Thread: GTA Online Discussion

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by keppida View Post
    Found it very easy to do.. my other goal is the dubsta2..
    The chrome and gold Dubsta2's look nice, but spawning them is very hit and miss. They're not really an income source, more of a curiosity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Interested in joining AUF?

--> CLICK HERE <--

to learn more about what sort of clan we are,
    and how to go about joining.

AUF Full Member - Battlehead Boy (3500+) keppida's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Keppida/desjosie
    XBLA
    whats Live?

Quote Originally Posted by AStiffBreeze View Post
    They're not really an income source, more of a curiosity.

I have seen its a pain to get them to spawn.. I'll just grab one for the mantlepiece...

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

I have seen its a pain to get them to spawn.. I'll just grab one for the mantlepiece...
    You need to already have a Dubsta2 in order to spawn a Dubsta2. Regular Dubstas won't work, and you can't buy Dubsta2s.

Honestly, they're not worth the effort. It's just a Dubsta but with the wheel on the back set slightly to the side.

--> CLICK HERE <--

AUF Full Member - Paid in FULL! (1000+) OvACoNfIDeNT's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    OvACoNfIDeNt
    XBLA
    N/A

Stop procrastinating and go make some money

Before you attempt to beat the odds, be sure you could survive the odds beating you

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by OvACoNfIDeNT View Post
    Words to live by

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Just a little public service announcement:

If you want to keep 2X money on the Act 2 (Bogdan Problem) finale, it's supposed to end on Tuesday night (sometime between 6-8pm AEST), but there's a way to keep it. So long as you load into GTA Online before it gets turned off, and don't leave GTA Online, you can keep it indefinitely.

If you quit GTA, you'll lose it. However, if you exit to SP mode and then return immediately to Online (such as when MTUing, or unMTUing), you will still keep it in my experience. Just make sure you're doing something in game that will prevent you from being kicked for idling (I recommend the surveillance cameras in the bunker).

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Keppida/desjosie
    XBLA
    whats Live?

Got my dubsta2's.. I'm happy now ...

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    OvACoNfIDeNt
    XBLA
    N/A

Just a little public service announcement:

If you want to keep 2X money on the Act 2 (Bogdan Problem) finale, it's supposed to end on Tuesday night (sometime between 6-8pm AEST), but there's a way to keep it. So long as you load into GTA Online before it gets turned off, and don't leave GTA Online, you can keep it indefinitely.

If you quit GTA, you'll lose it. However, if you exit to SP mode and then return immediately to Online (such as when MTUing, or unMTUing), you will still keep it in my experience. Just make sure you're doing something in game that will prevent you from being kicked for idling (I recommend the surveillance cameras in the bunker).

So at the end of act 2 instead of "closing app" exit to single player?

Before you attempt to beat the odds, be sure you could survive the odds beating you

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

So at the end of act 2 instead of "closing app" exit to single player?
    No, unfortunately if you want to keep the double money it'll only last if you're not hosting Act 2

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Default GTA Online Discussion

Nightclub DLC officially announced:

COMING SOON TO LOS SANTOS

The nightlife scene in Los Santos is getting a major upgrade. Thanks to the efforts of one well-known, well-connected and somewhat financially sound impresario the underground dance club scene is about to blow open in July.

World class talent have announced their upcoming residencies in Los Santos and fans will soon be packing out clubs and warehouses across town to lose themselves in sweaty, ecstatic bliss to hear new sets from Solomun, Tale Of Us, Dixon and The Black Madonna while dancing through the night and into the morning.

Nightclubs are the perfect cover for any other operation you might have going, so get in on the ground level as a business partner to open up a brand new establishment, and help the DJ’s make their shows the best ever. Run your nightclub business from setup, design, staffing and promotion; the more popular the club, the faster your secure wall safe will fill up. Management is honest work, a tidy way to keep income from your more seedy ventures with Disruption Logistics, The Open Road, SecuroServ and Free Trade Shipping Co. looking clean as fresh laundry.

Stay tuned for more details, including how to get on the Guest List and earn exclusive rewards...
    https://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...-to-Los-Santos

Last edited by AStiffBreeze; 26-06-2018 at 02:27 AM.

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

New event week:

• Double GTA$ & RP on Motor Wars.
    • Double GTA$ on Special Cargo, Air-freight Cargo, Biker Businesses.
    • 50% Faster Gunrunning Research.
    • 50% Off Special Cargo Warehouses, Hangars, Executive Offices, Vehicle Warehouses, Clubhouses, Biker Businesses.
    • 40% Off Facilities.

