AUF Full Member - Kobesonlikepostspammer (4500+) mmmgilly's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Taperooster View Post
    Running scout kit this happens way to often, I notice it at least 2-3 a game.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    this isn't lag which can come and go rooster, this is a glitch that once you get it the only way to fix it is to restart the game (or rage quite entirely like I did). You can still deal suppression, just not damage. melee and explosions work with no hint of lag, just not bullets. It probably also doesn't have anything to do with the other glitch I had yesterday where teammate vehicles have no passenger weapons, despite being completely repaired, even if you get out and repair them individually, they just cease to exist, which is another annoying bug they should fix.
    "Though I fly through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am at 80,000ft and climbing"

"What have I done, that poor dog" GuitarGod-2016

"thanks to gilly for giving me "head" ....... shots.. 5 to be exact.. thanks bud.. took a load off .." Keppida aka Des 2017

AUF Full Member - Dual Post-Millenium Man (2000+) Taperooster's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Taperooster
    XBLA
    N/A

Um I'm not talking lag. I rarely get that. I'm talking hit detection.

AUF Full Member - Pave My Way With BLOOD (2500+) murph_BTK's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    murph_BTK
    XBLA
    tnuca

Quote Originally Posted by Taperooster View Post
    Um I'm not talking lag. I rarely get that. I'm talking hit detection.

Yep bang on sister.. i get the hit marker symbol a sec or so after a shot fired.. .. but what do ya do.. i deal with it i have had a heap of bullshit kills and same in deaths... i take it as it is.. 😆.. happy my KDR is .33 amped for that

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

AUF Full Member - Battlehead Boy (3500+) keppida's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Keppida/desjosie
    XBLA
    whats Live?

Good games had today with Ova in the morning and nurf, gilly, mushy, ant, donny and noddy this evening .. big shout out thanks to gilly for giving me "head" ....... shots.. 5 to be exact.. thanks bud.. took a load off ..

AUF Full Member - Warbird Firehead (750+) OvACoNfIDeNT's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    OvACoNfIDeNt
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by keppida View Post
    thanks to gilly for giving me "head" ....... shots.. 5 to be exact.. thanks bud.. took a load off ..
    Might need to add this to your sig gilly

Before you attempt to beat the odds, be sure you could survive the odds beating you

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by OvACoNfIDeNT View Post
    Might need to add this to your sig gilly
    Mate after the bullshit I put up with on BF1 yesterday, just chilling at our spawns trading head..... shots for mine kills was pretty relaxing.

Pure Bullshit in Gif form
    Last edited by mmmgilly; 29-05-2017 at 03:59 PM.
    "Though I fly through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am at 80,000ft and climbing"

"thanks to gilly for giving me "head" ....... shots.. 5 to be exact.. thanks bud.. took a load off .." Keppida aka Des 2017

AUF Full Member - Full on Sheeet (200+) Sykotik_mushroom's Avatar
    Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    Sykotik_mushroom
    XBLA
    N/a

Quote Originally Posted by mmmgilly View Post
    Mate after the bullshit I put up with on BF1 yesterday, just chilling at our spawns trading head..... shots for mine kills was pretty relaxing.

Pure Bullshit in Gif form
    It's because I'm made of steel gilly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AUF Full Member - Dual Post-Millenium Man (2000+) Sir_eFFex's Avatar
    Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    Sir_eFFex
    XBLA
    N/A

I think I've had enough of this lol...

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother fucker in the god damn valley

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Sykotik_mushroom View Post
    It's because I'm made of steel gilly

you and every other jerk in the game, all 32 of ya.

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    Sir_eFFex
    XBLA
    N/A

From Reddit;

Preliminary Patch Notes (Unofficial, values and features subject to change):

•Bayonet Charge

Activated aiming speed modifier during prepare state as well as charge state.
    This means a player can rotate a maximum of 50 degrees during the prepare state. Also added an input modifier disabling strafe while charging.
    Adding subtle boost to third person footsteps when bayonet charging to increase threat awareness. Boosted volume of Enemy VO for Bayonet Charge when close to player.
    Slightly reduced maximum turn rate while charging.
    Removed damage reduction while in charge. Weapons will now hit charging players for normal damage.

•Netcode

Tweaked values to reduce number of kill trades within 30m radius.
    Improvements have also potentially fixed issue with not being able to continuously hit somebody even if they are standing still.
    Implemented per region threshold settings for server side hit detection: 130ms for US + Europe, 200ms elsewhere.
    Fixed server side hit registration interpolation.
    Leading shot only necessary by the margin above the threshold, eg. For US @ 150ms ping, you have to lead by 20ms.
    Fixed latency display for server which is also responsible for decision if to perform client or server side hit registration.
    Fixed input offsets for server side hit registration to match client side.
    Fixed wrong hit indicator display when dying.
    To explain leading your shots, if you have a ping above 150 ms you have to aim ahead of your target a little bit more to compensate for your lag. This should decrease the amount of times you feel you were shot after getting behind cover.

