AUF Full Member - Kobesonlikepostspammer (4500+) Sw3Et's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Sw3Et_07
    XBLA
    N/A

HD Link

Always get a good chuckle out of this guys videos.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Default PS4 | Hitman

"Legacy" opening cinematic:

Interested in joining AUF? Full instructions can be found HERE.
    Interested in joining AUF?

--> CLICK HERE <--

to learn more about what sort of clan we are,
    and how to go about joining.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

The Hitman Beta will be open to all PS+ members on March 4:

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/...ler-goes-live/

--> CLICK HERE <--

AUFs bearded Norse Mod AUF Full Member - It's all true .. this person is an AUF-god (15,000+) Locoevo's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Locoevo

Might give it a whirl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CLICK ON MY MANBOOBS TO JOIN AUF

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Locoevo View Post
    Might give it a whirl

Might as well. You basically play the tutorial so it's perfect for someone who's never played any of the previous games.

The only downside with the tutorial is that the training locations are made out of MDF, so it's a little short on eye candy The brief playable section outside shows what the game proper will look like though.

--> CLICK HERE <--

AUFs bearded Norse Mod AUF Full Member - It's all true .. this person is an AUF-god (15,000+) Locoevo's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Locoevo

Wonder how big DL is???

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Wonder how big DL is???

4.7 GB.

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Locoevo

Oh sweet as, that should tie me over till Division. Cheers mate.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Season Premiere trailer:

Releases March 11.

--> CLICK HERE <--

AUF Full Member - Halfway Glory-Hound (5000+) Smajs's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

Looking good, I came this close to picking up Alekhine's Gun in my eagerness for some stealth killing....dodged a bullet there.

They released it at the right time to rope a few pigeons in.

AUF Full Member - Almost To The Point Of No Return (9000+) Kacoul-'s Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Kakkers-
    XBLA
    Steam: Kakkers

Beta isn't bad, same old Hitman which is good, but graphically it isn't very impressive.
    "Another reason to love AUF, you guys have skills, even those of us that think we are unskilled have uber-skills compared to the ham-fisted gaming atrocities I witnessed tonight." - Smilingmonkey

"You see nurf, the problem with stupid people is, they are too stupid to realise how stupid they are, and thus these stupid people need constant reminders to not do stupid things that the rest of us just know not to do." - mmmgilly

So joining AUF, that's a thing and can be done HERE...do it...right MEOW!

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Kacoul- View Post
    Beta isn't bad, same old Hitman which is good, but graphically it isn't very impressive.
    Their choice of the tutorial level is a blessing and a curse. It's good for new players because it shows them the ropes. It sucks because the training levels are made out of plywood, which makes perfect sense in the context of the world, but hardly makes for a graphical showpiece (unless you think plywood is sexy). The section outside at the start shows what the engine is capable of though.

I've pre-ordered the whole season. When the Paris level releases on Friday I'll take plenty of screenshots and capture footage so that people can check it out. PS4 is the lead platform so I have high hopes, especially since Absolution was one of the best looking games on the PS3 and Hitman is running on an updated version of that same engine.

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Locoevo

It finishes tonight yea? I DLed it last night but just haven't had time to play yet.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Kakkers-
    XBLA

Finishes in 6.5 hours
    "Another reason to love AUF, you guys have skills, even those of us that think we are unskilled have uber-skills compared to the ham-fisted gaming atrocities I witnessed tonight." - Smilingmonkey

"You see nurf, the problem with stupid people is, they are too stupid to realise how stupid they are, and thus these stupid people need constant reminders to not do stupid things that the rest of us just know not to do." - mmmgilly

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Locoevo

Then I probs won't get a chance to play at all haha, unless I can jump on after the young bloke goes to bed.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Then I probs won't get a chance to play at all haha, unless I can jump on after the young bloke goes to bed.

With the previous Beta you were still able to play even when the servers went down. Challenges, etc. were all disabled though. It depends if they've set an expiration date for the app itself.

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

So, so good. The game-play is at a pinnacle for me, just so many ways to go and the flow of assassinations feels so right. I am playing with all indicators, map, and HUD off and it is great, just wish you could turn off the remaining floating icons and weapon indicators though.

