Thread: L.A. Noire Remaster Announced

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Default L.A. Noire Remaster Announced

Rockstar Games Announces 4 New Versions of L.A. Noire coming November 14, 2017

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep. 7, 2017-- Rockstar Games, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTWO), is proud to announce new versions of the blockbuster detective thriller, L.A. Noire, are scheduled to release on November 14, 2017 for the Nintendo Switch system, PlayStation4 computer entertainment systems and for Xbox One games and entertainment systems.

Alongside these three new console versions comes LA Noire: The VR Case Files, featuring seven select cases from the original game rebuilt specifically for a virtual reality experience on the HTC VIVE system.

L.A. Noire takes place in the seedy and violent underbelly of 1940’s Los Angeles as decorated veteran and newly minted detective, Cole Phelps investigates an escalating series of cases inspired by real-world crimes. Each successfully solved case brings Phelps greater success, but also brings him closer to the dark criminal heart of post-war L.A. The game was an Official Selection of the Tribeca Film Festival for its cinematic approach to gameplay and narrative.

Utilizing a unique type of facial capture technology called MotionScan, L.A. Noire breathes unprecedented life into character performances, creating brand new gameplay out of the art of interrogation.

“We’re excited to bring L.A. Noire’s unique mix of real detective work, classic Hollywood atmosphere and thrilling action to these new platforms,” said Sam Houser, Founder of Rockstar Games. “Now with a choice of spectacular virtual reality, stunning 4K, or the freedom of portable play, these enhanced versions are a perfect opportunity for players to experience this richly detailed world in a whole new way."

L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files for HTC Vive delivers seven of the original engrossing, self-contained cases from LA Noire rebuilt specifically for virtual reality, blending breathtaking action with true detective work to deliver an unprecedented interactive experience.

L.A. Noire for the Nintendo Switch features the complete original game and all additional downloadable content, with specific enhancements including a Joy-Con mode with gyroscopic, gesture-based controls, HD rumble and new wide and over-the-shoulder camera angles, plus contextual touch screen controls for portable detective work.

L.A. Noire for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One delivers the complete original game and all additional downloadable content with a range of technical enhancements for greater visual fidelity and authenticity, including enhanced lighting and clouds, new cinematic camera angles, high resolution textures and more. L.A. Noire plays natively in 1080p for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles, and stunning 4K for PlayStation 4 Pro and Xbox One X, capturing the grit and grime of the City of Angels like never before.
    http://ir.take2games.com/phoenix.zht...cle&ID=2299157

Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    Interested in joining AUF?

--> CLICK HERE <--

to learn more about what sort of clan we are,
    and how to go about joining.

AUF Full Member - Kobesonlikepostspammer (4500+) ELMO-LIKES-BOOBY's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    ELMO-LIKES-BOOBY

It was an underrated game for sure, really enjoyed the game. But I haven't seen a lot of people asking for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by ELMO-LIKES-BOOBY View Post
    It was an underrated game for sure, really enjoyed the game. But I haven't seen a lot of people asking for it.

Definitely out of the blue. It has me intrigued though, I never quite finished all of the DLC on PS3 and had been meaning to go back and do that at some point.

Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining

--> CLICK HERE <--

AUF Full Member - Paid in FULL! (1000+) hecandangle's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    hecandangle
    XBLA
    N/A

Same. Was really interesting as a concept, I'll definitely get the reboot

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

It's probably the best game this country ever produced too

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    ELMO-LIKES-BOOBY

Wander? Haha

Isn't there a member of AUF who worked with Team Bondi or something?

AUFs bearded Norse Mod AUF Full Member - It's all true .. this person is an AUF-god (15,000+) Locoevo's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Locoevo

Quote Originally Posted by ELMO-LIKES-BOOBY View Post
    Wander? Haha

Isn't there a member of AUF who worked with Team Bondi or something?

I think Rep may have been apart or had friends with them.

CLICK ON MY MANBOOBS TO JOIN AUF

AUF Full Member - GUN PRON PRONE (3000+) repercuss's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    repercuss
    XBLA
    N/A

Yeah I worked at tb for about 3.5 years.
    Still mates with many of the peeps most of them are overseas working at other AAA studios

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Consequences and Repercussions

H.H > R.C > You

AUF Full Member - Halfway Glory-Hound (5000+) Smajs's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

Wish they remastered Manhunt.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    ELMO-LIKES-BOOBY

Quote Originally Posted by repercuss View Post
    Yeah I worked at tb for about 3.5 years.
    Still mates with many of the peeps most of them are overseas working at other AAA studios

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    Ah yes, I thought it was you Reper. I will DM you my details for when the remastered gets released. No pressure or anything