off my wounds in the middle of the day". Happened last night, went to take on a cuman camp, there was 4 of them. Kicked ones ass, he surrendered and then ran off while I fought the other three. Killed the leader and of the last two, one ran the other surrendered. I chased the one who ran and cut him down, and when I got back the one who surrendered had fled. After taking my trophies, I went to check out their camp to see if there was any loot, when I noticed a poor bastard asleep under a half tent. I haven't learnt how to stealth kill yet, so I bent down, knocked him out and then executed him. kept searching and found the last one asleep under a full tent. I couldn't knock him out under it, so I decided to test my pickpocketing skills on him, still not sure what I actually stole, but oh well. I then fired an arrow right into his stomach, he tried to stand up but keeled over and died.

AUF Full Member - Pave My Way With BLOOD (2500+) Sir_eFFex's Avatar
    Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    Sir_eFFex
    XBLA
    N/A

...I have to get this 🤣

Want some candy

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    howitzur
    XBLA
    Howitzur303

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_eFFex View Post
    ...I have to get this 🤣

After reading some of this, im thinking the same

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Centaurus-201
    XBLA
    N/A

I haven't played as much as I would have liked (been busy setting up a streaming pc, just waiting on capture card, ETA was yesterday spent all day waiting while it sat at depot from 930am too late to make the runs apparently )
    From what I've played I love,there have been some bugs but there usually is in this sort of game cough* Bethesda cough*
    It's difficult early on at least , I had 1 early mission I had to kill 2 bandits they were kicking my ass until I decided to wait til night time,,,,,,knock out everyone at the charcoal camp until my stealth got to lvl5 steal one of their daggers and unlock stealth kills, this allowed me to kill 1 bandit in his sleep which woke the other up but at least I had a fighting chance 1v1

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

I didn't even think of doing that, knocking out sleeping people to increase stealth. Might try that, leveling up some of the harder skills is a bitch at the really low levels, as all it takes is one failer to piss of the guards. Levelling up the Bow skill is a bitch too, a pain in the ass trying to hit anything pre level 5, but you can't level up on the archery targets, you have to use live things. On the other hand, I actually enjoy pickpocketing, pickpocketed two keys off a sleeping swordsmith through a window so I could steal a specific thing from a chest in his house.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

I leveled up the bow hunting, rabbits are a pain, Deer are easier to hit. strength helps as well, now when I draw the bow Henry no longer shakes violently, one thing that is annoying though is that when you hunt the meat is considered stolen, don't know if that means you hunted on private property or what.

Experimenting with a way to win without combat, I tried waiting until a bandit camp went to sleep and the dropped poison into their food, next morning one guy keeled over and then the others panicked and bolted ha. Poison gear and arrows will be sweet. I wonder if you can also place items on someone if your pickpocket skill is high enough, place poisoned food right into an enemies pocket muhahah.

I have the hang of combat now I think, you have to hold your weapon in the opposite direction to the enemies attack, i.e if they are swinging from the top right and you hold your weapon down left and counter well you can always get great damage in if you have the correct parry upgrades. So combat is good now at least in terms of defense, I still can't seem to string together combos or a barrage offensively though.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

I actually prefer trying to hit rabbits, they are less skittish allowing me to get closer, and hit 1 in 7 shots rather than 1 in 14. And yes, the nobles who own the land are the only ones permitted to hunt, everyone else are poachers.

I don't think reverse pickpocketing is a thing, not even sure how they'd implement it into the current system.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

Father Godwin's big night out... this stuff is gold.

Met two knight wayfarers, one meek, the other masterful.I then met a quiz master and a some shady cat selling mystery dice. Now I play and win, is Nice.

Now that I can handle myself in combat somewhat I am answering stick up requests with cocky quips, got a bit too deep into being a jerk that I gave lip to some nobility ha ha, I love how quests play out in different ways, my responses meant one avenue closed to me but another soon popped up to reach the same goal. Really pleasantly surprised in how the main quests and some of the more involved side quests are written and play out.

