Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Punkasaurian
    XBLA
    N/A

Default Good Game Cancelled

Anyone here watch Good game on ABC2?

I am a long time watcher. I thought they were great, funny, and frequently on point, especially their online only show, pocket.
    Sadly the announcement of their cancellation came on Tuesday. I'm pretty down about it.

#putoutyourcontrollers trended on twitter for 8 hours as a fan tribute. Which is nice.

At least we have the memories to look back on. Praise Boll.

Hmm. Can't get the time stamp to work. Go to 9 minutes, 38 seconds for Boll.

As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the law runneth forward and back. For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

I used to watch it when Junglist was on it, he knew his shit. They fired him when he insisted that he should finish a game before reviewing it.

Supposedly hex and nichboy will be doing a show for channel 7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Interested in joining AUF?

--> CLICK HERE <--

to learn more about what sort of clan we are,
    and how to go about joining.

AUF Full Member - Private First Class (250+) Punkasaurian's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Punkasaurian
    XBLA
    N/A

I was down when Jung left as well, but I came back to the show after a while. I hope the new show does well. GG Spawn point is also continuing on ABC ME.
    As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the law runneth forward and back. For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Punkasaurian
    XBLA
    N/A

sidski talking about the show:
    Apparently 7 might have taken an interest in Esports too? WHo knew?

https://radio.abc.net.au/programitem...l0W3?play=true
    Last edited by Punkasaurian; 02-02-2017 at 02:51 PM.

AUF Full Member - Middle Distance Man (1500+) Fluxburner's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Fluxburner
    XBLA
    Flux_Burner

Quote Originally Posted by AStiffBreeze View Post
    I used to watch it when Junglist was on it, he knew his shit. They fired him when he insisted that he should finish a game before reviewing it.
    Don't you mean tits & ass Hex here ?

AUF Full Member - GUN PRON PRONE (3000+)
    Clan
    PSN
    Tallpaul77
    XBLA
    -

Dayum. You must have different version of Good Game than I get... That one probably wouldnt get axed!

AUF Full Member - Middle Distance Man (1500+) jackal_84's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    jackal_84
    XBLA
    N/A

Yeah we have been discussing this in the venting thread. Will definitely be missed. I like Jung but I read a few reports that he was being a bit of a dictator on set.

I think the show was a bit wobbly when they first got hex but it found its feet. It definitely had broader appeal not just because of hex being great eye candy, but the format became better prodiluced. It also helped to appeal to female gamers too. Turned into an excellent show when they moved the kids stuff to spawn point and kept GG as adult only. Great unbiased reviews, but I also loved the different segments they did each week on various topics gaming related. Well researched and interesting.

And that photo.......DAMN!

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Punkasaurian
    XBLA
    N/A

Ah, I didn't think to look over there.

By the way. I find the post about "tits and ass Hex" disrespectful.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Fluxburner
    XBLA
    Flux_Burner

What part ? the part that major marketing and advertising is often based on sexual appeal between the sexes , or that Hex has a great ass, or that she selfie'd herself in her underwear? ....

Grow a little

AUFs bearded Norse Mod AUF Full Member - It's all true .. this person is an AUF-god (15,000+) Locoevo's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Locoevo

Doesn't seem to be a pic that was meant for public eye though tbh, probably something an ex boyfriend posted or something, still a risk either way if you're going to take personal photos and send them to other people.

Either way I personally don't find it offensive but if someone else does then there's no need to tell them to "grow a little", Punk probably meant demeaning her to just "tits and ass" is a bit disrespectful.

Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    CLICK ON MY MANBOOBS TO JOIN AUF

AUF Full Member - Battlehead Boy (3500+) OldSarum's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    OldSarum
    XBLA
    N/a

Quote Originally Posted by Fluxburner View Post
    What part ? the part that major marketing and advertising is often based on sexual appeal between the sexes , or that Hex has a great ass, or that she selfie'd herself in her underwear? ....

Grow a little
    Pics or it didnt happen

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

AUF Full Member - The Post Whore of Babble-Ion (4000+) ELMO-LIKES-BOOBY's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    ELMO-LIKES-BOOBY

Quote Originally Posted by Locoevo View Post
    Doesn't seem to be a pic that was meant for public eye though tbh, probably something an ex boyfriend posted or something, still a risk either way if you're going to take personal photos and send them to other people.
    I knew I could trust you with that photo I sent you Loco.

AUFs bearded Norse Mod AUF Full Member - It's all true .. this person is an AUF-god (15,000+) Locoevo's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Locoevo

Quote Originally Posted by ELMO-LIKES-BOOBY View Post
    I knew I could trust you with that photo I sent you Loco.

No one else should be put through seeing your Elmo dude.

Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Fluxburner
    XBLA
    Flux_Burner

Ok I'll put my little boy pants back on and act 12 again .... gosh look at that a pic of a woman in her underwear oh my thats terrible. lol
    Last edited by Fluxburner; 05-02-2017 at 03:20 PM.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Locoevo

Ok I'll put my little boy pants back on and act 12 again .... gosh look at that a pic of a woman in her underwear oh my thats terrible. lol
    That's more 80 year old lady if you ask me, your "tits and ass" post was more 12 year old boy at least I know that's what I would've thought at 12 but whatever.

Last edited by Locoevo; 05-02-2017 at 03:52 PM.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Fluxburner
    XBLA
    Flux_Burner

This is some kind of joke is it? My original post was pointing out that the other guy was upgraded for Hex because lets face it she has "tits and ass" its a ratings strategy employed by the media world as a whole. Loco if you want to be the police here for no reason go right ahead if it makes you feel better . Unreal man.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Locoevo

This is some kind of joke is it? My original post was pointing out that the other guy was upgraded for Hex because lets face it she has "tits and ass" its a ratings strategy employed by the media world as a whole. Loco if you want to be the police here for no reason go right ahead if it makes you feel better . Unreal man.
    Did she wear that outfit on the show at all by any chance? I wouldn't know I've never seen the show.

As far as being the police here, I'm not the one who was offended but another member was, I don't really see the need to tell other members to grow a little. I'm pretty sure she offered more to the show then just tits and ass though and reducing her to just that probably wasn't a necessary comment, media strategy or not.

Last edited by Locoevo; 05-02-2017 at 04:54 PM.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Fluxburner
    XBLA
    Flux_Burner

You can moderate the shit out of this rubbish all you like fill your boots, there was no disrespect intended all round it was friendly banter jibing and if punk has taken offence then I apologise.
    Lets just leave this here can we as its getting childish.

AUF Full Member - The 6th Dimension (6000+) Stonemull's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Stonemull
    XBLA
    not sure

I just find it easer to not get offended by anything I see on the internet thingamebob.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk