Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    SNKYwolf
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by AStiffBreeze View Post
    Are you talking about

Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    Yea that person lol so no other storys apart from that? Poop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AUF Full Member - Paid in FULL! (1000+) MEGATONNEHAMMER's Avatar
    Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    MEGATONNEHAMMER
    XBLA
    N/A

Hi guys, just purchased the division 'deluxe. ..gold. . something??' (Its the upgraded version) with the season pass fir 40 bucks on ps store. Base game is $18 (season pass costs $59 though so better off getting the upgraded version)

See you in there

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

AUF Full Member - Pave My Way With BLOOD (2500+) Sir_eFFex's Avatar
    Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    Sir_eFFex
    XBLA
    N/A

Content is still Good, had a few games yesterday and my gear I thought was good seems rather crap now haha

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Want some candy

AUF Full Member - Battlehead Boy (3500+) OldSarum's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    OldSarum
    XBLA
    N/a

Ive sunk my teeth back in. I didnt realise i had the season pass so im trying out all the DLC. Also they fixed the glitched trophies so i got my Plat after 2 mins of the new gameplay.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

AUF Full Member - Pave My Way With BLOOD (2500+) SNKYwolf's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    SNKYwolf
    XBLA
    N/A

Do they plan on releasing any more dlc?

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    SNKYwolf
    XBLA
    N/A

Since when could other players cut down ur loot bag XD

AUF Full Member - Locked and Loaded (500+) Centaurus-201's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Centaurus-201
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by SNKYwolf View Post
    Since when could other players cut down ur loot bag XD

Since the beta

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

AUF Full Member - Pave My Way With BLOOD (2500+) Sir_eFFex's Avatar
    Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    Sir_eFFex
    XBLA
    N/A

I don't think that was in the beta... beta was just a modern day western where you had to draw no matter what lol

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Want some candy

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    SNKYwolf
    XBLA
    N/A

Beta was fun lol

As i was loading the bag on i hear him shooting but i took no damage
    he put a bag on and went rogue while doing that quickly aborting then dropped me n cut the line. Yup i still think people wont shoot me in the back XD

AUF Full Member - Locked and Loaded (500+)
    Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    SpudRotor
    XBLA
    SpudRotor

DLC wise

Underground is pretty sweet.
    Survival is awesome but Matchmaking is a pain in the arse due to region issues.
    Last stand if you really like PVP (its not bad tbh)

Watch this. long but really sums it up.

https://youtu.be/-zj9yiJ-DzQ

I am playing this regularly so add me if you havent and want to jump in anytime.

Sent from my GALAXY far far away.
    Spud out...

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    SpudRotor
    XBLA
    SpudRotor

Rope cutting was in maybe 1.3 or something

Spud out...

AUF Full Member - Battlehead Boy (3500+) OldSarum's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    OldSarum
    XBLA
    N/a

Add me spud. Im on most nights at the moment. At least untill far cry 5 drops

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    SpudRotor
    XBLA
    SpudRotor

I think i have all ready got you. will have to keep an eye out.

Spud out...

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    SpudRotor
    XBLA
    SpudRotor

Not confirmed yet but looks like a GE event each weekend of March. Should aldo be able to buy set specific cahces as well soon and use Bird bucks for caches.

Thursday to confirm GEs

Spud out...

AUF Full Member - Private First Class (250+) xX_stpdM0nky_Xx's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    xX_stpdM0nky_Xx
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by SpudRotor View Post
    Not confirmed yet but looks like a GE event each weekend of March. Should aldo be able to buy set specific cahces as well soon and use Bird bucks for caches.

Thursday to confirm GEs

like the GE event updates, and option to buy specific gear cache. Just wish there was an option to use PC or convert materials to Div tech, gettin tired running around DZ for few hours at time and extracting caches for it!

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    SpudRotor
    XBLA
    SpudRotor

Pretty sure i saw that Div tech is being added to more sources. like supply drops and caches

Spud out...

AUF Full Member - Warbird Firehead (750+) K_W_R_G's Avatar
    Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    K_W_R_G
    XBLA
    N/A

Looks like we will be seeing some division 2 at E3. A teaser was released today.