•Map and Modes

Spectator Mode: Fixed a bug where the first person camera could become stuck during the Pigeon Carrier Artillery camera sequence on the Assault Tank.
    Changed ticket count for Domination to 200 from 100.
    Fixed missing game mode description for Breakthrough.
    Tweaked scoring values for capturing flags in Conquest. Capturing gives less score now, however more capture ticks have been added and the team controlling more than 3 flags than the other team will be awarded Conquest Control bonuses.
    Decreased the percentage of contribution to flag capture/neutralize from 50% to 30%.
    Added Join Any Operation button to main operations screen. Will start a matchmaking session to join any available operation at any size (40 or 64).
    The developers have also changed the end-game lobby process for Battlefield 1's Operations. You should no longer have to exit to the main menu and re-queue after your current match ends. With this new continuous lobby, you'll stay with your team and switch sides.

•Vehicles

Tweaked self repair for A7V, FT17, St. Chamond, and Pierce Arrow.
    Reduced health gained per self repair cycle from 320 to 200.
    Reduced time taken to complete a self repair cycle from 8s to 5s.
    This makes these vehicles' self repair equivalent to the self repair of the MkV Landship.
    Increased time that the shell camera is active on the MkV mortar landship from 3.5s to 4.5s. This better fits the increased flight time of the new heavy shell.
    Extended Fighter and Attack Plane elevator flap scaling curves to better cover the entire speed range.
    Reduced cooldown of speed boost ability from 30s to 15s for both the Dogfighter and Airship Buster Attack Plane.
    Set up rear view on all planes.
    Hold freelook while in third person to use rear view.

•Field Gun and AA Changes:

Doubled the health of Field Gun and Stationary AA.
    Made Field Gun and Stationary AA Indestructible.
    Field Gun and Stationary AA will now enter a disabled state at 50% health where they become unusable.
    To use the weapons again they must be repaired back to 100% with the repair tool.
    Changed how max range for AA is applied.
    Changes to Fighter plane variants:

•Dogfighter

Added new secondary weapon, Incendiary Ammo.
    Incendiary Ammo does greatly increased damage to plane parts, allowing the dogfighter to quickly cripple an enemy plane by breaking a wing.
    Changed active ability from emergency repair to speed boost.

•Bomber Killer

Changed active ability from speed boost to emergency repair.
    Increased field gun damage against light vehicles.
    Armored cars will no longer take less damage than light tanks from field gun hits.
    battlefield 1

Changes to FT Packages

•Close Support Tank:

Increased 37mm HE ammo from 4 to 5
    Replaced Secondary Case shell with Coaxial LMG. These changes should help this tank better fulfill its general purpose role.

•Flanker Tank:

Increased reload time on the autocannon from 2.5s to 3.75s
    Increased HE autocannon direct damage from 15-10.5 to 17.5-12.5.

•Howitzer Tank:

Corrected primary weapon to HMG as shown in customization, was actually LMG. The more powerful HMG should help offset its limited firing arc when compared to the Coaxial LMG of the Close Support Variant.
    Changed driver secondary weapon from case shell to flamethrower on the A7V Flame Tank Variant. This change will reinforce this variant's role as a close range tank.
    Added third person freelook to the FT Howitzer Variant.
    Missed this one with the other tanks because the normal version has a turret that can rotate 360 anyway.
    Added rear firing Tankgewehr as driver secondary weapon for the Tank Hunter Landship Variant.
    Enabled driving and third person camera while using driver rear guns in the Squad Support and Tank Hunter Landships.
    Improved MkV Mortar Landship Variant.
    Changed secondary mortar shell from airburst mortar to heavy mortar. Heavy mortar does much more damage and is effective against both infantry and vehicles, but has a much longer reload.
    Replaced alternate smoke and gas mortar shells with with track repair and vehicle smoke equipment.
    These changes should make the mortar Landship more viable as a combat vehicle, rather than sitting in mortar stance in the backline.
    Fixed a bug with third person aiming on vehicles that caused a bullet to not fire in the correct direction when aiming at a soldiers head while they are on a horse.
    battlefield 1

•Gameplay

Adding a camera shake advanced gameplay option to adjust the amount of camera shake caused by explosions, etc.
    Added missing spotting animation when spotting a downed allied soldier as a medic with the Medical Syringe.
    Automatically show low on ammo icons on friendly soldiers.
    Made all players immortal during EOR.

•Controls

Players using controllers can now do custom buttons/sticks mappings.
    Fixed select Operation button not properly appearing when using the joypad or on console.

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother fucker in the god damn valley

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

I'm gonna call bullshit on that just so I won't be dissapointed if custom control layouts aren't included/ are implemented shit.

Also, "Improvements have also potentially fixed issue with not being able to continuously hit somebody even if they are standing still." does not in any way give me confidence that this bullshit bug has been fixed, especially in the way it is worded.

