Thread: PS4 | Far Cry 5 - The Unsearchable Thread

AUF Full Member - Paid in FULL! (1000+) hecandangle's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    hecandangle
    XBLA
    N/A

I killed all the baddies in an area then went fishing. Much more relaxing.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

AUF Full Member - Kobesonlikepostspammer (4500+) Smajs's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

Speaking of fishing, I had caught a couple of beauties pretty easy but I had a huge fight with one fish that just refused to be reeled in, first time I saw the line tension change colour so far. After about 7 minutes of glorious battle between man and fish I must have broke it's will as it gave up the fight.

I was reeling it in and basking in the glory of victory and it turned out to be a minnow, about the size of a sniper's bullet...or my now deflated ego. I dubbed it the Jack Russell fish, a big thing in a small package.

And now that I have unlocked two companions things get pretty chaotic, I rescued three hostages and as we were crossing a river we encountered some friendlies engaged with the cultists, was the biggest fire-fight so far for me, the six in our party and three or four friendlies up against half a dozen enemies.

It was all fun and games until a stray grenade turned the friends into foes ha ha ha, funny thing though, as my group shot down the once friendly I could revive them and they were no longer hostile! so they in turn helped us attack the others ha, crazy game.
    Last edited by Smajs; 05-04-2018 at 04:43 PM.

AUF Full Member - Middle Distance Man (1500+) jackal_84's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    jackal_84
    XBLA
    N/A

Having a heap of fun with this game. Navigating the landscape with so many random encounters is a blast.

The gunplay is great and the AI is just dumb enough to make you feel like a boss.

My favorite weapon is the MS16 with silencer, extended mags, and mid range scope. Head shots for days and it sounds awesome.

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk

AUF Full Member - The Post Whore of Babble-Ion (4000+) ELMO-LIKES-BOOBY's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    ELMO-LIKES-BOOBY

My major gripe with the game though is that it forces you to progress the main story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    jackal_84
    XBLA
    N/A

Just saw the most random thing. Came across a guy in the middle of nowhere who was polishing his car with a electric buffer. The car had one wheel jacked up. The jack was a dead pig. Fucking weird game.

AUF Full Member - Paid in FULL! (1000+) OvACoNfIDeNT's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    OvACoNfIDeNt
    XBLA
    N/A

Is there much play time in this? Are people still enjoying it.

Always enjoyed the series until #4 I got 50% through and got bored, pretty unsure weather to purchase this one

Before you attempt to beat the odds, be sure you could survive the odds beating you

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    jackal_84
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by OvACoNfIDeNT View Post

Always enjoyed the series until #4 I got 50% through and got bored, pretty unsure weather to purchase this one
    I enjoyed it a lot more than 4. I. I was a bit underwhelmed with 4. Number 5 has a lot more depth. If your doing all the side missions there is a lot of stuff to keep you busy.

There is more to do in this one and the story is better. The location is cool. I'd say the only bad thing is the weapon progression. Its not to so say the weapons are bad, they are still a lot of fun, but it's easy to unlock powerful weapons early on.

AUF Full Member - Battlehead Boy (3500+) keppida's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Keppida/desjosie
    XBLA
    whats Live?

Quote Originally Posted by OvACoNfIDeNT View Post

I played it and finished it.. involuntary game play annoyed me.. ending pissed me off.. but some gameply was fun

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by keppida View Post
    involuntary game play annoyed me..
    Are you talking about random encounters while you were just exploring the world?

I don't how representative it is, but in a lot of the clips I've seen the player is constantly being harassed by randomly spawned enemies while they're just quietly exploring. I think that would start to annoy me very quickly too.

Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    Interested in joining AUF?

--> CLICK HERE <--

to learn more about what sort of clan we are,
    and how to go about joining.

AUF Full Member - Battlehead Boy (3500+) keppida's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Keppida/desjosie
    XBLA
    whats Live?

Quote Originally Posted by AStiffBreeze View Post
    Are you talking about random encounters while you were just exploring the world?

Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    No.. it was when.. you'd be having a stroll in the country side and all of a sudden you're drugged and have to do the run and shoot play..

AUF Full Member - The Post Whore of Babble-Ion (4000+) ELMO-LIKES-BOOBY's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    ELMO-LIKES-BOOBY

Default PS4 | Far Cry 5 - The Unsearchable Thread

Quote Originally Posted by keppida View Post
    No.. it was when.. you'd be having a stroll in the country side and all of a sudden you're drugged and have to do the run and shoot play..
    Yes! That would piss me off. They forced you into progressing the story when you reached a certain “notoriety” level for a district. Other than that, not a bad game. Nothing beats # 2 in my opinion.

@Loco. I have finished the game, if you want I can post you my copy. I don’t buy DLC so probably won’t touch it again.