Vehicle Discounts:
    30% Off
    - GB200
    - X80 Proto
    - Ruiner 2000
    - Mobile Operations Center Cabs & Renovations
    - Avenger & Renovations

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Some more information on the "Guest List" for the Nightlife DLC (you need to log into GTA Online before July 3 to be added):

If you’re on the list, life is good. The champagne tastes sweeter out of crystal flutes, the music sounds better from the VIP section and there’s unfettered access to everything you need to have the time of your life at Los Santos’ hottest clubs.

Get on the guest list for access to the best of LS club life along with extracurricular business perks. Log into GTA Online at any point between today and Monday July 2nd and you will be automatically added to the Guest List. As a thank you for joining the Guest List, return to GTA Online between July 3-9 and you’ll get GTA$300,000 and an exclusive Orange Wireframe Bodysuit (GTA$ will be deposited in Maze Bank accounts no later than July 9th).

Qualifying Guest List players can return to GTA Online later in July to receive new and exclusive rewards for logging in each week including:
    Bonus cash each week ranging between GTA$100,000 to GTA$350,000
    Exclusive discounts on forthcoming vehicles like the powerful MTL Pounder Custom – a highly customizable asset for your lucrative business deliveries
    Exclusive liveries on new vehicles like the Ocelot Swinger classic sports car
    New nightclub themed t-shirts
    …and much more.

Stay tuned for more details around the upcoming GTA Online update including info on all of the Guest List perks and the weekly awards.
    https://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...usive-Benefits

Last edited by AStiffBreeze; 27-06-2018 at 01:30 PM.

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    OvACoNfIDeNt
    XBLA
    N/A

the powerful MTL Pounder Custom – a highly customizable asset for your lucrative business deliveries
    Exclusive liveries on new vehicles like the Ocelot Swinger classic sports car

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...usive-Benefits

Sound like it's going to be very similar to MC or even maybe Bunker work. Passive income possible?

AUF Full Member - Paid in FULL! (1000+) howitzur's Avatar
    Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    howitzur
    XBLA
    Howitzur303

New event week:

• Double GTA$ & RP on Motor Wars.
    • Double GTA$ on Special Cargo, Air-freight Cargo, Biker Businesses.
    • 50% Faster Gunrunning Research.
    • 50% Off Special Cargo Warehouses, Hangars, Executive Offices, Vehicle Warehouses, Clubhouses, Biker Businesses.
    • 40% Off Facilities.

Vehicle Discounts:
    30% Off
    - GB200
    - X80 Proto
    - Ruiner 2000
    - Mobile Operations Center Cabs & Renovations
    - Avenger & Renovations

Haha dammit, I just spent money upgrading my avenger last week. Guess I can finally do the MOC now though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Sound like it's going to be very similar to MC or even maybe Bunker work. Passive income possible?
    It'll be interesting to see. I'd assume passive income (fits the nightclub motif).

I originally thought the 'business consolidation' concept just meant we'd be able to monitor all of our other businesses from a computer in the nightclub, but the description of the Pounder Custom has me intrigued. What would you even deliver from a nightclub? I could see one being used for sourcing supplies, but selling?

I'm starting to wonder if the business consolidation goes a bit further, and actually gives more options for selling the other business products, possibly originating from the club with custom vehicles.

Last edited by AStiffBreeze; 28-06-2018 at 01:27 PM.

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Keppida/desjosie
    XBLA
    whats Live?

It'll be interesting to see. I'd assume passive income (fits the nightclub motif).

I originally thought the 'business consolidation' concept just meant we'd be able to monitor all of our other businesses from a computer in the nightclub, but the description of the Pounder Custom has me intrigued. What would you even deliver from a nightclub? I could see one being used for sourcing supplies, but selling?

I'm starting to wonder if the business consolidation goes a bit further, and actually gives more options for selling the other business products, possibly originating from the club with custom vehicles.

Could be bootlegging... hopefully prostitution..
    Last edited by keppida; 28-06-2018 at 03:07 PM.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    OvACoNfIDeNt
    XBLA
    N/A

I thought maybe it would be somekind of money laundering goings-on, but the pounder custom is going to be a semi?

I'm not sure how keen I'd be if it's another supplies and delivery business. Des could be onto it with the strippers
    Last edited by OvACoNfIDeNT; 28-06-2018 at 05:31 PM.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

@Des: if you want to level up like a mofo, helping a CEO run crates is probably the best way in the game to do it. They're paying double at the moment so you might see CEOs running them until Tuesday night. If you want me to run any for you just give me a yell.

I thought maybe it would be somekind of money laundering goings-on, but the pounder custom is going to be a semi?

I'm not sure how keen I'd be if it's another supplies and delivery business. Des could be onto it with the strippers
    The regular Pounder is already in the game, it's a big fuck off box truck (bigger than the Mule). Would have to be some very fat strippers if they're being transported in the back of those lol.

