Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Default PS4 | Hitman

New Elusive info:

The Fugitive is the next Elusive Target to arrive in HITMAN and will be the 25th Elusive Target in total!

This target will be in Hokkaido for 10 days and is the penultimate Elusive Target to be released for the first season of HITMAN. Read on for important details about this target.

Elusive Target #25 has one objective: (1) Eliminate [The Fugitive].

Special note: The exact identity of the target must be discovered during the mission. If you replan or restart the mission, the identity of the target may change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Interested in joining AUF?

--> CLICK HERE <--

to learn more about what sort of clan we are,
    and how to go about joining.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

New Elusive trailer:

--> CLICK HERE <--

AUF Full Member - Kobesonlikepostspammer (4500+) Smajs's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

Another update out? 1.27.

I have just started getting stuck into the Summer episodes so I will hold off the Elusive for a day or two, did finally explore Hokkaido though, damn that is actually a nice level, much bigger area than I initially expected.

Have dozens of contracts and Escalations to get through after not playing for a couple of months, not to mention each main mission again on Professional difficulty. Like a whole new game again ha ha.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

I don't know what is going on with Hokkaido, up to Mastery 9 but now no challenges seem to unlock. Did the Groom challenge twice now as well as Guardian Angel and nothing.

Want to unlock all starting locations before the Elusive Ninja though FTW.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

Elusive down with S.A.

I tried three approaches in experimentation.

The first was to search everywhere, after an exhaustive reconnoiter of the entire map for information I found the opportunity to get into the Director's office and further my investigation. Getting in was clean, getting out got a little messy phew.

Quick restart no harm no foul, seems on a restart the target changes, all the leg work was in vain since I spotted the old
    I tried my luck, unfortunately the wrong target died, thought I fucked up so I hit the spa and then slaughtered everyone heh....missed the intended target somehow and miraculously didn't die, I think I took out every single guard don't know how.

Target nor I dead, that restart was still available so I took it and this time the target took his medicine.

I pulled a Homer on this one.

Anyway, easy way imo is to

EDIT - Sieger 300 wow.
    Last edited by Smajs; 29-06-2017 at 02:42 AM.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Smajs View Post
    Elusive down with S.A.

I tried three approaches in experimentation.

The first was to search everywhere, after an exhaustive reconnoiter of the entire map for information I found the opportunity to get into the Director's office and further my investigation. Getting in was clean, getting out got a little messy phew.

Quick restart no harm no foul, seems on a restart the target changes, all the leg work was in vain since I spotted the old
    I tried my luck, unfortunately the wrong target died, thought I fucked up so I hit the spa and then slaughtered everyone heh....missed the intended target somehow and miraculously didn't die, I think I took out every single guard don't know how.

Target nor I dead, that restart was still available so I took it and this time the target took his medicine.

I pulled a Homer on this one.

Anyway, easy way imo is to

EDIT - Sieger 300 wow.
    Nice! I haven't given it a crack yet, looking forward to it.

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

Here is my Hackett moment, when things got a little out of hand in Hokkaido. Glad for the second chance because that spiffy Yakuza Kimono was worth it heh.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Content for July (final Elusive at the end of the month):

--> CLICK HERE <--

AUF Full Member - The Post Whore of Babble-Ion (4000+) ELMO-LIKES-BOOBY's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    ELMO-LIKES-BOOBY

I am actually liking this game at the moment. I got it on a punt as it wasn't a game I was particularly interested in. Looked like I have missed all the elusive s though haha

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by ELMO-LIKES-BOOBY View Post
    I am actually liking this game at the moment. I got it on a punt as it wasn't a game I was particularly interested in. Looked like I have missed all the elusive s though haha

It's pretty unique (a rarity in gaming these days) and very polished. It's a tough game to pigeonhole though; you could call it a Groundhog Day sandbox puzzle stealth assassination game and you probably wouldn't be far from the mark. It makes it tricky to sell, but a joy to play

It's a shame about the Elusives, but there's always Season Two!

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Here's the trailer for the final Elusive of season 1 (its live now):

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

Mr Giggles has gargled off the mortal coil. Got the S.A.

Found a chatty girl who had the 'too much information on the mobile phone' vice. I charmed her to a more secluded area where a bit of slap & tickle parted her from her files. Then I headed high, to see a guy who devised to make another fly...chunks.

Gave him a dose of his own, but he didn't make it to the throne, that is one stiff coffee enema I can condone..

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

Horror movie right there on my TV?

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Such a great game. I still feel like I've barely scratched the surface though, outside of Paris and Japan. People were so worried about content prior to release, but there's actually way too much!

Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

Oh man you could play the new ep Patient Zero offline without purchasing it but they have since patched it, damn these updates heh, I turned off auto updates however it is too late for my freebie, also too late in Ass Creed since the latest patch fucked up the graphics on the Pro.

Wish you could roll back game patches.

Anywhoo, I still need to get stuck into the Summer bonus levels, the new colour scheme is a bit gaudy.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

Holy shit, they reactivated the Elusives.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Holy shit, they reactivated the Elusives.
    Only if you've never attempted them though. Awesome if you missed them, but no good if you failed them. A nice compromise I thought.

Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

Holiday pack is free and up now.

Can play the full ICA facility and Paris missions, as well as the Home Alone inspired Holiday Hoarders contract and Elusive all for free.

Great game.

AUF Full Member - Middle Distance Man (1500+) FirstWabuu's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    FirstWabuu
    XBLA
    Wabuu

The Spring pack is free now too. Mate told me about it and I downloaded. Gives you Sapienza to play around on. I might have to see if the holiday pack is still hanging around.

Color me impressed. Absolutions path driven parts gave me the sh*ts, but this game is proper hitman the way it's supposed to be.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    FirstWabuu
    XBLA
    Wabuu

I took the plunge and bought the GOTY edition last week while it was only $40 and must say it was money well spent. I've already completed every level with an SA rating once and taken down two elusive targets. (all the rest I 'missed' because I didn't have the game during their run) I'm hoping they reinstate all elusive targets at least once more in future because I'd love to have a crack at them all but I'm not holding my breath.

I got SA rating on elusive 'The Fixer' thanks to a lot of scouting and restarts to figure out exactly how to get the diamonds without blowing my cover. Taking out the target was relatively easy (I dropped a fire extinguisher near a place where he stands and shot it with my Silverballer from inside the bathroom)

I like the opportunities system and how you can trigger them to get a target to change their path to bring them where you want them. I've been using some opportunities to complete the Sniper Assassin challenges; such as making Viktor Novikov take the stage in Paris then sniping him from the top floor attic area, or ringing the dinner bell on Sapienza and sniping Caruso from the balcony of the ICA safehouse. Gotta love how the guards don't get suspicious even if you have a customised Sniper Rifle slung over your back when dressed as a guard.

I've done up to Marrakesh for the Sniper Assassin challenges and that was one of the trickiest so far. Hard to get a good shot on that level. Trick was to shoot from the headmasters roof through the bush using instinct to see the target clearly. Had to set off the embassy alarm, wait until Strandberg and the General meet up outside Zaydans compound, snipe the general then wait a few seconds for Strandberg to start running and nail him midstep. Took me many a restart due to missing that second shot - Small window.
    I've got some idea of how I'm going to get the sniper challenge on Hokkaido... but I'll have to load it up and see if what I'm thinking of is even possible. Colorado will also be a challenge.

As for Silent Assassin Suit Only... not sure I'll ever manage those purely down to the amount of time you would have to invest in figuring out how to pull it off. We'll see.
    Last edited by FirstWabuu; 17-04-2018 at 11:19 AM.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by FirstWabuu View Post
    I took the plunge and bought the GOTY edition last week while it was only $40 and must say it was money well spent. I've already completed every level with an SA rating once and taken down two elusive targets. (all the rest I 'missed' because I didn't have the game during their run) I'm hoping they reinstate all elusive targets at least once more in future because I'd love to have a crack at them all but I'm not holding my breath.

I got SA rating on elusive 'The Fixer' thanks to a lot of scouting and restarts to figure out exactly how to get the diamonds without blowing my cover. Taking out the target was relatively easy (I dropped a fire extinguisher near a place where he stands and shot it with my Silverballer from inside the bathroom)

I like the opportunities system and how you can trigger them to get a target to change their path to bring them where you want them. I've been using some opportunities to complete the Sniper Assassin challenges; such as making Viktor Novikov take the stage in Paris then sniping him from the top floor attic area, or ringing the dinner bell on Sapienza and sniping Caruso from the balcony of the ICA safehouse. Gotta love how the guards don't get suspicious even if you have a customised Sniper Rifle slung over your back when dressed as a guard.

I've done up to Marrakesh for the Sniper Assassin challenges and that was one of the trickiest so far. Hard to get a good shot on that level. Trick was to shoot from the headmasters roof through the bush using instinct to see the target clearly. Had to set off the embassy alarm, wait until Strandberg and the General meet up outside Zaydans compound, snipe the general then wait a few seconds for Strandberg to start running and nail him midstep. Took me many a restart due to missing that second shot - Small window.
    I've got some idea of how I'm going to get the sniper challenge on Hokkaido... but I'll have to load it up and see if what I'm thinking of is even possible. Colorado will also be a challenge.

