Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    Sir_eFFex
    XBLA
    N/A

Yeah the player to character interaction with feels is amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother fucker in the god damn valley

AUF Full Member - Middle Distance Man (1500+) Fluxburner's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Fluxburner
    XBLA
    Flux_Burner

Quote Originally Posted by mmmgilly View Post
    5. the mission after you go back to all mother is in the place where you can find the last one.
    Or if you want it earlier you can get that particular power cell this way.

edit : dunno why the vid wont add heres the url link https://youtu.be/hTTqVCg58k4

Best single player game with a tangible story I've played since TLOU awesome graphics on the pro as well. It's nice to see next gen in action.....love this game.
    Last edited by Fluxburner; 14-03-2017 at 03:41 PM.

AUF Full Member - Kobesonlikepostspammer (4500+) mmmgilly's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Fluxburner View Post

Best single player game with a tangible story I've played since TLOU awesome graphics on the pro as well. It's nice to see next gen in action.....love this game.
    For some reason the video didn't work in the post but I watched it on youtube using the link when quoting you. That's not the cell I was talking about, that cell can be gotten the first time you go to the all mother directly proceeding the proving. The 5th one is

For anyone wondering where all 5 are,
    "Though I fly through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am at 80,000ft and climbing"

"What have I done, that poor dog" GuitarGod-2016

"thanks to gilly for giving me "head" ....... shots.. 5 to be exact.. thanks bud.. took a load off .." Keppida aka Des 2017

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Fluxburner
    XBLA
    Flux_Burner

I just added it mate because if you miss the power cell after mother mountain quest, you can't get back in, as the gates are locked etc until much further in the game.

Dunno if it really matters as you get to go back in a later quest I believe anyways...?

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

I just added it mate because if you miss the power cell after mother mountain quest, you can't get back in, as the gates are locked etc until much further in the game.

Dunno if it really matters as you get to go back in a later quest I believe anyways...?
    Don't get me wrong, it's a helpful vid in a way for those who want to get that specific cell before you have to go back. But you said for the specific cell I mentioned
    . Perhaps you confused my saying "the mission after going back" for it being in the mountain, what I meant was the quest after going back, not the quest TO go back. You are correct though it doesn't matter as you go back for a quest, but you can't get the last power cell untill after the quest to go back.
    "Though I fly through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am at 80,000ft and climbing"

"thanks to gilly for giving me "head" ....... shots.. 5 to be exact.. thanks bud.. took a load off .." Keppida aka Des 2017

AUF Full Member - GUN PRON PRONE (3000+) repercuss's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    repercuss
    XBLA
    N/A

Finished this last night.

Best game I have played in ages. Very very polished.

Open world never got boring
    Fights always fun and challenging

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Consequences and Repercussions

H.H > R.C > You

AUF Full Member - The 6th Dimension (6000+) Joshizzled's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Joshizzled
    XBLA

That level 34 corruption zone with two rock breakers is just wrecking me.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Joshizzled View Post
    That level 34 corruption zone with two rock breakers is just wrecking me.

yes, those arseholes are a pain. Lots of people just go over the river where they can't go and just have a ranged dual, but I think that's no fun. The feeling of satisfaction when I findally beat them was awesome.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Fluxburner
    XBLA
    Flux_Burner

Having completed the game in it's entirety thought I'd add a couple of points worth considering to help players before the fact as there have been a number of glitches that jam you up in the game that can halt progression.Plus some tips. I'm sure they will eventually be patched, but just in case here they are.

1. Get the unlimited Golden fast travel backpack asap. About 20 % through the game you can buy a fast travel backpack from most any merchant scroll to the bottom of his list to see it.
    2. Unlock the Herbalist Skill early on it gives you better health stamina x 2.Leave Balanced aim you dont need it at all.
    3. Find all 4 cauldron locations on the map and complete them early on in the game.
    4. Dont worry about unlocking the Shield Weaver Armor early on as you can't anyway... it will naturally progress in the game itself and you will know when to get it is which is when you get the last power cell at GAIA Prime during the main quest The Mountain that Fell.
    5. Resources to always keep stocked Wire, Blaze and Echo shells, I did notice with each patch they change the resource drop amount, it has particularly been lower with each new instalment.
    6. Buy all the maps for the collectables from a merchant after you finish the proving.
    8. Get Lure and silent strike skills straight away.
    9. Every merchant has free treasure boxes in their cache scroll to treasure box for every vendor they offer 1 per merchant.
    10. Leave all resources and mod's in your treasure boxes, and only use them as reserve items when needed to get you out of a jam. Think of it as extra resource capacity , as you get 100 items keep treasure box items in reserve.

