AUF Full Member - Almost To The Point Of No Return (9000+) Kacoul-'s Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Kakkers-
    XBLA
    Steam: Kakkers

Default Multi | Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor

oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god

next year
    "Another reason to love AUF, you guys have skills, even those of us that think we are unskilled have uber-skills compared to the ham-fisted gaming atrocities I witnessed tonight." - Smilingmonkey

"You see nurf, the problem with stupid people is, they are too stupid to realise how stupid they are, and thus these stupid people need constant reminders to not do stupid things that the rest of us just know not to do." - mmmgilly

So joining AUF, that's a thing and can be done HERE...do it...right MEOW!

AUF Full Member - Pave My Way With BLOOD (2500+) Sir_eFFex's Avatar
    Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    Sir_eFFex
    XBLA
    N/A

This a sequel to space marine? Simple game but i loved it. Reminded me of the 40k weekends in high school at games workshop. Ill have to dig out my dreadnaught and devastator squad and put them back on my shelf lol
    Want some candy

Super Moderator AUF Full Member - The Post Whore of Babble-Ion (4000+) themonkeysmiles's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    smilingmonkey

Praise Nurgle.

WaRD special consultant..

AUF Friend - My Best Friend Girlfriends Sister (500+) foxhound's Avatar
    PSN
    foxhound376384
    XBLA
    ive seen the light.... gone to psn

Consider this fox interested!

“Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.”

"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight" George S. Patton

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Kakkers-
    XBLA

Quote Originally Posted by smilingmonkey View Post
    Praise Nurgle.
    That's some dark mother fuckin heresy right there.
    "Another reason to love AUF, you guys have skills, even those of us that think we are unskilled have uber-skills compared to the ham-fisted gaming atrocities I witnessed tonight." - Smilingmonkey

"You see nurf, the problem with stupid people is, they are too stupid to realise how stupid they are, and thus these stupid people need constant reminders to not do stupid things that the rest of us just know not to do." - mmmgilly

Super Moderator AUF Full Member - The Post Whore of Babble-Ion (4000+) themonkeysmiles's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    smilingmonkey

The carnival is is town, it was always going to be in town...

Come enjoy the show............

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Kacoul- View Post
    oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god

next year
    What other games have these guys done?

Interested in joining AUF? Full instructions can be found HERE.
    Interested in joining AUF?

--> CLICK HERE <--

to learn more about what sort of clan we are,
    and how to go about joining.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Kakkers-
    XBLA

They made The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing which was a good Diablo like game, but that's about it. And because of that and that it's a 40k game, which tend to end up sucking, I'm trying not to get too hyped.

AUFs bearded Norse Mod AUF Full Member - It's all true .. this person is an AUF-god (15,000+) Locoevo's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Locoevo

I've always wanted to get into the Warhammer lore and stuff, got reading after SMs Nurgle comment, looks pretty awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CLICK ON MY MANBOOBS TO JOIN AUF

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    smilingmonkey

Way back in the day, Loco and Kakkers, I had copies of the original hardback rules for the tabletop stuff. Both fantasy and 40K, when it was still rogue trader.

The Lore from those very early books, from the time before Citadel had really taken off in the gaming world, was just fantastic. The stories were so rich, the imagery was dark and powerful. Compared to todays offerings, it was like a beautifully cooked steak compared to a light salad.

The tabletop may be fun, the investment in terms of money and time I put into both army and character painting, plus building terrain for my groups tabletennis sized gaming tables was immense. I actually won a Games workshop painting tournament once, which was cool, came third in the tournament overall. Played my Chaos marine army of mixed Nurgle and Slaanesh. It was the Eladar that brought me down. I had defeated Space Marines (Ultramarines), Tyrannids and Imperial guard/Sisters of battle. Not long after that I started a little custom painting company with a mate. We did conventions and painted both historical and fantasy stuff for people all over the world. It was cool.

Now my eyes are borked though, cant see the little buggers withough glasses..

Anyway, point is. The Lore is awesome... Take a look into it, read some of the novels. It's all pretty much good stuff.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Kakkers-
    XBLA

Way back in the day, Loco and Kakkers, I had copies of the original hardback rules for the tabletop stuff. Both fantasy and 40K, when it was still rogue trader.

The Lore from those very early books, from the time before Citadel had really taken off in the gaming world, was just fantastic. The stories were so rich, the imagery was dark and powerful. Compared to todays offerings, it was like a beautifully cooked steak compared to a light salad.

The tabletop may be fun, the investment in terms of money and time I put into both army and character painting, plus building terrain for my groups tabletennis sized gaming tables was immense. I actually won a Games workshop painting tournament once, which was cool, came third in the tournament overall. Played my Chaos marine army of mixed Nurgle and Slaanesh. It was the Eladar that brought me down. I had defeated Space Marines (Ultramarines), Tyrannids and Imperial guard/Sisters of battle. Not long after that I started a little custom painting company with a mate. We did conventions and painted both historical and fantasy stuff for people all over the world. It was cool.

Anyway, point is. The Lore is awesome... Take a look into it, read some of the novels. It's all pretty much good stuff.
    Most of the lore I know comes from reading Eisenhorn, which I've nearly finished, then I'll be on to Ravenor and the Bequin trilogy after that. Other than that I have learnt a bit from a DnD Dark Heresy campaign I watched on Twitch.

