and how to go about joining.

AUF Full Member - Paid in FULL! (1000+) FirstWabuu's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    FirstWabuu
    XBLA
    Wabuu

Picked this up today at EB half price sale. Gotta download 13Gb of updates then transfer my PS3 character. Wouldn't mind setting up a regular heist night for those of us who are economically challenged in game (ie Me). A full run through of the heists all in order with the same four man crew would be the dream but I'll settle for less if need-be.

AUF Full Member - Levelled Urrrrp (100+)
    Clan
    Auf
    PSN
    MASSPENGUIN69
    XBLA
    Masspenguin

Quote Originally Posted by FirstWabuu View Post
    Picked this up today at EB half price sale. Gotta download 13Gb of updates then transfer my PS3 character. Wouldn't mind setting up a regular heist night for those of us who are economically challenged in game (ie Me). A full run through of the heists all in order with the same four man crew would be the dream but I'll settle for less if need-be.
    bit late for that man. Gta stopped letting players from transferring there old gen to new gen characters about a month ago. So you gotta start from scratch and I'm not sure if Stiff still does it but he use to do a regular heist night every friday to sunday I think

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Yeah, as masspenguin unfortunately pointed out they've disabled transfer of previous gen characters now (too many hacked PS3 and 360 characters being used to bring money into the XBone and PS4).

Are you able to jump online on a Friday night? Myself, hecandangle, and OkiiOtoko tend to run heists on Friday nights from about 8pm AEST onwards (although not always).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Interested in joining AUF?

--> CLICK HERE <--

to learn more about what sort of clan we are,

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    FirstWabuu
    XBLA
    Wabuu

Yes I found out today that the character transfer was discontinued in March of this year. After playing for a few hours I can honestly say I'm glad I had to start from scratch. On PS3 I was given $225million by some random hacker which took all the fun out of the game for me. For memory I bought a bunch of cars, a boat and some flying vehicles then immediately lost interest in the game. I didn't play it again until Rockstar reset the money levels for everyone affected and/or the odd AUF member was playing. Even then it still didn't have the same appeal. Coming into it fresh now it feels like I've got things to do, goals to reach and fun to be had. Plus theres a crapload more to do on PS4 than there was on PS3!

I was playing with a RL mate tonight, started off simple. We did a gang attack and robbed about ten stores. He left as I reached about 30k in the bank. Then I accepted an invite to the Fleeca heist from a random who turned out to be some odd German guy. After some initial network issues we easily succeeded the job with a 50/50 split, bringing my grand total up to 100k and my character to level 6. I think I should be able to raise enough to buy a basic Heist-ready apartment by the time I reach lvl 12 and at least buy a simple vehicle. Just gotta make sure to have the 50k on hand to get the bulletproof tyres.

In all likelihood I'll be on tomorrow night from late arvo onward so I'll try to stick around for the heist fun. Friday nights is usually dinner with missus' family night though so might not be able to make it a regular thing unfortunately. Really wanted to get that All in Order bonus but I might end up having to do that with randoms. (And get stuck on the Series A - Trash Truck setup like I did on PS3 due to useless randoms haha)

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Default GTA Online Discussion

First proper gunrunning DLC details (coming in June):

FIRST DETAILS AND SCREENS FOR GTA ONLINE: GUNRUNNING

While sharply dressed CEOs trade Special Cargo from lavish air conditioned suites, and leather-clad Bikers own the roadways moving illicit consumer goods; new opportunities are opening in a highly lucrative and equally malicious network hidden underground ripe for takeover by the VIPs, CEOs, and Biker bosses of Los Santos and Blaine County.

Southern San Andreas' illegal weapons trafficking industry rises to the surface in Gunrunning, a massive new update coming this June to GTA Online.