Watch out for quest completion issues after all quests, and make sure all the quest items are completed within each quest as you go and google "quest completion glitches " get familiar with the ones that still exist as they are patching them as there were more originally, and create manual saves throughout those quest areas so if you have to go back you can.
    1 big issues are Hunters blind glitch (my advice is get an extra snapmaw heart at this time don't ask me why but it works).

BTW If you haven't picked this game up already do yourself a big favour and go and get it now.....
    Last edited by Fluxburner; 11-04-2017 at 03:03 PM.

AUF Full Member - Middle Distance Man (1500+) jackal_84's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    jackal_84
    XBLA
    N/A

I'm about half way through and really enjoying it. Very engaging story and gameplay.

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Here's Neil Druckmann from Naughty Dog chatting with Hermen Hulst from Guerrilla Games about Horizon: Zero Dawn. Great interview and well worth a watch if you have the time:

Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    Interested in joining AUF?

--> CLICK HERE <--

to learn more about what sort of clan we are,
    and how to go about joining.

AUF Full Member - Progressing thru Pain (400+) Rilo_117's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Rilo_117
    XBLA
    N/A

Fantastic Game, plat'd the other week. Great story and mechanics.!! So much fun.! My favourite weapon was the frost arrows.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by AStiffBreeze View Post
    Here's Neil Druckmann from Naughty Dog chatting with Hermen Hulst from Guerrilla Games about Horizon: Zero Dawn. Great interview and well worth a watch if you have the time:

Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    So, Neil druckman is in that part of the facial hair, I mean, development cycle, I guess that means good things for TLOU. In all seriousness, that's a great watch, two talented guys from two very talented studios right there.

AUF Full Member - Middle Distance Man (1500+) jackal_84's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    jackal_84
    XBLA
    N/A

Finally finished it today. Great story. Great gameplay. Interesting premise.

All the weapons were fun to use. The missions had plenty of variation. Game of the year so far for me.

AUF Full Member - Dual Post-Millenium Man (2000+) Sir_eFFex's Avatar
    Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    Sir_eFFex
    XBLA
    N/A

Any hints of dlc etc yet?

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother fucker in the god damn valley

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Fluxburner
    XBLA
    Flux_Burner

Not yet, But here's some nice game pics to keep you hooked in the meantime Aloy and her friends

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    Sir_eFFex
    XBLA
    N/A

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

time to get back on the hype train. choo-choo assholes.

AUF Full (TRIAL) Member - More than your average Social Guy (30+) Elharna's Avatar
    Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    Elharna
    XBLA
    N/A

Ooooooo. Awesome! I love playing that game, can't wait for more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    Sir_eFFex
    XBLA
    N/A

I'm keen, this is in my never to be sold/traded pile lol

AUF Full Member - Pave My Way With BLOOD (2500+)
    Clan
    PSN
    Tallpaul77
    XBLA
    -

Im probably one of the few who hasnt played this yet.. Will there be a new ed with dlc bundled in? Otherwise Ill probably grab a cheap copy...

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Tallpaul77 View Post
    Im probably one of the few who hasnt played this yet.. Will there be a new ed with dlc bundled in? Otherwise Ill probably grab a cheap copy...
    There probably will at some point, but if you grab it cheap now you wont regret it, very enjoyable

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Fluxburner
    XBLA
    Flux_Burner

Im probably one of the few who hasnt played this yet..
    Oh if only you could relive that time like it was your first time........ & Playing this game; one can only dream.......

Your in for a treat TP!

AUF Full Member - Paid in FULL! (1000+) lex_stone_76's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    lex_stone_76
    XBLA
    N/A

Just got it cheap in the sales last week. Really enjoying so far, first game to really grab me with its story for a long time.

AUF Full (TRIAL) Member - More than your average Social Guy (30+) Elharna's Avatar
    Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    Elharna
    XBLA
    N/A

Three thumbs up from me for this game. Great story and gameplay. Would be happier if it were longer, but pleased with the thought of expansions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk