Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: Gran Turismo Sport

AUF Full (TRIAL) Member - The spam is strong with this one!! (0-30)
    Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    byrnezy_07
    XBLA
    N/A

Not sure how much a follwing GT gets compared to fps games on here but would be keen for some race nights when this comes out. Just went and got a g29 in preparation
    Last edited by byrnezy; 28-09-2017 at 09:13 PM.

AUFs bearded Norse Mod AUF Full Member - It's all true .. this person is an AUF-god (15,000+) Locoevo's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Locoevo

Quote Originally Posted by byrnezy View Post
    Not sure how much a follwing GT gets compared to fps games on here but would be keen for some race nights when this comes out. Just went and got a g29 in preparation
    Yeah mate there's a fair few of us that used to run GT Monday night races, not sure how many will be grabbing this but I dare say there'll be some races happening.

Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    CLICK ON MY MANBOOBS TO JOIN AUF

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Some footage from EGX, with a driver who knows what they're doing:

It's looking pretty damn good. I'll probably pick it up, especially after Project Cars 2 was such a disaster.

Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    Interested in joining AUF?

--> CLICK HERE <--

to learn more about what sort of clan we are,
    and how to go about joining.

AUFs bearded Norse Mod AUF Full Member - It's all true .. this person is an AUF-god (15,000+) Locoevo's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Locoevo

Quote Originally Posted by AStiffBreeze View Post
    Some footage from EGX, with a driver who knows what they're doing:

It's looking pretty damn good. I'll probably pick it up, especially after Project Cars 2 was such a disaster.

Didn't go backwards once, this guy has no fucking clue.

It looks awesome, can't wait to see it on the Pro.

CLICK ON MY MANBOOBS TO JOIN AUF

AUF Full Member - Levelled Urrrrp (100+) The5amkebab's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    the5amkebab
    XBLA
    N/A

They're betting big that they can create an online racing experience that will match you with people who are the same as you in terms of both performance and racing etiquette. If they can deliver that, alongside proper netcode, it could be a game changer...
    Damn, this is looking good, much better then when I last saw it. If they nail the matchmaking and ranking system I'm sold, that's the only thing that stopped me playing project cars was the lack of a good matchmaking system, there's always some fuckwit that wants to ruin the race for everyone. I hear PCars 2 has it and it works well, you just have to put up with a few dodgy races to begin with but as long as you race clean regardless of position you finish in, you'll be matched with people of similar etiquette.

What's the story with the cars ghosting, is this something you can turn off or is it a constant thing in the game?

AUF Full Member - Halfway Glory-Hound (5000+) mmmgilly's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

. I'll probably pick it up, especially after Project Cars 2 was such a disaster.

really, what happened?
    "Though I fly through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am at 80,000ft and climbing"

"What have I done, that poor dog" GuitarGod-2016

"thanks to gilly for giving me "head" ....... shots.. 5 to be exact.. thanks bud.. took a load off .." Keppida aka Des 2017

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    byrnezy_07
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by mmmgilly View Post
    really, what happened?
    Yea im interrsted in hearing too. Was gonna pick it up tomorrow.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Default Gran Turismo Sport

Quote Originally Posted by mmmgilly View Post
    really, what happened?
    On Project Cars 2: it's bug-riddled, crash prone, it still controls like arse with a controller, there's severe menu lag, stuttering in online races, your customised setups get randomly deleted, even the intro movie stutters. The console versions are simply not finished. I'd probably wait at least 6 months before picking the game up, because I think it'll probably take them that long to fix the problems (if at all).

In the meantime, if you can look past the limited amount of content then Assetto Costa is said to be really good after the latest patch, or just hold off for GTS.

Last edited by AStiffBreeze; 01-10-2017 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Added PC2 clarification at the start

--> CLICK HERE <--

AUF Full Member - Halfway Glory-Hound (5000+) Smajs's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

On Project Cars 2: it's bug-riddled, crash prone, it still controls like arse with a controller, there's severe menu lag, stuttering in online races, your customised setups get randomly deleted, even the intro movie stutters. The console versions are simply not finished. I'd probably wait at least 6 months before picking the game up, because I think it'll probably take them that long to fix the problems (if at all).

So, it's a Pinto?

AUF Full Member - Kobesonlikepostspammer (4500+) ELMO-LIKES-BOOBY's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    ELMO-LIKES-BOOBY

Quote Originally Posted by Smajs View Post
    So, it's a Pinto?

Best.Kilmer.film.ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AUF Full Member - Halfway Glory-Hound (5000+) mmmgilly's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

In the meantime, if you can look past the limited amount of content then Assetto Costa is said to be really good after the latest patch, or just hold off for GTS.

that's a bit of a shame. I really didn't mind the first one even on controller. ntro stuttering really doesn't surpise me, even bungie can't get a solid frame rate in D2's cutscenes. I wasn't intending to pick it up straight away, considering I've still got a backlog of trophies to get on the first one for my platinum.
    "Though I fly through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am at 80,000ft and climbing"

"What have I done, that poor dog" GuitarGod-2016

"thanks to gilly for giving me "head" ....... shots.. 5 to be exact.. thanks bud.. took a load off .." Keppida aka Des 2017

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Limited time demo coming 9 October:

Greetings Gran Turismo fans!

Now that we are in the final countdown to the launch of GT Sport, we thought there was no better way to show our appreciation then by giving the PS community a head start on their racing journey. We are excited to announce a GT Sport 4-day demo, via PlayStation Store from 9th October 10am (BST) through 12th October 2pm (BST) with pre-download available from 7th October at 10am (BST).