Am intrigued about the idea of needing someone to fix an AA though, will need to see how that changes things if true.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    murph_BTK
    XBLA
    tnuca

All in all you gotta admit its a pretty good game.. sure there are bugs/issues etc never gonna change.. i join and run around so i can game with some top blokes/chicks and you mushy what every the fuck you are.. and NO I'll never call you daddy.. so enjoy that side of things and take the good with the bad.. 😉... I'll sew ya on the feild of battle

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by murph_BTK View Post
    All in all you gotta admit its a pretty good game.. sure there are bugs/issues etc never gonna change.. i join and run around so i can game with some top blokes/chicks and you mushy what every the fuck you are.. and NO I'll never call you daddy.. so enjoy that side of things and take the good with the bad.. ... I'll sew ya on the feild of battle

bugs/issues are one thing, but you really can't get much more broken when you can't shoot people in a first person shooter. If there was any indication it was network related like the issue they are saying might be fixed I could be hopeful, but there's nothing to suggest it is. The fact that they don't even say it is actually fixed doesn't help.

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    Sir_eFFex
    XBLA
    N/A

Default PS4 | Battlefield 1

Deleted cos of reasons

AUF Full Member - Full on Sheeet (200+) Sykotik_mushroom's Avatar
    Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    Sykotik_mushroom
    XBLA
    N/a

All in all you gotta admit its a pretty good game.. sure there are bugs/issues etc never gonna change.. i join and run around so i can game with some top blokes/chicks and you mushy what every the fuck you are.. and NO I'll never call you daddy.. so enjoy that side of things and take the good with the bad.. ... I'll sew ya on the feild of battle

You dont have to call me daddy, but you can't stop me calling you princess

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    Sir_eFFex
    XBLA
    N/A

Game feels better overall, consistent hit markers.
    Ping has dropped a bit, and no packet loss icons in the corner

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Keppida/desjosie
    XBLA
    whats Live?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_eFFex View Post
    Game feels better overall, consistent hit markers.
    Ping has dropped a bit, and no packet loss icons in the corner

We will see when i plug you in the head again...

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    Sir_eFFex
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by keppida View Post
    We will see when i plug you in the head again...

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    murph_BTK
    XBLA
    tnuca

Quote Originally Posted by mmmgilly View Post
    bugs/issues are one thing, but you really can't get much more broken when you can't shoot people in a first person shooter. If there was any indication it was network related like the issue they are saying might be fixed I could be hopeful, but there's nothing to suggest it is. The fact that they don't even say it is actually fixed doesn't help.
    True buddy true.. i had some good games last night....then he "joined".. 😉

instagram: murph_BTK

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Keppida/desjosie
    XBLA
    whats Live?

True buddy true.. i had some good games last night....then he "joined".. ��

instagram: murph_BTK
    But i got off as soon as i saw who was in the chat..

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    OvACoNfIDeNt
    XBLA
    N/A

What's a favourite primary for the assault class?
    I've tried 2, start off aiming at their feet and finish the clip off on the 3rd story somehwere

Before you attempt to beat the odds, be sure you could survive the odds beating you

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

I've tried 2, start off aiming at their feet and finish the clip off on the 3rd story somehwere
    I personally have taken a liking to the MP18 experimental (burst fire unlike the others), seems to be the best for ADS untill you get the hellriegal which is better at close range but chews through ammo and can't have a bayonet.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

I haven't played since back in December when they broke the server browser, but my thoughts back in those days:

http://www.ausforces.com/showpost.php?p=482771

It was a pain in the arse to dig that up, we probably should've gone with a separate thread for loadout recommendations to make stuff easier to find

Basically, it was the Model 10-A Hunter shotgun (since nerfed I believe) and the Automatico for me.

Interested in joining AUF?

--> CLICK HERE <--

to learn more about what sort of clan we are,
    and how to go about joining.

AUF Full Member - Pave My Way With BLOOD (2500+)
    Clan
    PSN
    Tallpaul77
    XBLA
    -

Pretty sure they nurfed both of those. The model 10 was retarded for a good while. Helreigle was great, well worth levelling for but that was nurfed too... it was still the best of the bunch when I last played. MP18 til you get to lvl 10.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    OvACoNfIDeNt
    XBLA
    N/A

Appreciate the effort thanks guys.
    Loadouts explained in a new thread would be helpful to. Still confuses me.

Tank on a plane gold!

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

Battlefield: Check
    Seinfeld: Check

From reddit, it's gold
    https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield...bjective_at_a/

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    Sir_eFFex
    XBLA
    N/A

Still not sure about the horses getting spears lol

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Keppida/desjosie
    XBLA
    whats Live?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_eFFex View Post
    Still not sure about the horses getting spears lol

Spear, gattlinggun or a 100ft fucking sabre.. they are still near impossible to bring down..

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    Sir_eFFex
    XBLA
    N/A

I still hate this game

AUF Full Member - Pave My Way With BLOOD (2500+)
    Clan
    PSN
    Tallpaul77
    XBLA
    -

I played for the first time in ages last night. Had to do the obligitory update (3gb) so I completed the 3rd war story which was pretty enjoyable. Jumped into multiplayer for a bit, geez, they really ruined the Helriegle, it felt like a pea shooter and everyone seemed to be using machine guns! Things have changed... I would have thought theyd lean toward buffing and promoting the single shot weapons rather than autos.