AUF Full Member - GUN PRON PRONE (3000+) guitar_god7007's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    guitar_god7007
    XBLA
    Xbox...thats cute

Default Rainbow Six: Siege

"Rainbow Six Siege is in development at Ubisoft Montreal, and is set for release in 2015 on PlayStation 4, Windows PC and Xbox One. In a press release, Ubisoft said the studio is using a proprietary engine called Realblast that enables the real-time, unscripted destructibility that you see in the game's environments. The siege setup is the focus of the first-person shooter: Enemies fortify their position using defenses such as mines and barbed wire to guard against the rescuers, who can rappel down buildings and use technology like drones to get the drop on the hostiles"
    Source

I just creamed myself watching this. For some reason i've always loved police/SWAT games. This looks like an awesome police game. As long as they don't go off on a tangent and turn it into some big world operation like Tom Clancy games seem to do. I especially love that it's set in a house. The second mission of SWAT 4 was set in a house (before moving into, quite literally, a rape dungeon), and I just love acting as the SWAT and scoping out the house.
    Itll be a mission to try and find gamers that will play tactically and not run out and gun. Im liking the 'no respawn' thing, maybe itll make people play more tactically.
    Do you want to join AUF? Don't click here, it won't take you anywhere. Click here instead

Quote Originally Posted by ImDaRAD View Post
    GG. Been around for a while and knows his stuff but keep an eye on this guy, really nice but when you least expect it he will jab you in the eye for absolutely no reason and it really hurts

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Wabuu is going to cream his pants, and most of his house probably.

I'm very intrigued, the teamplay and destructibility are a very interesting gameplay tandem. The no respawn thing could be a problem due to camping though... will need to see how it pans out.

Sent from my iPhone using AUF Forums mobile app

Interested in joining AUF? Click here.
    Interested in joining AUF?

--> CLICK HERE <--

to learn more about what sort of clan we are,
    and how to go about joining.

AUF Full Member - Private First Class (250+)
    Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    N/A
    XBLA
    N/A

oh i cant wait to get this, rainbow six series has never been less than amazing

I'm sorry, I'm a newbie

AUF Full Member - GUN PRON PRONE (3000+)
    Clan
    PSN
    Tallpaul77
    XBLA
    -

The trailer I watched for this was so lame, painfully scripted. Still, I'm hanging for a decent tactical shooter so it'll be this or H-Hour that fills the gap.

AUFs bearded Norse Mod AUF Full Member - It's all true .. this person is an AUF-god (15,000+) Locoevo's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Locoevo

If it plays anything like Vegas 2 I will be getting it, the co-op in those games was amazing!

Mobile Post.
    CLICK ON MY MANBOOBS TO JOIN AUF

AUF Full Member - Paid in FULL! (1000+) ColOfTheDead's Avatar
    Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    ColOfTheDead
    XBLA
    N/A

Hmmm.... the good bits were the team work and destruction.

It would be interesting to see how it would pan out in a real round. That first guy killed would have to hang around watching for 5+ minutes waiting for the next round. I can't see myself even bothering to do that. If I can squeeze in an hour of gaming, you don't want to spend the whole time waiting to spawn.

For Vegas 2, I preferred the single player and the co-op terrorist hunt.
    "I need a corporal. You're it, until you're dead or I find someone better." - Starship Troopers

AUF Full Member - GUN PRON PRONE (3000+) Scout___AUS's Avatar
    Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    Scout___AUS
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by ColOfTheDead View Post

It would be interesting to see how it would pan out in a real round. That first guy killed would have to hang around watching for 5+ minutes waiting for the next round. I can't see myself even bothering to do that. If I can squeeze in an hour of gaming, you don't want to spend the whole time waiting to spawn.