You wonít want to miss this limited time demo, as your earned in-game credit (up to $1MM) is transferable to the full game when it launches October 18th.

The GT Sport demo will give fans an in-depth look at some of the new features, geared to define the future of motorsports for all levels of drivers, from first timers to 20 year veterans of the franchise. You drive and tune on your own terms, while the new matchmaking system ensures youíre always racing against others of similar abilities.

At the start of the demo, drivers will have the option to experience a taste of Sport, Campaign, or Arcade mode. New features such as the innovative Scapes Photography mode and Custom Livery Editor are also available for the very first time.

Gran Turismo Sport

In Sport mode, drivers get to prove just how fast they are by putting down their fastest lap time. At the end of each qualifying session, itís an all-out battle against drivers with similar performance abilities ensuring each race is equal, fair, and highly competitive.

Gran Turismo Sport

Campaign mode gives players the chance to improve driving skills across numerous challenges, missions, and circuit experience. Each of these modes play a key role in making every driver better prepared for racing online against others. As you complete various trial and Daily Workouts, you will be awarded with numerous vehicle unlocks, in-game currency, and Experience Points, furthering your Driver Profile and personal garage.

Gran Turismo Sport

For those looking to just jump in and drive, the Arcade mode offers a wide range of vehicle classes on 3 pre-selected circuit configurations with different terrains. Whether you want to go for high-speed oval racing on Northern Isle, hone your technical skills on Dragon Trail, or drift sideways through the corners in rally, race on your own terms as you choose from multiple driving aids including braking and or steering to hone your skills. You can also race against a friend offline in the classic 2-Player Split screen mode.

Gran Turismo Sport

The True HDR workflow and physics-based rendering tech of Scapes must be experienced firsthand to be truly appreciated. This is not your traditional photo mode as each photo location contains all the light energy information of that scene, enabling you to place your personalized car in hundreds of real world locations.

To round out the demo experience, the Livery Editor allows you to add your own personal touch of customization through numerous logo designs. You can also change the color of the car, wheels, mirrors, hood, spoiler, and much more.

Thatís all for now, but not everything GT Sport has to offer. Be on the lookout for more insider information and videos from Kazunori Yamauchi through our GT Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram channels.
    https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2017...n-9th-october/

--> CLICK HERE <--

Super Muderator AUF Full Member - The 6th Dimension (6000+) mudman05's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mudman05

Was just about to post this up Stiffy, Iím going to try the demo & hopefully itís good & cant wait for some AUF nights again

Then follow the link ---> HERE <--- to learn how

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

BTW, apparently there are adapters that let you use Logitech wheels on the PS4. Anyone got a Logitech wheel collecting dust?

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Cars trailer:

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mudman05

BTW, apparently there are adapters that let you use Logitech wheels on the PS4. Anyone got a Logitech wheel collecting dust?

Yes, have my g29 collecting dust

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by mudman05 View Post
    Yes, have my g29 collecting dust

Are you sure it's a G29? Those are actually natively supported on the PS4 (no adaptor necessary). The way the adaptors work is they actually emulate the G29

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mudman05

I meant itís just gathering dust

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

The limited time demo (beta version) is now available to download in the Playstation Store. It doesn't get properly switched on until Monday, but this is basically an opportunity to preload since it's a 43 GB download.

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mudman05

Thanks Stiff, apparently will be on around 8pm on Monday

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

I recorded a bunch of replays:

0:04 - Rally
    0:32 - Blue Moon Bay Speedway
    2:30 - Dragon Trail
    4:29 - Willow Springs International Raceway
    6:29 - Tokyo Expressway
    8:29 - Mount Panorama (Bathurst)

--> CLICK HERE <--

AUF Leader - The Insta-fractioner MannequinScreams's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    MannequinScreams
    XBLA
    Manny Screams

No Sauber C9

Project Cars 2 has it but I hear it has a heap of visual bugs.

What should I do?

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by MannequinScreams View Post
    No Sauber C9

Project Cars 2 has it but I hear it has a heap of visual bugs.

What should I do?
    Play the GTS demo on Monday and decide if you like it

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    byrnezy_07
    XBLA
    N/A

Just started the download. Looking forward to it.

AUF Full Member - Levelled Urrrrp (100+) The5amkebab's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    the5amkebab
    XBLA
    N/A

Servers are up and running, let's do this!

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by The5amkebab View Post
    Servers are up and running, let's do this!
    Is it just the US servers? Those were supposed to go up at 6:00 PM AEDT, but our ones (and Europe) weren't supposed to be online until 8:00 PM AEDT.

EDIT: Nevermind, they put the EU servers up earlier than they said they would
    Last edited by AStiffBreeze; 09-10-2017 at 07:11 PM.

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mudman05

Nice, Iím jumping on now

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Apparently, in the final game you'll be able to import SVG files as decals for the livery editor. Proper AUF logo FTW

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mudman05

Apparently, in the final game you'll be able to import SVG files as decals for the livery editor. Proper AUF logo FTW

Nice, online racing has been good so fat & faster classes are so much fun.Penalty system is ok, have had penalties each race but you just have to slowdown & they o away. Last if 3 races you have to stop for fuel, wish I had of seen that before I ran out

AUF Full Member - Paid in FULL! (1000+) hecandangle's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    hecandangle
    XBLA
    N/A

The real photography simulator

Great, a Nissan library!! *sigh*