As for Silent Assassin Suit Only... not sure I'll ever manage those purely down to the amount of time you would have to invest in figuring out how to pull it off. We'll see.
    The Sniper Assassin challenge on Hokkaido is probably the best one after Paris. For Paris, you can actually

It's a great game though, I never upgraded to the GOTY edition because I still feel like there's heaps to do in the base game.

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    FirstWabuu
    XBLA
    Wabuu

I just had a crack at the Hokkaido one but it turns out all the windows surrounding the operating theatre are bulletproof so it's back to the drawing board. I was hoping I'd get an angle from the mountain path but it's all walls that side anyway. In the meantime I'm going to get SA on it again by doing some of the opportunities I didn't take first time around. Maybe I'll destroy the heart or poison the stem cells. Not sure yet.

Definitely a great game. Another elusive is coming up in about three days for me. It's definitely keeping me occupied.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

Hitman 2 November 13

The next episode will not be episodic, but the ballet of death will still be melodic.

Pre order now to play the co-op Sniper Assassin.

I wonder how/if they will incorporate the unlocks accrued in Hitman 1.

A Fish called Wanda as a weapon...those magnificent bastards.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Default PS4 | Hitman

So who's up for some co-op sniping then?

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

Quote Originally Posted by AStiffBreeze View Post
    So who's up for some co-op sniping then?

Hmm, I don't know about pre-ordering. I have had bad experiences in the past of pre-emptive and premature excitement for things.

Pre booking seats to a show whilst not in the know about who would be sitting next to me though. Well what do you know?, an older lady did show, who's lawn I did promise to mow, in lieu of my father some three weeks ago.

I was ducking eye contact so stared low until I had to go. Before parents were called and my life it did go.

Pre-paying for a pizza dough, and when it arrived it was the wrong sort d'oh, the hungry horde of hell had no hindrance in causing havoc to said deep pan though. So there went my dough...

And finally arranging an engagement ring to show, the girl I did love long ago, how much I was her beau but she did cheat and leave me the ho...
    /rant.

Arghh...sorry about that, yeah, Hitman. I checked some video of the Sniper challenge, looks like some fun though not sure about the replay value, interesting to note one of the devs speaking about this as a toe in the water of online play, so perhaps HItman 3 will allow a deeper level of co-op/competition.

I have always thought that having one of the targets in a location be another player or a Hitman targeting the Hitman would be interesting, not knowing who the Hitman is or the target is, could bump each other as you both pass through a crowd.

Or wait until one of the hitmen strikes and take them out before they take out their target.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Hmm, I don't know about pre-ordering. I have had bad experiences in the past of pre-emptive and premature excitement for things.

Pre booking seats to a show whilst not in the know about who would be sitting next to me though. Well what do you know?, an older lady did show, who's lawn I did promise to mow, in lieu of my father some three weeks ago.

I was ducking eye contact so stared low until I had to go. Before parents were called and my life it did go.

Pre-paying for a pizza dough, and when it arrived it was the wrong sort d'oh, the hungry horde of hell had no hindrance in causing havoc to said deep pan though. So there went my dough...

And finally arranging an engagement ring to show, the girl I did love long ago, how much I was her beau but she did cheat and leave me the ho...
    /rant.

Arghh...sorry about that, yeah, Hitman. I checked some video of the Sniper challenge, looks like some fun though not sure about the replay value, interesting to note one of the devs speaking about this as a toe in the water of online play, so perhaps HItman 3 will allow a deeper level of co-op/competition.

I have always thought that having one of the targets in a location be another player or a Hitman targeting the Hitman would be interesting, not knowing who the Hitman is or the target is, could bump each other as you both pass through a crowd.

Or wait until one of the hitmen strikes and take them out before they take out their target.
    The Sniper Challenge that was a pre-order bonus for Absolution was awesome (and the reason I pre-ordered that game). But I hear you.

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

Miami Brief.

The scene is set for a beautiful demise.

This game is ripe for custom soundtracks, I had season 1 set up with orchestral scores for Italy, Euro pop for Paris, grunge for Colorado, The Rover soundtrack for Bangkok (Otdar Meanchey) and John Carpenter's scores for miscellaneous and Elusive targets.

I can already await the Kavinsky score for Miami, Also have to get that Vice City goodness pumping at one point with maybe Dexter's Blood Theme when the hit is imminent.

I heard that one of the other locations may be a jungle area so that'll bring out the Predator theme. Fun in the sun.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

Miami gameplay walkthrough...good thing this vid is only 35 minutes or else my erection may have become a health risk.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs