Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    OvACoNfIDeNt
    XBLA
    N/A

Default Last day on earth:Survival BETA

A new Zombie/horror/survival game for Android/iOS

This could be the game to take over COC. I've been searching for a long time for a replacement time waster and this one's a gem.

Basically you wake up in your underwear unaware what has happened
    Without a tutorial work out the best ways to survive, by gathering and building tools/clothes/vehicles/weapons to survive along with a base to build and upgrade.
    You can be attacked by passers by (AI and other players) at any time even when you're online. Also every 24 hours being attacked by a flesh eating zombies hord hungry for your timber home.

Once you reach level 28 and can build a tower a clan can be formed.

I really think COC players will enjoy this it has alot more to offer

Play store here

iOS download here
    Last edited by OvACoNfIDeNT; 05-08-2017 at 06:47 AM.

Before you attempt to beat the odds, be sure you could survive the odds beating you

AUFs bearded Norse Mod AUF Full Member - It's all true .. this person is an AUF-god (15,000+) Locoevo's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Locoevo

Default Last day on earth:Survival BETA

Must not play!

I got over my CoC loving ways!

Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    CLICK ON MY MANBOOBS TO JOIN AUF

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

I never really got into phone games, with the exception of Civ: Revolution. Are there any particular standouts?

Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    Interested in joining AUF?

--> CLICK HERE <--

to learn more about what sort of clan we are,
    and how to go about joining.

AUFs bearded Norse Mod AUF Full Member - It's all true .. this person is an AUF-god (15,000+) Locoevo's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Locoevo

Quote Originally Posted by AStiffBreeze View Post
    I never really got into phone games, with the exception of Civ: Revolution. Are there any particular standouts?

Clash of Clans is the only mobile game I've ever played, they are kinda fun time wasters but that's all they really are.

Clash was good for having a chat as well.

CLICK ON MY MANBOOBS TO JOIN AUF

AUF Full Member - GUN PRON PRONE (3000+)
    Clan
    PSN
    Tallpaul77
    XBLA
    -

I still play with my coc every day! No chat happens though, its all just buisness these days - quick fingering, empty my loot, send my little fellas off if anyone wants em... Five years of coc.

Ill probs check this out since Ova said so.

AUF Full Member - The 6th Dimension (6000+) Stonemull's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Stonemull
    XBLA
    not sure

I got back into CoC for the new builder village about 6 weeks ago and really enjoy it, rareky even collect loot on my main base. If you have not tried it, maybe give it a shot. Its different to normal CoC, you only make loot on 3 attacks a day, all attacks are free and army is very limited, so rare to get a 3 star.

I play boom beach still, gave up leader a few months back, again it has a lot of new stuff in the last few months. I am maxxed on most if it and it gets a bit tedious, still ok for 10 minutes a day tho.

Played clash royale for a month or so, so obviously a cash grab that game though, gets frustrating quick but ok to start with.

Started 'vikings' but couldnt get into it.

Will give this new one a shot though..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AUF Full Member - Paid in FULL! (1000+) OvACoNfIDeNT's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    OvACoNfIDeNt
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by AStiffBreeze View Post
    I've had 0 interest in mobile gaming aside from CoC in the past as well.
    The PvP is the standout for me. Choosing to run or fight.

If you die you're back in your underwear, loosing everything you were carrying.
    Need to pick a strategy that balances right weapon for the fight, bit of food and drink to survive but not too much or you can't carry anything home with you.

Before you attempt to beat the odds, be sure you could survive the odds beating you