AUF Full Member - Middle Distance Man (1500+) Fluxburner's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Fluxburner
    XBLA
    Flux_Burner

Anyone still playing this ? Just chucked it in to see game changes since Division 2 is now a thing, must say so many improvements!, its a shame it wasn't polished like this on release, as I like many shelved the game once I completed everything, but looks like they figured out how to extend the endgame with new daily objectives etc, although I haven't tried the DLC unfortunately as its full price atm.

Servers are obviously no where near as busy as 2016 which has its perks in the DZ, First thing to do if your coming back is go to the base of operations and the rewards claim vendor and Redeem all the Reactivation Caches which will give you a gear score if your lvl 30 to 256 and allow you to run on world tier 5.These reactivation caches were originally only available to the 5 th July but they have extended it out to the 18th July now so its a good time to check the game out if you've been away for 2 years like me.

AUF Full Member - Locked and Loaded (500+) Centaurus-201's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Centaurus-201
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Fluxburner View Post
    Anyone still playing this ? Just chucked it in to see game changes since Division 2 is now a thing, must say so many improvements!, its a shame it wasn't polished like this on release, as I like many shelved the game once I completed everything, but looks like they figured out how to extend the endgame with new daily objectives etc, although I haven't tried the DLC unfortunately as its full price atm.

Servers are obviously no where near as busy as 2016 which has its perks in the DZ, First thing to do if your coming back is go to the base of operations and the rewards claim vendor and Redeem all the Reactivation Caches which will give you a gear score if your lvl 30 to 256 and allow you to run on world tier 5.These reactivation caches were originally only available to the 5 th July but they have extended it out to the 18th July now so its a good time to check the game out if you've been away for 2 years like me.

That's the problem with lots of games this gen......They are not "complete" until 18 months after release. We shouldn't have to wait that long
    Division,Destiny, For Honour just to name a few.

I have almost zero interest in a sequel after playing daily and putting 100s hours into 1st game just for them to fuck up the balance with all updates in the first year then for it to be a "better polished game" 2 years after release

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Centaurus-201 View Post
    That's the problem with lots of games this gen......They are not "complete" until 18 months after release. We shouldn't have to wait that long
    Division,Destiny, For Honour just to name a few.

I have almost zero interest in a sequel after playing daily and putting 100s hours into 1st game just for them to fuck up the balance with all updates in the first year then for it to be a "better polished game" 2 years after release

There's a trend towards 'games as a service' (GaaS) now, and those games you mention all fall into that category. The idea is that the game is never finished, and just continually evolves to keep the player base playing and spending money.

If the dev does a good job, then the game sees continued success and they make a lot of money (e.g. GTA V). If they don't do a good job, the player base gets bored and leaves.

IMHO, there are very few games that really make the GaaS concept seem worthwhile.

Interested in joining AUF?

--> CLICK HERE <--

to learn more about what sort of clan we are,
    and how to go about joining.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Fluxburner
    XBLA
    Flux_Burner

Quote Originally Posted by AStiffBreeze View Post
    There's a trend towards 'games as a service' (GaaS) now, and those games you mention all fall into that category. The idea is that the game is never finished, and just continually evolves to keep the player base playing and spending money.
    If the dev does a good job, then the game sees continued success and they make a lot of money (e.g. GTA V). If they don't do a good job, the player base gets bored and leaves.
    IMHO, there are very few games that really make the GaaS concept seem worthwhile.
    Yeah its a shit model though all the same I think, and I do agree with Centaurus , for the average gamer spending money on a game of this type at launch thats buggy, unfinished and still in some cases beta spec. , only to play frustratingly for 18 months, dealing with all the rebalancing and changes constantly patched in that finally see's the game turn into a bullet sponge game and bin it.
    Then hear 2 years too late that the game is actually good now and the game it was meant to be originally.I get that, and really as gamers we can thank ourselves having allowed this genre to take shape as we keep buying the DLC's and add on's etc. man we even pay a sub now to play online via PSN..........

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Fluxburner View Post
    Yeah its a shit model though all the same I think, and I do agree with Centaurus , for the average gamer spending money on a game of this type at launch thats buggy, unfinished and still in some cases beta spec. , only to play frustratingly for 18 months, dealing with all the rebalancing and changes constantly patched in that finally see's the game turn into a bullet sponge game and bin it.
    Then hear 2 years too late that the game is actually good now and the game it was meant to be originally.I get that, and really as gamers we can thank ourselves having allowed this genre to take shape as we keep buying the DLC's and add on's etc. man we even pay a sub now to play online via PSN..........
    I agree. I think the important thing is to buy your games for what they are, not what they might be. Ignore promises from the devs, just go off the actual reality.

The good thing is that all of these GaaS games tend to have big public betas or demos prior to launch, so you can see what they're really like. I played the beta for this and could see there just wasn't enough content to make it worthwhile for me, so I skipped it at launch. Much later, they added lots of stuff that was well received, so I picked it up for Buckley's and had a good time playing through it.

Interested in joining AUF?

--> CLICK HERE <--

to learn more about what sort of clan we are,
    and how to go about joining.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Fluxburner
    XBLA
    Flux_Burner

New Game Patch is available 1.83 (mostly rebalancing, changing the current PVP meta, (which has been striker , house, showstopper).

Agents!

Update 1.8.3 is live now across PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4! Experience the new Classified Striker's Battlegear balancing changes, Showstopper fixes, and gameplay tweaks. A full list of features is available below.

Game Changes
    Classified Gear
    Striker's Battlegear
    EMP now pauses stack accumulation and bonus damage and healing are not applied. Existing stacks are lost with time and by missing shots.
    Classified Striker bonus heal rate is reduced and shots landed only add +1 stack to each bonus when playing in the Dark Zone, Last Stand, and Skirmish.
    Full text in-game:
    4 piece bonus: Every consecutive hit deals 1% more damage. Stacks up to 100%. Missing shots drops bonus by 2%. Bonus is reduced by 1% every second. It is not possible to gain stacks and bonus damage is not applied while under the effects of EMP. Bonus is lost when exiting combat.
    6 piece bonus: Every hit adds 2 stacks of a self-healing bonus; each stack is worth 0.01% of max health per second. Stacks up to 100 hits. This bonus is increased by 0.05% per stack for every 3000 Stamina. Missing shots drops the bonus by 1 stack and the bonus is reduced by 2 stacks every second. It is not possible to gain stacks and the self-healing bonus is not applied while under the effects of EMP. Bonus is lost when exiting combat. While in the Dark Zone, Last Stand, or Skirmish, each hit only adds 1 stack instead of 2 and the healing rate is reduced.
    Every hit increases the bonus damage from Striker's Battlegear by an additional 1%. Missing shots drops the bonus damage from Striker's Battlegear by 1% and the bonus is reduced by 2% every second. While in the Dark Zone, Last Stand, or Skirmish, the additional 1% bonus damage is not applied.
    Skills
    Support Station Master Mod
    When disabling a Support Station with the Master Mod the heal now scales depending on how long the skill has been active.
    Weapons
    Showstopper
    Fixed an issue where the Showstopper could fire extra rounds. Note that while the extra shot does not go off, the sound and controller rumble for that extra shot are still present in the game.
    The snap aim of the Showstopper has been adjusted.
    Gameplay
    Fixed an issue that caused players to appear running in place when using a skill under certain circumstances.
    The expansion stash is now available for all players, regardless of DLC ownership.
    Commendations
    Rainbow 6 commendation requirements now read "Equip 6 different quality pieces of gear (grey/exotic, green, blue, purple, orange and gear set)"
    Thank you and we will see everyone in Manhattan!

/The Division Dev Team
    Source

Global Event Strike is coming next week, beginning on Monday, August 27th. The event will last one week, ending on September 3rd. As a reminder, the following Classified gear sets will be available in Strike Caches:

Path of the Nomad
    D3-FNC
    Predator's Mark
    Banshee's Shadow