Dotted throughout Blaine County are hatches - look into these mysterious properties on the Maze Bank Foreclosure site and you’ll find sprawling underground headquarters for sale, ready to be stocked with new military grade vehicles and weapons manufacturing equipment capable of developing highly sought after offensive and defensive technologies. As the residents of Los Santos know, the only thing more fun than crime is profit and should you choose to invest in this new business, some extremely shady customers are ready to pay top dollar for what you can deliver.

Stay tuned for more on Gunrunning, including specific business and research opportunities, details on the massive tactical, full-service Mobile Operation Centers complete with new weapon upgrades and deep customization, all new Weaponized Vehicles and more.

Target practice from the convenience of your own Bunker

The Tampa gets a weaponized upgrade

The APC is equipped to handle all terrain and water
    https://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...ine-Gunrunning

In all likelihood I'll be on tomorrow night from late arvo onward so I'll try to stick around for the heist fun. Friday nights is usually dinner with missus' family night though so might not be able to make it a regular thing unfortunately. Really wanted to get that All in Order bonus but I might end up having to do that with randoms. (And get stuck on the Series A - Trash Truck setup like I did on PS3 due to useless randoms haha)
    Yeah you can do all in order with randoms, although in general I wouldn't recommend it unless you have no other option. You'll miss out on the loyalty bonus if you do them all with different people, but that one's a pretty serious commitment from four people anyway, so difficult to get off the ground without a dedicated group on a regular dedicated night.

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

It was tricky trying to juggle five people tonight in organisations with a player cap of four, but it's a great problem to have, and hopefully we have it more often!

Current bonuses:

Whether you're tearing through traffic in the Ramp Buggy or raiding Fort Zancudo in the Ruiner 2000, get paid handsomely for harnessing the unique powers of all eight Import/Export Special Vehicles - with Double GTA$ & RP in all Special Vehicle Missions through June 12th. It's also a prosperous time for entrepreneurs, with 25% bonus GTA$ on Biker Business Sales and Special Cargo Deliveries.

Merchants all across Los Santos are also getting in on the action, with big, limited time discounts from Warstock, DockTease, Dynasty 8 Executive, Elitas, and Ammu-Nation - featuring big ticket items including luxury Yachts, Executive Offices and Special Vehicles like the Ruiner 2000 and the Rocket Voltic.

Check out a full list of this week's discounts below:

Dynasty 8 Executive
    Get your criminal enterprise up and running with an Executive Office. These masterpieces in executive design come with a full-time assistant, helipad, boardroom and access to the SecuroServ network to steal and deal in a variety of cargo missions.
    Executive Offices - 25% off
    Executive Office Garages & Garage Mod Shop - 25% off
    Executive Office Renovations (Garage Mod Shop included) - 50% off

Warstock Cache & Carry
    Offering a suite of armored, armed and Special Vehicles to keep your businesses protected and your enemies on the run. Discounts apply to both Trade Price and Buy It Now pricing.
    Imponte Ruiner 2000 (both prices) - 25% off
    Coil Rocket Voltic (both prices) - 25% off
    Rhino Tank - 25% off
    HVY Insurgent Pick-Up (both prices) - 25% off
    Buckingham Valkyrie (both prices) - 25% off
    Brute Armored Boxville (both prices) - 25% off

DockTease
    The ultimate room with a view. Yachts come complete with staff and amenities like anti-air defenses, complimentary personal watercraft, and helicopter service to the Yacht for a small fee. And trick out your vessel with lighting and color options, a personalized name and country flag.
    Yachts (all models & model upgrades) - 25% off
    Yacht Modifications - 50% off

Elitas Travel
    Shine above the Los Santos skies with solid gold aircraft.
    Luxor Deluxe - 50% off
    Swift Deluxe - 50% off

Ammu-Nation
    Your friends at Ammu-Nation are keeping you locked and loaded…
    Body Armor - 25% off
    All Ammo - 25% off
    Box/Drum Magazines - 50% off
    Luxury Finishes - 50% off
    http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...Time-Discounts

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    Auf
    PSN
    MASSPENGUIN69
    XBLA
    Masspenguin