I trespassed to get some tucker and the law came after me, I tossed some coin their way so have yet to do time, also had some ruffians rush up on me looking for payment for their boss, neat stuff.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

Unfortunately I've missed out on some of the more fun stuff so far as my first playthrough i'm going for the virgin trophy, probably going to rush through the second half of the main story to get that then start my no-kill run, which is not going to be easy, then do a third where I can experience everything.

I've also yet to get thrown in jail, but I did get a fine for pickpocketing, which could have been worse if the only witness wasn't the guy I pickpocketed, who upon my failure I proceeded to knock him out cold and took what I was after, but he didn't catch me knocking him out so that was one crime I didn't get caught.

And now the game has ruined the name Archibald for me

I wouldn't have a problem with the lockpicking difficulty in this, if people who owned something I wanted to pick actually had a key I could steal, but apparently they use magic to lock and unlock their stuff
    Last edited by mmmgilly; 24-02-2018 at 04:27 PM.

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    howitzur
    XBLA
    Howitzur303

Took a risk and grabbed this on friday from the ps store.

At first I was starting to regret my choice as the character controls felt very clumsy and the graphics were nothing to write home about. I immediately thought I should have got this on PC, if just to have an easier time with lockpicking

But I persevered and got through the somewhat long prologue, which being the explorer/completionist i am took about 4 hours or so...after which the game opens up completely and it slowly began to change my opinion - for the better.

Character contol feels better, not sure if this is because Im getting use to the controls or my character is improving as his skills improve? But it no longer feels as clumsy.

The quests and stories are what Im really enjoying so far.

Smajs, I just had my big night out with Father Godwin and enjoyed it so much I reloaded and went again to test some of the other dialogue options. Honestly havent had a laugh out loud gaming moment like that in years - pure gold.

Overall, Im a fan, especially for a small developer. I think theyve done quite well. I still think I would have preferred it on PC over PS4 but thats more from the graphical and control perspective.

While I can use the control layout given by them, some option to map my own controls or a few different options would have been nice. Trying to gallop my horse and steer and swing my sword at bandits fleeing from me comes to mind.

Btw gilly, I actually have pickpocketed a few keys to personal lockboxes now, so they do exist.

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    howitzur
    XBLA
    Howitzur303

Quote Originally Posted by Smajs View Post
    And speaking of rears, I stumbled upon three broads performing a sťance, I intervened and ended up in some sort of furry sex orgy where I entered a female horse from the rear via picking her lock, some things were seen, some foes appeared, my character fell asleep and when I awoke up all three were dead and the wise old lady who sent me their way scolded me before fleeing in horror without even so much as a thanks for trying.

The Cunny was funny.
    Ive got that quest to do next, if only I could drag father godwin along with me, and show him they aint witches. Just some wenches looking to have a trip and orgy out in the woods

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by howitzur View Post
    Btw gilly, I actually have pickpocketed a few keys to personal lockboxes now, so they do exist.

I know, I mentioned I pickpocketed a doorkey and a chest key from a smith, but there's other people who don't have keys. And I'm not talking random people either, in a MAIN QUEST, there is a chest whom neither the owner or the person with him own the key. Tried pickpocketing him in his sleep, nothing. Tried knocking him out, no key, and woke up the guy next to him. Killed them both, no key, still had to pick the chest myself, which would have been impossible leaving them alive and not unconsious. would do it during the day, but what I needed from it he has on him during the day, but there was no way I could see to get him away from others so I could take it.

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    howitzur
    XBLA
    Howitzur303

Quote Originally Posted by mmmgilly View Post
    I know, I mentioned I pickpocketed a doorkey and a chest key from a smith, but there's other people who don't have keys. And I'm not talking random people either, in a MAIN QUEST, there is a chest whom neither the owner or the person with him own the key. Tried pickpocketing him in his sleep, nothing. Tried knocking him out, no key, and woke up the guy next to him. Killed them both, no key, still had to pick the chest myself, which would have been impossible leaving them alive and not unconsious. would do it during the day, but what I needed from it he has on him during the day, but there was no way I could see to get him away from others so I could take it.
    Yeah fair enough, could be a bug/glitch or they straight up forgot? Game this size in content and goings on is bound to have more than a handful. Ive had to close the application and reload a few times now due to glitches