Thread: Fortnite

AUF Full Member - Kobesonlikepostspammer (4500+) mmmgilly's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

is there PC/PS4 cross-progression? I can't be assed downloading it on my laptop to check, but from my experience with UE4 it doesn't seem like it would be hard to implement at all. Haven't seen much about cross-pregression issues myself, but fortnites been on the news here lately with parents sending a kid to rehab after they sent them to bed only to find them sitting on a pee-soaked cushion at like 3-4 in the morning playing it.
    "Though I fly through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am at 80,000ft and climbing"

"What have I done, that poor dog" GuitarGod-2016

"thanks to gilly for giving me "head" ....... shots.. 5 to be exact.. thanks bud.. took a load off .." Keppida aka Des 2017

AUF Full Member - Middle Distance Man (1500+) jackal_84's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    jackal_84
    XBLA
    N/A

You still peeing the bed Gilly?

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk

AUFs bearded Norse Mod AUF Full Member - It's all true .. this person is an AUF-god (15,000+) Locoevo's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Locoevo

Yeah there's PS4/PC crossplay. PS just being a bitch and not allowing cross play between Switch and PS using the same Epic acct which is just stupid since i can play it across PC and PS4, though Vbucks dont transfer between accounts as they are tied to platform unless earned in game.
    CLICK ON MY MANBOOBS TO JOIN AUF