Yes I found out today that the character transfer was discontinued in March of this year. After playing for a few hours I can honestly say I'm glad I had to start from scratch. On PS3 I was given $225million by some random hacker which took all the fun out of the game for me. For memory I bought a bunch of cars, a boat and some flying vehicles then immediately lost interest in the game. I didn't play it again until Rockstar reset the money levels for everyone affected and/or the odd AUF member was playing. Even then it still didn't have the same appeal. Coming into it fresh now it feels like I've got things to do, goals to reach and fun to be had. Plus theres a crapload more to do on PS4 than there was on PS3!

I was playing with a RL mate tonight, started off simple. We did a gang attack and robbed about ten stores. He left as I reached about 30k in the bank. Then I accepted an invite to the Fleeca heist from a random who turned out to be some odd German guy. After some initial network issues we easily succeeded the job with a 50/50 split, bringing my grand total up to 100k and my character to level 6. I think I should be able to raise enough to buy a basic Heist-ready apartment by the time I reach lvl 12 and at least buy a simple vehicle. Just gotta make sure to have the 50k on hand to get the bulletproof tyres.

Sorry about tonight man. Was only on the ps until mates wanted to do something on the pc's. I'll try jump on and help you out when I can though

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    FirstWabuu
    XBLA
    Wabuu

All good Penguin, I was just doing some special cargo missions. That sell mission I started, I thought it was supposed to be for two people but obviously I didn't choose to sell enough crates at once.

I'm now lvl 43 already and on Stiffys advice I bought the armored Kuruma. It's a lot faster than I thought it would be. It's now my go to car, until I buy a Zentorno or an Infernus or something but that's a whiles away. I am currently raising cash to buy a vehicle warehouse so I can start doing those to unlock the special vehicle missions. I could possibly be on for Friday night after I get back from dinner, but I'll have to see what the missus has to say about that.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

New info and screenshots of the Gunrunning DLC (I expect it'll come out within the next fortnight). Looks pretty amazing:

GTA ONLINE: GUNRUNNING - UNDERGROUND BUNKERS, MOBILE OPERATIONS CENTERS AND WEAPONIZED VEHICLES

To thrive as an arms dealer in GTA Online: Gunrunning, it’s going to take more than street smarts. Choose your supporting vehicles and armaments wisely for your best chance to outwit both the feds and any rival dealers. Start moving weapons to eager buyers in Los Santos or Blaine County to earn a tidy profit and tap into powerful new upgrades, modifications and heavy duty weaponry. Here’s a deeper look at just a few of the potent new tools at your disposal in Gunrunning.

Everything begins with a Bunker: the massive, underground hub of your new enterprise. Any CEO, VIP or MC President can jump start their promising career from here to get operations off the ground.

For heavy duty tactical operations on the move, arms dealers can invest in a Mobile Operations Center (MOC), the kind of powerful support usually enjoyed only by trained assassins or rogue nuclear states. Storable in your Bunker, this drivable command center’s modular construction allows for tailored combinations of vehicle workshop, weapons workshop, luxury living quarters, and command center – with facilities for upgrading and customizing your arsenal and modifying Weaponized Vehicles (including turrets for your MOC that can be manned by your squad) – all at your fingertips, and pulled by a fully customizable commercial semi.

Weaponized Vehicles are a brand new class to stock and customize. Build a fleet to cover every eventuality: from the ultimate utility of the fully amphibious, canon-toting APC, to a mobile anti-aircraft trailer that’ll have pilots soiling their cockpits across the state. Weaponized Vehicles can also be employed as company assets instrumental in delivering cargo to any drop-off.

Beyond manufacturing your stock to sell, reap the benefits of your Bunker’s white coat staff by allocating their time to Research and they’ll get busy unlocking a range of optional upgrades including unique personal weapon modifications, a whole range of brutal tech for your Weaponized Vehicles, and terrifying upgrades for your Mobile Operations Center.