Do you remember when Rockstar temporarily disabled raids on businesses? I wonder if that was testing or setup for the Nightclub business, and that's what the money laundering is referring to (i.e. a way to disable raids).

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Keppida/desjosie
    XBLA
    whats Live?

@Des: if you want to level up like a mofo, helping a CEO run crates is probably the best way in the game to do it. They're paying double at the moment so you might see CEOs running them until Tuesday night. If you want me to run any for you just give me a yell.

I'm up for that.. on shift work till sunday .. then 4 days off.. ill be on or about then..

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    OvACoNfIDeNt
    XBLA
    N/A

The regular Pounder is already in the game, it's a big fuck off box truck (bigger than the Mule). Would have to be some very fat strippers if they're being transported in the back of those lol.

Do you remember when Rockstar temporarily disabled raids on businesses? I wonder if that was testing or setup for the Nightclub business, and that's what the money laundering is referring to (i.e. a way to disable raids).

Is the custom in Pounder Custom actually meaning anything? Can we trick it out and see it in a garage or more like the Warehouse where the custom side is just a little more Armor.

A garage that would fit the trucks from Pegasus would be the go... Dump truck along side, Monster and Pounder. Doesn't sound night club themed though.

Also need help please selling a full Hanger and Warehouse over the weekend if anyone jumps on.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Is the custom in Pounder Custom actually meaning anything? Can we trick it out and see it in a garage or more like the Warehouse where the custom side is just a little more Armor.

A garage that would fit the trucks from Pegasus would be the go... Dump truck along side, Monster and Pounder. Doesn't sound night club themed though.

Also need help please selling a full Hanger and Warehouse over the weekend if anyone jumps on.
    I will be around and would love to help.

On the subject of the Pounder, the newswire article specifically calls the new version the Pounder Custom, "a highly customizable asset for your lucrative business deliveries."

In terms of custom vehicles in the game, I'm trying to think what we have:

Insurgent Pickup Custom
    Technical Custom
    Phantom Custom (MOC Cab)
    Hauler Custom (MOC Cab)

The weaponised ones got the option of new weapons and better armour and liveries. The non-weaponised ones got way better armour.

Do any of the upgraded Benny's variants get called Custom? I can't remember.

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

It's triple GTA$ and RP for Motor Wars this weekend, and all players who log in this weekend (June 29th – July 2nd) will receive a gratis Red Hawk & Little Cap and the Black Hawk & Little Tee.

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

For anyone doing solo crate runs, there's a cool technique involving the Avenger.

Basically you take the Avenger (must have Gun Workshop) to the crate site. You pick up a crate, enter the back of the Avenger, and then interact with the gun bench. It'll drop the crate you're carrying inside the Avenger. Repeat for the second crate, and then you carry the third crate as pilot while you fly your crate-laden Avenger back to your warehouse.

A few things to note:

It can take a little bit of fiddling to get the crates to drop in a spot where you won't just pick them back up immediately, and can exit the Avenger without picking them up again.

At the warehouse, you'll need to run each crate back in separately.

When you drop a crate inside the Avenger, it'll show on the map as being up near Mt Chiliad. Don't panic, that's just where the Avenger interior is (underneath the map).

Important: in every batch of 3 crates, there'll be one which you can't take inside the back of Avenger (the blue corona won't appear). If you get that one (other than last), just use the Interaction menu to kill yourself (which will drop the crate where you're standing). Load the other two crates, then pick up that problem crate and carry it as pilot (you can enter the cockpit with it no worries, just not the back).

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

So what I'm hearing about the next DLC (unconfirmed, but source is very reliable):

• 17 July release
    • Free Nightshark
    • Free Revolter
    • New Enus vehicle (Rolls Royce/Bentley)
    • New Mammoth vehicle, likely a Patriot Stretch (Hummer limo)

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

OK, the source of the info I posted earlier was from Guest List reward screens. Here they are in full (week by week):

Your exclusive weekly Guest List Rewards are now available:
    - Cash Gift of GTA$100,000
    - Pink Wireframe Bodysuit (access via your Wardrobe or get it for free at any Los Santos clothing store)
    Check back next week to claim your next Guest List Rewards.