I have not touched the story mission so far as I have spent most of my time messing with the minds of the A.I. Some of the banter and reactions are amazing.

The only downside to this game is the lack of content, it's like eating only one Tim Tam Slam, just want more. Hope future areas bring with them more mainline missions and objectives.

EDIT- arggh, the 1.02 patch makes the current item held visible as transparent Hud even when holstered...madness.
    Last edited by Smajs; 15-03-2016 at 04:00 PM.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Smajs View Post
    So, so good. The game-play is at a pinnacle for me, just so many ways to go and the flow of assassinations feels so right. I am playing with all indicators, map, and HUD off and it is great, just wish you could turn off the remaining floating icons and weapon indicators though.

I have not touched the story mission so far as I have spent most of my time messing with the minds of the A.I. Some of the banter and reactions are amazing.

The only downside to this game is the lack of content, it's like eating only one Tim Tam Slam, just want more. Hope future areas bring with them more mainline missions and objectives.

EDIT- arggh, the 1.02 patch makes the current item held visible as transparent Hud even when holstered...madness.
    It's funny you say there's a lack of content, because I was going to say the opposite! I'd held off posting anything in here so far because I still hadn't progressed past the tutorial level (ICA Facility) to Paris yet - I only tried Paris for the first time last night! Prior to that I'd spent the weekend just doing all of the challenges and Escalation contracts on the ICA Facility level, and didn't think I could even really comment on the game until I'd actually tried the first proper level lol.

Paris is fucking immense, so big that after a few hours I was still getting lost in it and having difficulty finding the area I needed to revisit. The scary thing is that the next episode (Sapienza, Italy) is said to be even larger...

THE GOOD

The graphics are very nice - where the beta suffered by only showing MDF textures, now that there's a proper level you can see some absolutely amazing detail in the level design. The AA is very nice and texture work is very good; if the lighting was even better (it's still good) this might be one of the better looking games on the PS4.
    The sandbox feeling doesn't just match Blood Money, it surpasses it. The number of options available to you in Paris is overwhelming at first.
    The animation bugs from the Beta are all fixed.
    The writing is great; all of the little details in terms of NPC dialog are very well done, and the overarching plot is well done too. Very reminiscent of Blood Money.
    The sheer amount of stuff to do is incredible (more on that later). Hitman is really well suited to this episodic release format.
    The presentation is great; Menus and UI are very slick and classy.

THE BAD
    I miss point shooting (bullet time) from Absolution; when you've done everything else there is to do, it would have been nice to rampage through the level like Max Payne. I know purists might dislike it, but it was undeniably fun. There is a cool slow-down effect when you get an undiscovered head shot, and you can chain them, but point shooting is a step beyond that.
    Load times seem to annoy a lot of people. I have an SSHD in my PS4 and haven't found them to be a problem, but a lot of people complain about them online (I'm guessing using stock HDDs). I've played GTA V though so this was always going to be a walk in the park regardless lol.

THE UGLY
    The always-online requirement for challenges and unlockables is sheer insanity. If your connection to their server drops out during gameplay (either because of a fault at your end or theirs) when you're set to "Online" mode, then you are booted out of the game and back to the main menu. So fucking ridiculous. It gets worse too: in some game modes (e.g. Escalation) you can't even save mid-mission, so if your connection drop outs you lose ALL of your progress in that mission and have to start again. I've only had one drop out so far, but it came right as I was about to finish an Escalation contract. Some poor saps online with bad internet connections are being plagued by constant drop-outs. if you select "Offline" mode then you can play through everything, but you can't complete the challenges or use any unlockables (including pre-order bonuses and even 47's signature weapon, the Silverballer). IO really need to straighten that shit out; al least make it so the game auto-saves on drop-out, or pauses with an error message and tries to reconnect (letting you continue once it has).

Just a word about the sheer amount of stuff to do... there's so much I kind of had to make this list to get it all straight in my head:

ICA FACILITY:
    Initial tutorial level
    Freeform tutorial level, with full range of challenges
    The Final Test tutorial level, with full range of challenges
    Escalation contract (5 levels) on The Final Test

PARIS
    Showstopper level, with full range of challenges
    Mastery system, so you can unlock new starting points (in various costumes), items, weapons, and item/weapon stash locations (to smuggle extra stuff in) by completing challenges
    Escalation contract (5 levels) coming this week
    Sarajevo Six contract: the Director
    Elusive target: one per week (one time only hit, no saving, if you screw it up then the target is gone for good)

Then on top of all of that stuff, you have the Contracts mode, including Featured Contracts (IO created ones) as well as all of the user created ones. because the level is so vast there are going to be some awesome Contracts you can make.

I reckon I spent about 6-8 hours just finishing all of the stuff on the ICA Facility, which is tiny compared to the enormity of Paris.

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Kakkers-
    XBLA

Game made my PC blue screen had to refund.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Kacoul- View Post
    Game made my PC blue screen had to refund.
    Should've bought on PS4. Comes with extra content on PS4 too:

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Kakkers-
    XBLA

Well I mean I still can but might wait till all the episodes are out, then try again on PC. I'm in no rush to play it.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

I just unlocked the sniper rifle, so here's the In Plain Sight challenge (triggering the fireworks, and then sniping both targets within 10 seconds of each other without being spotted):

I still haven't scratched the surface in terms of all of the various approaches yet...

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

Ha ha I kept on walking in between the cameraman and the reporter near the fountain until she got fed up. It's the little things that make life worth living.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Smajs View Post
    Ha ha I kept on walking in between the cameraman and the reporter near the fountain until she got fed up. It's the little things that make life worth living.
    There are so many cool little NPC interactions

Here's a video by Robbaz, King of Sweden (even if he doesn't open his videos that way anymore):

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

I love following the NPCs to see their interactions with the world, when they find something suspicious and run to alert the authorities and how the authorities sweep the area is cool. I wonder how long it will be until every NPC has a unique identity and personality e.g, "where is Frank? ", "Frank doesn't usually walk that way" etc. I think both this game and The Division had an idea like this but everyone seems to be called Alex ha.

Also Mordor with the nemesis system would be pretty interesting in this game, if you botch a hit the A.I remembers you and adapts from previous experience in how you attempted to attack them etc,may even set up a trap for revenge.

AUF Full Member - The 6th Dimension (6000+) Stonemull's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Stonemull
    XBLA
    not sure

Default PS4 | Hitman

The producer of Shadow of Mordor died of cancer a couple of weeks ago.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/...v-passes-away/

Just thought I would mention it since you said mordor ..
    It seems he was a top bloke.

sorry, carry on.. I got nothing ..

this game looks like fun, I might have to not buy it and put more money on my psvr order..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Stonemull; 18-03-2016 at 07:54 AM.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

This is me coming home from the office on a Monday night:

https://gfycat.com/OblongGraveFlicker

--> CLICK HERE <--

AUF Full Member - GUN PRON PRONE (3000+)
    Clan
    PSN
    Tallpaul77
    XBLA
    -

I didnt know until watching good game tonight that this was a slow release pill. I hate this concept. Disappointed hitman. Also, in some of the footage i saw, 'hitman' took up a fire position with his sniper rifle infront of a neon billboard :/ Nope.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Tallpaul77 View Post
    I didnt know until watching good game tonight that this was a slow release pill. I hate this concept. Disappointed hitman. Also, in some of the footage i saw, 'hitman' took up a fire position with his sniper rifle infront of a neon billboard :/ Nope.
    Hitman is perfectly suited to this release style. Well, you couldn't do Absolution this way, but it wasn't like any of the other games. Blood Money would have worked great with this release style for example.

Also the CG trailer showing the sniper position in front of the billboard is a reference to a hit in a previous Hitman game... all of the hits shown in that trailer are from previous games in the series

--> CLICK HERE <--

AUF Full Member - GUN PRON PRONE (3000+) repercuss's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    repercuss
    XBLA
    N/A

Don't talk smack about the Hitman TP.

Stiffler is a little TOO into this game if you know what I mean.

Consequences and Repercussions

H.H > R.C > You