Check back soon to the Rockstar Newswire for more details on GTA Online: Gunrunning.
    https://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...ons-Centers-an

Last edited by AStiffBreeze; 03-06-2017 at 03:07 PM.

--> CLICK HERE <--

AUF Full Member - Private First Class (250+) Punkasaurian's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Punkasaurian
    XBLA
    N/A

Looks brilliant.
    As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the law runneth forward and back. For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Punkasaurian View Post
    Looks brilliant.
    Rocket bike looks awesome! I'm curious to see how the MOC works, supposedly you can spawn into it yet it's mobile.

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Like a glove

I wish I could say it was the first time I'd killed poor old dangle like that...

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Gunrunning DLC trailer:

Releases next Tuesday.

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Looks like one of the new vehicles is based off the T-98 Kombat:

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

I believe the Gunrunning DLC should go live about 8:00 PM Tuesday night (AEST).

--> CLICK HERE <--

AUF Full Member - Dual Post-Millenium Man (2000+) Sir_eFFex's Avatar
    Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    Sir_eFFex
    XBLA
    N/A

I like this game again, but there's so much anti everything... you can't fly drive or walk the streets without someone trying to murder you lol...

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother fucker in the god damn valley

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_eFFex View Post
    I like this game again, but there's so much anti everything... you can't fly drive or walk the streets without someone trying to murder you lol...

Welcome to Los Santos

Passive mode lets you fly, drive, or walk the streets without people trying to kill you. I'm not sure why people don't use it more TBH, at least when they're not in the mood for running gun battles.

People also tend to fuck with you less the higher a level you are, or if you're in an MC or organisation with other players. If you're playing solo at a low level then people will see you as easy pickings unfortunately.

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    Sir_eFFex
    XBLA
    N/A

Oh I don't mind the fight it's just when you eventually die the seem to know where you spawn and kill you ... it's like auto aim or something lol

May have something to do with the fact I stole their cars and put them on top of the bank

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother fucker in the god damn valley

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    Sir_eFFex
    XBLA
    N/A

Updates up for download

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Updates up for download

Yep, gunrunning is live:

EDIT:
    All of the new stuff is on the Warstock site (apart from the bunker), there are no new vehicles on any of the other pages.

Warstock:
    Ballistic Equipment: $500,000 (Pegasus delivered juggernaut outfit and minigun?)
    Anti-Aircraft Trailer: $1,400,000 - $1,862,000
    Weaponized Tampa: $1,585,000 - $2,108,050
    Oppressor: $2,650,000 - $3,524,500 (rocket bike)
    Half-Track: $1,695,000 - $2,254,350
    Dune FAV: $850,000 - $1,130,500
    APC: $2,325,000 - $3,092,250

MOC: Starts at $1,225,000

Bunkers:
    Chumash $1,650,000
    Lago Zancudo $1,550,000
    Paleto Forest $1,165,000
    Raton Canyon $1,450,000
    Grapeseed $1,750,000
    Thomson Scrapyard $2,290,000
    Smoke Tree Road $2,205,000
    Grand Senora Desert $2,120,000
    Grand Senora Oilfields $2,035,000
    Route 68 $1,950,000
    Farmhouse $2,375,000

Bunker customisation:

Bunker style 1 (hewn rock): free
    Bunker style 2 (blue painted rock): $215,000
    Bunker style 3 (yellow painted rock and fancy light fittings): $290,000

Personal quarters: $265,000

Shooting range black targets: $740,000
    Shooting range white targets: $845,000

Gun locker: $175,000

Caddy 1: $85,000
    Caddy 2: $120,000

25% off sale on:
    Vapid FMJ (new Ford GT)
    Truffade Adder (Bugatti Veyron)

Last edited by AStiffBreeze; 13-06-2017 at 09:04 PM.

