Thread: PS4 | Far Cry 5 - The Unsearchable Thread

AUF Full Member - Paid in FULL! (1000+) hecandangle's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    hecandangle
    XBLA
    N/A

I killed all the baddies in an area then went fishing. Much more relaxing.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

AUF Full Member - Kobesonlikepostspammer (4500+) Smajs's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

Speaking of fishing, I had caught a couple of beauties pretty easy but I had a huge fight with one fish that just refused to be reeled in, first time I saw the line tension change colour so far. After about 7 minutes of glorious battle between man and fish I must have broke it's will as it gave up the fight.

I was reeling it in and basking in the glory of victory and it turned out to be a minnow, about the size of a sniper's bullet...or my now deflated ego. I dubbed it the Jack Russell fish, a big thing in a small package.

And now that I have unlocked two companions things get pretty chaotic, I rescued three hostages and as we were crossing a river we encountered some friendlies engaged with the cultists, was the biggest fire-fight so far for me, the six in our party and three or four friendlies up against half a dozen enemies.

It was all fun and games until a stray grenade turned the friends into foes ha ha ha, funny thing though, as my group shot down the once friendly I could revive them and they were no longer hostile! so they in turn helped us attack the others ha, crazy game.
    Last edited by Smajs; 05-04-2018 at 04:43 PM.

AUF Full Member - Middle Distance Man (1500+) jackal_84's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    jackal_84
    XBLA
    N/A

Having a heap of fun with this game. Navigating the landscape with so many random encounters is a blast.

The gunplay is great and the AI is just dumb enough to make you feel like a boss.

My favorite weapon is the MS16 with silencer, extended mags, and mid range scope. Head shots for days and it sounds awesome.

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk

AUF Full Member - The Post Whore of Babble-Ion (4000+) ELMO-LIKES-BOOBY's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    ELMO-LIKES-BOOBY

My major gripe with the game though is that it forces you to progress the main story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AUF Full Member - Middle Distance Man (1500+) jackal_84's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    jackal_84
    XBLA
    N/A

Just saw the most random thing. Came across a guy in the middle of nowhere who was polishing his car with a electric buffer. The car had one wheel jacked up. The jack was a dead pig. Fucking weird game.

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk