Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617

Thread: PS4 | Red Dead Redemption 2

AUF Full Member - Halfway Glory-Hound (5000+) Smajs's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

Looks like you can no longer downgrade back to version 1.00 as the save game states are not compatible anymore.

I reinstalled it to see if 1.00 fixes my outfit slot missing glitch but it indicates that the save file is corrupt and won't load.

I updated it and the save loads fine, still only 1 outfit slot to save though bugger.

Anyway, finally up to chapter 6, I really wish the indigenous Americans were more involved and their mythologies too, something feels so different and unique when you veer away from being a cowboy, and steer more towards a man of the wild land.

Really provides a stark contrast once you ride back into so called "civilisation".

Also, some of the stranger side missions have me wanting more from those characters, only three or so visits each are not enough.

Need more bounties too, even ones without storylines, just something to do.

Man I have so many ideas about what they could add, I might have to write it up and bore the lot of ya ha. The root is planted now.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

The official RDR2 soundtrack is now available online (Apple Music, Spotify, iTunes, etc.). The official score should be coming soon too (some time within the next 6 weeks).

https://www.rockstargames.com/reddea...features/music

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Interested in joining AUF?

--> CLICK HERE <--

to learn more about what sort of clan we are,
    and how to go about joining.

AUF Full Member - Halfway Glory-Hound (5000+) Smajs's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

Quote Originally Posted by AStiffBreeze View Post
    The official RDR2 soundtrack is now available online (Apple Music, Spotify, iTunes, etc.). The official score should be coming soon too (some time within the next 6 weeks).

https://www.rockstargames.com/reddea...features/music

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I love the soundtrack however I am actually running with a custom soundtrack for my play-through.

I mostly play the songs when I use the cinematic camera for travelling.

Have the original RDR soundtrack but The Heavy Horses have some cool tunes to accompany a poor lonesome cowboy.

The Pale Rider is probably my favourite.