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

We know what the dripfeed vehicles are going to be too:

Supercars:
    Ocelot XA21 (Jaguar C-X75) - $2,375,000
    Vagner (Aston Martin Valkyrie) - $1,535,000

Sports Classics:
    Torero (Lamborghini Countach) - $998,000
    Ardent (Lotus Esprit) - $1,150,000
    Cheetah2 (Ferrari Testarossa) - $865,000

Nightshark (T-98 Kombat) - $1,245,000

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    Sir_eFFex
    XBLA
    N/A

Why is it making me do the prologue again?

Clan
    Auf
    PSN
    MASSPENGUIN69
    XBLA
    Masspenguin

Why is it making me do the prologue again?

It just happens randomly. I've had to do the prologue again atleast 15+ times.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Finished my first research project, and it was the rear turrets for the MOC

We'll have to give that bad boy a go soon.

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    FirstWabuu
    XBLA
    Wabuu

Rockstar failed to let me know that the Phantom Wedge (the truck designed to ram cars out of the way) is so weak that it will be destroyed by ramming cars out of the way. 400k worth of stock lost on my first gunrunning sell mission. For memory that represented about 12 or so solo resupply missions + about three with Effex.

Feels like the payout to grind ratio is pretty small. On my own I had to do five supply missions in a row to get to full supplies, taking over an hour. Then that full supply only built around 75k worth of stock. Doing it with an associate gives much more fun missions though, so far only one of the solo resupply missions was any good. Add to that it only took three missions to fill the supplies with one associate... Big difference.

I've been considering buying a biker base and doing the coke supply stuff, but isn't it just Gunrunning with a different skin? Is the payout to grind ratio any better? So far I/E is proving to be the most lucrative work in the game. Am I best off to just keep grinding that until I can afford the few things I want in the game? I'm actually not overly interested in all the weaponized vehicles, I just want a few Supers so I can go for a cruise now and then and of course the Ruiner 2000 for the fun of having a parachuting car.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Rockstar failed to let me know that the Phantom Wedge (the truck designed to ram cars out of the way) is so weak that it will be destroyed by ramming cars out of the way. 400k worth of stock lost on my first gunrunning sell mission. For memory that represented about 12 or so solo resupply missions + about three with Effex.

Feels like the payout to grind ratio is pretty small. On my own I had to do five supply missions in a row to get to full supplies, taking over an hour. Then that full supply only built around 75k worth of stock. Doing it with an associate gives much more fun missions though, so far only one of the solo resupply missions was any good. Add to that it only took three missions to fill the supplies with one associate... Big difference.

I've been considering buying a biker base and doing the coke supply stuff, but isn't it just Gunrunning with a different skin? Is the payout to grind ratio any better? So far I/E is proving to be the most lucrative work in the game. Am I best off to just keep grinding that until I can afford the few things I want in the game? I'm actually not overly interested in all the weaponized vehicles, I just want a few Supers so I can go for a cruise now and then and of course the Ruiner 2000 for the fun of having a parachuting car.
    Both the ramp buggy and phantom wedge take damage when launching/ramming vehicles, unlike the versions in the special vehicle missions which are nearly invincible.

I haven't seen the payout figures for doing Gunrunning as a business - I'm going 100% research myself - but the best other money making method is doing Pac Std with people who know what they're doing. I think the next best is crates (large warehouse). After that is I/E with cargobob.

Personally, if there are enough people on to heist then do that: in addition to paying well I think they're a lot of fun.

If solo, do the I/E stuff sourcing only high end, and running headhunter or siteseer in a Buzzard during the sale cooldown. If you have a coke business you can chuck that in there too (just buy supplies, and sell in the one and a half bar lots they produce). There's a nice variety of missions there.