So it'd be fair to say you'd change your play style so that you didn't die straight away? That's what I like about long spawn times and/or limited spawns. There was a long period for a team mate revive too. I see your point though

Clan
    PSN
    Tallpaul77
    XBLA
    -

Quote Originally Posted by ColOfTheDead View Post

Did you play SOCOM online at all? If you die you're out but it really changes the way you play and it's way more rewarding. I don't get any tension from playing battlefield/COD etc. its just charge in, die, respawn, repeat (I even get the odd kill along the way!) but Socom (Confrontation) had me perched on the edge of my seat, it was the best PS3 shooter of them all imo.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Tallpaul77 View Post
    Did you play SOCOM online at all? If you die you're out but it really changes the way you play and it's way more rewarding. I don't get any tension from playing battlefield/COD etc. its just charge in, die, respawn, repeat (I even get the odd kill along the way!) but Socom (Confrontation) had me perched on the edge of my seat, it was the best PS3 shooter of them all imo.
    I disliked SOCOM intensely lol. To each their own

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    ColOfTheDead
    XBLA
    N/A

No, never played SOCOM. I've certainly found games like Vegas 2 more intense as you died so easily though (only 3 spawns in terrorist hunt too before you became a spectator). From the footage, I'm not sure how you'd avoid dying in the first minute during the house breach. Hide?

It will be interesting to see if it appeals to a wide enough audience to keep the servers alive for long. There might be other game modes though...
    "I need a corporal. You're it, until you're dead or I find someone better." - Starship Troopers

Clan
    PSN
    Tallpaul77
    XBLA
    -

I think there's a huge market for no-respawn shooters. In fact it would be a breath of fresh air, FPSs are so generic these days I can hardly bring myself to play them - SP especially! Walk 200 metres, kill a handful of dudes, mash a button while the unskipable cut scene plays... Kill me now.

@Stiffy, you're just weird so it doesn't count :P

AUF Full Member - Private First Class (250+)
    Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    N/A
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by AStiffBreeze View Post
    I disliked SOCOM intensely lol. To each their own

i quite liked Socom , so realistic, had to make the right moves with a good team that knows how to play the game properly...

I'm sorry, I'm a newbie

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    guitar_god7007
    XBLA
    Xbox...thats cute

I do like trying to play games tactically, i've tried it with Battlefield 3 when that was still a thing, but it just didn't work, because you could just respawn in 5 seconds. Maybe this no respawn thing will cahnge that a bit, maybe not. Unfortunately we are still always going to come across brain dead rejects that do suicide runs, taking out 1 or 2 people, including themselves, but I will probably only play with you guys. Hopefully I can trust at least a couple of you to play nice.... I really want a good game I can plan out every movement, and feel awesome saving the damsel in distress... Now,. who wants to be the damsel?
    Do you want to join AUF? Don't click here, it won't take you anywhere. Click here instead

GG. Been around for a while and knows his stuff but keep an eye on this guy, really nice but when you least expect it he will jab you in the eye for absolutely no reason and it really hurts

AUF Full Member - Middle Distance Man (1500+) Fluxburner's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Fluxburner
    XBLA
    Flux_Burner

I love tactical game play over all others!, Rainbow 6 delivering , nice.

AUF Full Member - SNIPEMAN U812 (850+)
    Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    BOYDGLIN
    XBLA
    N/A

i am seriously so pumped for this game. does anyone know when we should expect this bad boy and who else is excited to see what it has to offer

http://youtu.be/PBpTupEsk9U
    Last edited by boydglin; 15-01-2015 at 07:17 PM.

AUF Full Member - Pave My Way With BLOOD (2500+) Sir_eFFex's Avatar
    Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    Sir_eFFex
    XBLA
    N/A

Still waiting in the division and there releasing another clancy game lol
    Want some candy

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    ColOfTheDead
    XBLA
    N/A

Co-op terrorist hunt is returning

AUFs bearded Norse Mod AUF Full Member - It's all true .. this person is an AUF-god (15,000+) Locoevo's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Locoevo

Rainbow 6 was awesome I'll be picking this up I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Locoevo View Post
    Rainbow 6 was awesome I'll be picking this up I think.

It's looking pretty good I have to say.

Interested in joining AUF? Full instructions can be found HERE.