I'd like to collect an army and go to tournaments but it doesn't seem to be very popular anywhere around me, I'd love to assemble an army of the new Adeptus Mechanicus, or an Imperial Army with Inquisitors.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Such fantastic lore, but yet to be fully exploited in other media (games, movies, TV shows). They seem content churning out quantity rather than quality in those areas, when I'd much rather see them go all out on one or two projects.

--> CLICK HERE <--

PSN
    foxhound376384
    XBLA

Traitor to the imperium! Is what my inner dark angel says

"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight" George S. Patton

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    Sir_eFFex
    XBLA
    N/A

Being off topic do you guys have space marine or kill team on ps3?
    Want some candy

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    Sir_eFFex
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Locoevo View Post
    I've always wanted to get into the Warhammer lore and stuff, got reading after SMs Nurgle comment, looks pretty awesome.

If theres one local try visiting your closest games workshop store. Buy the current white dwarf issue and have a read. I remember years ago they had a comic series that i just lost myself in. There was one in particular i loved about a Tyranid invasion on earth. Its an addiction.
    Want some candy

AUFs bearded Norse Mod AUF Full Member - It's all true .. this person is an AUF-god (15,000+) Locoevo's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Locoevo

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_eFFex View Post
    If theres one local try visiting your closest games workshop store. Buy the current white dwarf issue and have a read. I remember years ago they had a comic series that i just lost myself in. There was one in particular i loved about a Tyranid invasion on earth. Its an addiction.
    I'll have a look around, just reading the Wiki was pretty good.

CLICK ON MY MANBOOBS TO JOIN AUF

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    smilingmonkey

Quote Originally Posted by foxhound View Post
    Traitor to the imperium! Is what my inner dark angel says
    Pfft... Foolish mortal.

Anyone who has read the Lore would know the Emperor is another Chaos power fed by the souls of millions of psykers.

There is no denying it, no matter how many trumpets you blow, or flags you unfurl or what relics and seals you plaster around the place....

Hahahahahaha.....

PSN
    foxhound376384
    XBLA

Pfft... Foolish mortal.

Anyone who has read the Lore would know the Emperor is another Chaos power fed by the souls of millions of psykers.

There is no denying it, no matter how many trumpets you blow, or flags you unfurl or what relics and seals you plaster around the place....

Hahahahahaha.....

I may be mortal, but your lot fall to the bolters of my green armoured brethren all too often :P

God I miss playing the table top game, just got too damn expensive,

On a side note, I went from Imperial guard (Catachans to be precise) to Dark Angels, to black Templars

AUF Full Member - Paid in FULL! (1000+) ColOfTheDead's Avatar
    Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    ColOfTheDead
    XBLA
    N/A

I take my son to the Parra GW most Sundays for a few hours. We both play both fantasy and 40k, though I mostly paint. I didn't realise there were other WH fans in AUF

edit - btw, being more into fantasy, I'm more interested in this. No real game play footage here yet though

Last edited by ColOfTheDead; 21-07-2015 at 04:31 PM.
    "I need a corporal. You're it, until you're dead or I find someone better." - Starship Troopers

PSN
    foxhound376384
    XBLA

Quote Originally Posted by ColOfTheDead View Post
    I take my son to the Parra GW most Sundays for a few hours. We both play both fantasy and 40k, though I mostly paint. I didn't realise there were other WH fans in AUF

edit - btw, being more into fantasy, I'm more interested in this. No real game play footage here yet though

Neither did I, sounds like we need a GW thread! Or just hijack ones as we do

I gave up tabletop 40k gaming and moved to painting as well, although nowadays I've moved onto 20mm (1/72 scale) modern tabletop wargaming instead.

AUF Full Member - Locked and Loaded (500+) Superfish97's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Superfish97

I too am a WH fan! Always run with a Brettonian army, that damn Green Knight would never leave!

Look, is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's , it's.....a low flying dual shock 2

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    smilingmonkey

Quote Originally Posted by ColOfTheDead View Post

Oh yes. I can't wait to see what they have done with this one.

Even if, and I assume I will, have to wait until an expansion to bring a Chaos horde out of the Northern Wastes.

I have been playing Total war since Medieval. I love the modding community and always run some form of modded game. It will be interesting to see how they balance a magic system and flying creatures etc etc.... Hmmm maybe an undead army would be cool. Zombies bloody everywhere... Or Skaven..

AUF Full Member - Progressing thru Pain (400+) grimjack27's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    grimjack27
    XBLA
    grimjack27

Took my son and 2 mates to the Chatswood GW a few months ago and they painted their first Marines.

Painted my own and had to hold back on geeking out and gushing about the old lead figures I used to do.

AUF Full Member - GUN PRON PRONE (3000+) repercuss's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    repercuss
    XBLA
    N/A

Courage and Honour

Sadly my chapter was lost to the void some time ago.

Consequences and Repercussions

H.H > R.C > You

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    smilingmonkey

A bit more work in progress stuff for the Total war warhammer.

It doesn't look too bad really for a pretty early build.

Flying things, monstrous units and magic... Who would want to be a footsoldier in this mess.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

I would love to see what Rocksteady could do with a Warhammer 40K game.

--> CLICK HERE <--