If I was desperate to grind cash solo to buy something specific, I might go the crates. They're boring as shit, but they do pay well. Make sure you have a Spotify playlist set up if you do that

So solo for the I/E stuff:
    Spawn in CEO office. Source vehicle. Exit via vehicle (cargobob), and deliver the vehicle. If the cargobob wasn't damaged, sell immediately (use the cargobob for delivery). If it was damaged, call a fresh Pegasus one then sell. After the sale spawn a buzzard and do headhunter. Then return to office, source vehicle, leave via cargobob, deliver. Selling will probably still be on cool down, so summon a buzzard and do headhunter if you can (siteseer if headhunter is still on cooldown). After that, sell the car via cargobob, and etc.

If you have the coke business too, when LJT calls to say the coke factory is running out of coke, head over there, buy supplies, then sell the 1.5 bars you have out of region. At 1.5 bars it'll always be a single delivery vehicle, so easy to solo. When you finish that your factory will have full supplies, and you can go straight back to the I/E/VIP work stuff (all cool downs will be over). If you're doing it this way you should never steal supplies, since the money you save is way less than what you can make doing the other I/E/VIP Work stuff.

All of the above said: if you're a very good player, and you know three other very good players, and you're all 100% committed, you can make $10,000,000 doing the Criminal Mastermind challenge. It takes about 9 hours (you don't have to do it all in one hit though). You have to complete every single heist (including all setups), on Hard, in order, with the same crew, without a single person ever dying. I don't recommend it unless you all know the heists like the back of your hand though and can do them blindfolded. To be honest I don't recommend it full stop. But it's an option.

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    Sir_eFFex
    XBLA
    N/A

always happy to help out, as I'll never see such funds anytime soon...

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Thought I'd post some thoughts on the Gunrunning bunker locations, since it's a fairly big investment and you want to get one that you're happy with!

It seems like a lot of the supply missions are in East and Southeast Los Santos, with a few others dotted around the map. I have the Farmhouse bunker and love the location: all of the routes to/from it for the supply missions are fairly quick and infrequently travelled, and it's just off the highway. If you plan to sell Gunrunning stock, bear in mind too that you'll want to sell in Los Santos to make the most money, so proximity to the city is an important consideration.

A few specific things to consider about some locations (these are just ones that I know):
    The Paleto Bay one will have you travelling from one end of the map to the other. Avoid it is my advice.
    Grapeseed is further North than you probably want, and a fair way from the highway.
    Raton Canyon has some treacherous roads to the West of it, and you might need to travel them in a hurry.
    Lago Zancudo is a long way from a proper road, so you can't step outside and call a personal vehicle immediately. That would get old fast.
    The Thomson Scrapyard one has its entrance right next to a gang attack apparently. I think that would get aggravating quickly.
    Chumash is very close to the city, cheap, and right on the highway. Only downside is that it's on the wrong side of the city, so you'll have to travel through the middle of the city for many of the supply runs.

It would be good to get other people's thoughts about their bunker locations. I think Wabs has Paleto, Kry has Route 68, and dangle has Chumash. I'm not sure what other people have...

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Some cool thoughts on the weaponised vehicles from Reddit. They're written from the perspective of PVP rather than PVE, but still interesting:

The point of these reviews and recommendations is to look at the vehicles and weapons from a PVP perspective only. Anything that doesn't effect its PVP abilities will be ignored. Recommendations are for customization and weapon changes. These reviews come from first hand experience testing these out in "active combat" with several other avid PVPers who helped make these reviews as well. One thing I'll point out is if I talk about explosive armor resistance it will be assuming 100% armor and someone in the vehicle. Also let me mention again UPGRADE YOUR AMROR ON ALL THE VEHICLES, IT GIVES A HUGE EFFECT ON THE RESISTANCE TO EXPLOSIVES