--> CLICK HERE <--

AUF Full Member - Dual Post-Millenium Man (2000+) krunt0xen's Avatar
    Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    krunt0xen
    XBLA
    N/A

Wasn't on my radar until yesterday. Looks worth keeping an eye on.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    guitar_god7007
    XBLA
    Xbox...thats cute

This is at the top of my radar. This and fallout. But to me, those two games are about as different from eachother as possible.
    This game has me excited, and with the right group of people to co-op with, it could be even better.
    October release isn't it?

Sent using Tapatalk because my laptop is more than an arms length away and I'm a lazy sod

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Locoevo

R6V2 was some of the best coop gaming ever, being able to play the entire story in Coop is always a bonus I think.

AUF Friend - My Best Friend Girlfriends Sister (500+) foxhound's Avatar
    PSN
    foxhound376384
    XBLA
    ive seen the light.... gone to psn

Quote Originally Posted by guitar_god7007 View Post
    This is at the top of my radar. This and fallout. But to me, those two games are about as different from eachother as possible.
    This game has me excited, and with the right group of people to co-op with, it could be even better.
    October release isn't it?

Sent using Tapatalk because my laptop is more than an arms length away and I'm a lazy sod
    Not sure but count me in for playing it!

Also, unrelated somewhat but payday 2 is on PS4 now

Quote Originally Posted by Locoevo View Post
    R6V2 was some of the best coop gaming ever, being able to play the entire story in Coop is always a bonus I think.

My sentiments exactly loco! Loved breaching with a mate at the same time through different entrances

“Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.”

"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight" George S. Patton

Dude ... where's my M16? LordRomppington's Avatar
    Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    LordRomppington
    XBLA
    N/A

Personally, I love game types with no respawns, it makes things way more intense, there are moments when I finish a round puffing like I just went for a run when I play them.
    This game looks amazing and I will definitely be getting it upon release.

AUF Full Member - SNIPEMAN U812 (850+)
    Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    BOYDGLIN
    XBLA
    N/A

Yeah pushing the difficulty levels with one shot kills and no respawns. Thats what will make us play tactically.

Could you imagine the stand offs and the tactics if every player new one shot would down them

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    guitar_god7007
    XBLA
    Xbox...thats cute

Quote Originally Posted by boydglin View Post
    Yeah pushing the difficulty levels with one shot kills and no respawns. Thats what will make us play tactically.

Could you imagine the stand offs and the tactics if every player new one shot would down them
    Exactly. I love playing tactically, rather than rushing into a room guns blazing. I hope you can get rid of that 5minute timer as well. That way you can play even more tactically

AUF Full Member - Middle Distance Man (1500+) FirstWabuu's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    FirstWabuu
    XBLA
    Wabuu

Definitely have to get a PS4 in time for this. Despite terrorist hunt on RSV2 being buggy as hell, my mate and I would always move through the map clearing it out rather than using everyone else's "tactic" of lure and kill from the initial spawn. We once had some random guy join us and say "Wow you guys are awesome!" because we were in the middle of a firefight calling "Frag in!" "Flash Out!" "Changing Mag!" and whatnot. He continued playing with us and another joined, we were moving through a room as a four man team wondering where all the enemies were when they suddenly spawned all around us in the room we were in. Talk about a friggin' clusterf*ck. Couple that bad spawning with SPAS shotguns that could kill you while still being pointed at the floor and the game was frustrating, but the awesome fun of it easily made us overlook the problems it had. Flashbangs for the win.

Nothing better than good co-op gameplay and it looks like this won't disappoint. Love the wall breaching. I hope they have a set of intel on each mission like they had in SWAT 4 so you can get an idea of what you're getting into. Very keen for this!

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

If you'd like to get access to the Beta, go here ASAP and follow the instructions:

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/...away/#/slide/1

Interested in joining AUF? Full instructions can be found HERE.

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    PSN
    Tallpaul77
    XBLA
    -

CONGRATULATIONS!
    YOU'VE SUCCESSFULLY REDEEMED YOUR GUARANTEED ACCESS TO
    TOM CLANCY'S RAINBOW SIX SIEGE CLOSED BETA ON (PS4)
    Thank you for your interest in our game!
    Thanks for the heads up stiffy

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Thanks for the heads up stiffy
    No worries, that's at least two of us who are in it

--> CLICK HERE <--