- Cash Gift of GTA$350,000
    - Maisonette Los Santos Tee
    - 40% discount on the Maibatsu Mule Custom and MTL Pounder Custom
    - 40% discount on Armor Upgrades for the Mule and Pounder Custom
    - Exclusive “For Queen and Country” livery for the Swinger
    - Exclusive “Pink & Green Camo” and “Sessanta Nove Multi-Color” liveries for the Speedo Custom, Mule Custom, and Pounder Custom

- Galaxy Tee
    - Exclusive “Oh Enus!” livery for the Enus Stafford
    - Exclusive “Pink & Green Camo” and “Sessanta Nove Multi-Color” liveries for the Mammoth Patriot Stretch

- Technologie Tee
    - Free HVY Nightshark armored vehicle
    - Free Übermacht Revolter weaponizable Sports Car
    - Exclusive “Pink & Camo” and “Sessanta Nova Multi-Color” liveries for the Nightshark and the Revolte
    Thank you for joining the Guest List. Stay tuned to the Rockstar Newswire for more exclusive events coming to Los Santos.

We already had the first week's rewards ($300k and orange wireframe bodysuit), so the above are weeks 2-5. Given when the discounts on unreleased vehicles start (week 3), we know that the DLC will be released in week 3 (17 July).

For those who don't recognise the names of the Custom vehicles: the Speedo is a van, the Mule is a box truck, and the Pounder is a massive box truck. Those base vehicles are already in the game.

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    OvACoNfIDeNt
    XBLA
    N/A

OK, the source of the info I posted earlier was from Guest List reward screens. Here they are in full (week by week):

- Pink Wireframe Bodysuit (access via your Wardrobe or get it for free at any Los Santos clothing store)

- Cash Gift of GTA$350,000
    - Maisonette Los Santos Tee
    - 40% discount on the Maibatsu Mule Custom and MTL Pounder Custom
    - 40% discount on Armor Upgrades for the Mule and Pounder Custom
    - Exclusive “For Queen and Country” livery for the Swinger
    - Exclusive “Pink & Green Camo” and “Sessanta Nove Multi-Color” liveries for the Speedo Custom, Mule Custom, and Pounder Custom

- Galaxy Tee
    - Exclusive “Oh Enus!” livery for the Enus Stafford
    - Exclusive “Pink & Green Camo” and “Sessanta Nove Multi-Color” liveries for the Mammoth Patriot Stretch

- Technologie Tee
    - Free HVY Nightshark armored vehicle
    - Free Übermacht Revolter weaponizable Sports Car
    - Exclusive “Pink & Camo” and “Sessanta Nova Multi-Color” liveries for the Nightshark and the Revolte
    Thank you for joining the Guest List. Stay tuned to the Rockstar Newswire for more exclusive events coming to Los Santos.

We already had the first week's rewards ($300k and orange wireframe bodysuit), so the above are weeks 2-5. Given when the discounts on unreleased vehicles start (week 3), we know that the DLC will be released in week 3 (17 July).

For those who don't recognise the names of the Custom vehicles: the Speedo is a van, the Mule is a box truck, and the Pounder is a massive box truck. Those base vehicles are already in the game.

Some pretty good prizes for logging in.

Whats the swinger

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Some pretty good prizes for logging in.

Whats the swinger
    We know it's called the Ocelot Swinger, and it has a livery called "For Queen and Country."

Ocelot is the in-game stand-in for Jaguar (although occasionally used for some smaller British manufacturers, like Lotus).

So we're guessing it's a Jaguar E-Type, and that the Queen and Country livery will be like the Austin Powers Shaguar

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    OvACoNfIDeNt
    XBLA
    N/A

We know it's called the Ocelot Swinger, and it has a livery called "For Queen and Country."

Ocelot is the in-game stand-in for Jaguar (although occasionally used for some smaller British manufacturers, like Lotus).

So we're guessing it's a Jaguar E-Type, and that the Queen and Country livery will be like the Austin Powers Shaguar

So disappointed this week when purchased the Truffdade Adder, I was expecting so much more being a Veyron

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

So disappointed this week when purchased the Truffdade Adder, I was expecting so much more being a Veyron
    At release it had the highest top speed in the game I believe. It's just been a long time since then...

Probably the most annoying one is that the Cheval Taipan (Hennessy Venom F5) has a terrible top speed. That thing is a top speed beast in real life, it's what the whole car is built around. It's predecessor hit 435km/h and the F5 is supposed to hit 480km/h.

Last edited by AStiffBreeze; 07-07-2018 at 07:57 PM.

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    OvACoNfIDeNt
    XBLA
    N/A

At release it had the highest top speed in the game I believe. It's just been a long time since then...

Probably the most annoying one is that the Cheval Taipan (Hennessy Venom F5) has a terrible top speed. That thing is a top speed beast in real life, it's what the whole car is built around. It's predecessor hit 435km/h and the F5 is supposed to hit 480km/h.

Mixed with being horrible to drive, aside from the GT flash these new vehicles are horrible ( one the eye also)

At this rate of DLC it could be next gen con before we see gta6