APC
    Lets start with armor. The APC can take up to 7 High OR Low powered explosives to the side, or 8 when hit from the front or back directly, 4 tank shells, 6 sticky bombs, or 20 explosive rounds. The armor is strong against RPG fire and throwables but doesn't have any extra resistance against homing or jet cannon. Which means even though it has an AA upgrade it will almost always die to the jet first before it can hit because it can't aim at a very high angle. The windows aren't bulletproof so watch out for auto aim. The back is completely bulletproof so use that to your advantage. The driver is unable to use weapons so all offense will come from either switching seats or passengers. The SAM battery fires high velocity RPGs and about 2 a second. The default cannon fires tank shells at a very low RPM. I would recommend the SAM battery against the cannon strongly because it fires so fast that most of the time the SAM will just plain out DPS the cannon. The SAM has limited capacity at 60 missiles before having to go and refill at the MOC. So make sure to stop by your MOC every now and again. It also has the proxy mine upgrade which can be very useful if being chased by other vehicles and you want to set a trap. It can lay down up to 5 at a time and are unlimited. This vehicle is strong against armored ground vehicles and infantry. It has a much more difficult time against jets. Against the Savage is more of a 50/50 of who will win, it more depends on who engages first. It will push or climb over most other vehicles in the game. Some things it can't are the MOC and the tank.

Half-track
    Armor on the Half-track is very strong and is the same as the Insurgent pick-up. 9 high powered explosives, 27 low powered explosives, 5 tank shells, or 23 explosive rounds. The windows are customizable by applying armor plating. Without plating you have full access to throwable and pistols but the windows are not bulletproof. The back will always be bulletproof. With the light, medium, and heavy armor plating the front windows become completely bulletproof. The light sides windows have plates covering half the window, medium has curtain like plating that doesn't block anything, and heavy plating has very small slits that can be shot through but heavy plating takes away the ability to shoot from the cab. The AA turret in the back on both variants shoot normal non-explosive rounds. The 20mm Autocannon is basically just a better version of the default cannon. It also has the proxy mine upgrade which can be very useful if being chased by other vehicles and you want to set a trap. It can lay down up to 5 at a time and are unlimited. Be carful of where explosives are hitting because if they hit too close to the person manning the turret they will die. I don't recommend trying to fights jets because of the previous point. When someone is using the AA try to fight uphill or on level ground because the turret can barely aim down at all. This truck will push everything beside the tank and the MOC out of its way without losing much momentum. Good against infantry, non armored ground vehicles, and not Savage helicopters.

Weaponized Tampa
    The Duke O'Death is the almost entirely focused on defense. This is the exactly the same but focused on offense. Armor on the Tampa is poor and is the same as a normal car at 100% upgrade. The plating upgrades as far as I can tell are completely cosmetic except for the very slim metal plate on the driver side window on heavy plating. Some people have told me it allows for extra car explosion resistance but from my testing it has inconsistent results. Now onto the main reason to buy this car, the offensive abilities. The Minigun on top when upgraded to Duel Miniguns can then be controlled by looking around and rip apart anyone in a very short burst. Missiles can be added to the front but don't receive the same homing ability as the R2k or Oppressor. If you can get use to aiming them they will be very rewarding to a skilled user. The mortars at the back can be used to deter people from chasing directly behind you but be careful because if they get too close you can blow yourself up. You only have 20 missiles and 20 mortars so make them count. Also both missiles and mortars have the explosive power as a homing missile. You can always refill by driving into your MOC. It also has the proxy mine upgrade which can be very useful if being chased by other vehicles and you want to set a trap. It can lay down up to 5 at a time and are unlimited. This thing is the best definition in gta of a glass cannon. It has so little defense but so much offense its best defense is its offense. I don't recommend in auto aim because you will be shot out almost immediately. Works mostly against infantry and non-armored ground vehicles.

Dune FAV
    The Dune FAV is just a Dune buggy with either a combat mg, grenade launcher, or minigun. Not much to say here, armor plating does nothing. Grenade launcher is unlimited but I wouldn't recommend because more often you kill yourself. Minigun is the best choice in weapon because fast time to kill. About 130 degrees of angling for the gun. It is a fun but mostly useless vehicle. Use against non-armored vehicles and infantry.

AA Trailer
    No armor against explosives except explosive rounds which it can take 8 of. Homing missiles upgrade don't work against jets, they can just turn and dodge indefinitely. Limited in rockets too. Use the 200mm FLAK cannon. It burst out 2 rounds and those two rounds will kill everything in game besides the MOC. Very, very, very strong against armored ground targets. Will die easy to most armed air vehicles.

The MOC
    The armor on this thing is crazy high. The trailer will tank up to 24 of any high or low powered explosion, 4 20mm FLAK cannon hits, 12 tank shells, or 50 explosive rounds. The cab will take the same except it has low powered explosion resistance tanking a crazy high 69 low powered explosions. It has three turrets for "self defense." Two at the back have a lot of angling past the back depending on what side your using. The front turret has a lot less angling and is mostly used for when you're chasing people. The turrets fire high velocity RPGs that will keep going until they make contact with something. It will ram almost everything in this game out of its way with ease. Useful with very high defensive capabilities. Use against everything on the ground.

The new King, the Oppressor
    This thing has no special armor but it doesn't matter, you're not going to be hit by anything besides another Oppressor's missiles or R2k missiles. Don't use the machine guns it has by default. Buy the missiles upgrade. It holds 20 Ruiner 2000Turns out they aren't r2k missiles with the crazy tracking. It has rocket and wings. I am terrified of seeing this come at me if I'm not in a heavily armored vehicle or on foot. If you want to take someone out in it, use your own or snipe with explosive rounds but good luck hitting them. I've used the Heavy Sniper extensively for 3 years but even I have trouble killing anyone using this. Use against any air target and anything that doesn't have good low powered explosive resistance. Stay away from others with the bike as the crazy tracking on other Oppressor missiles with catch up with you if you're not smart with it.

Weapon Upgrades
    MK II weapons are a great new edition to the game and I would recommend them all because the upgrades help with accuracy and damage. The pistol is iffy because even without any muzzle upgrades the MK II doesn't allow you to EWO with the pistol which can be annoying when trying to lose cops or any other reason to EWO. Armor piercing rounds null the bulletproof helmet and damage health even when someone has armor equipped. Full Metal Jacket round will go through bullet resistant/proof windows with no problems, including the Kuruma. The Heavy Sniper with explosive rounds is the best weapon in the game now. Effective against everything that isn't armored. Jets are easy targets for it. I can't recommend it enough. And yes they do one shot anyone on foot without BST. Thermal scope can be use to see through walls in some places and track target easier. Hollow point limits ammo too much so I can't recommend. Incendiary rounds are too inconsistent and I again can't recommend. Use armor piercing round against bulletproof helmets. Use full metal jacket rounds against Kurumas and other bullet resistant windows. Use explosive rounds against anything non-armored.

Tl;dr
    APC - use the SAM battery. This vehicle is strong against armored ground vehicles and infantry.

Half-track - Use 20mm Autocannon and medium plating. Good against infantry, non armored ground vehicles, and not Savage helicopters.

Weaponized Tampa - Buy all weapon upgrades. I don't recommend in auto aim. Works mostly against infantry and non-armored ground vehicles. Glass cannon.

Dune FAV - Use the minigun. It is a fun but mostly useless vehicle. Use against non-armored vehicles and infantry.

AA Trailer - Use the 20mm FLAK Cannon. Very, very, very strong against armored ground targets. Will die easy to most armed air vehicles.

M.O.C. - Buy the weapon upgrade. Useful with very high defensive capabilities. Use against everything on the ground.

The King Oppressor - Use against any air target and anything that doesn't have good low powered explosive resistance.

Weapon upgrades - Don't recommend Hollow point, or Incendiary rounds. Use armor piercing round against bulletproof helmets. Use full metal jacket rounds against Kurumas and other bullet resistant windows. Use explosive rounds against anything non-armored.

Tl;drtl;dr
    Explosive bullets are scary. The Oppressor is now king.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/gtaonline/c...nd_weapons_in/

--> CLICK HERE <--