Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    Sir_eFFex
    XBLA
    N/A

Titanfall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother fucker in the god damn valley

AUF Full Member - Levelled Urrrrp (100+) Jaybulz86's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Jaybulz86
    XBLA
    Jaybulz86

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_eFFex View Post
    Titanfall

Any good? Got over the first one pretty quickly.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

AUF Full Member - Dual Post-Millenium Man (2000+) Sir_eFFex's Avatar
    Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    Sir_eFFex
    XBLA
    N/A

I like it, took me away from BF1

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother fucker in the god damn valley

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Jaybulz86
    XBLA
    Jaybulz86

I like it, took me away from BF1

Hahaha nice. You should come back to division and do some underground with me.

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    Sir_eFFex
    XBLA
    N/A

Fox still plays, vinchy is always on too

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Jaybulz86
    XBLA
    Jaybulz86

Fox still plays, vinchy is always on too

I will add them. Thanks bro.

AUF Friend - My Best Friend Girlfriends Sister (500+) foxhound's Avatar
    PSN
    foxhound376384
    XBLA
    ive seen the light.... gone to psn

Yeah I still play, I'm usually on most weekends and some week nights depending on work or travel

Sent from outside the wire via radio comms

“Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.”

"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight" George S. Patton

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    Sir_eFFex
    XBLA
    N/A

Survival is awesome, server shutdown in 10 mins but lol

AUF Full Member - Private First Class (250+)
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Syphon_NZ
    XBLA
    N/A

I tried it out briefly before shutdown, very impressed

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

For any Pro users out there: apparently patch 1.6 enables 4K resolution on the Pro (presumably via checkerboard rendering), and supports supersampling for 1080p Pro users.

Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    Interested in joining AUF?

--> CLICK HERE <--

to learn more about what sort of clan we are,
    and how to go about joining.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

I picked this up as a bargain bin game at the end of last year and have finally unwrapped it and fired it up. It's pretty much the exact game I was expecting after the Closed and Open Betas.

One thing I'm finding disappointing - admittedly I'm not even halfway through the story though - is that the tone of the game is all over the place. It feels like on one hand they're trying to be "a Tom Clancy game," and have a bleak, oppressive, maybe even apocalyptic atmosphere along the lines of The Last Of Us; on the other hand they have so many elements of the game and story that are cartoonish and 'videogamey' (for lack of a better word), and the contrast just seems to put a damper on the experience. The writing is generally very poor too; although some of the 'flavour' elements you come across as snippets (like the phone logs etc etc) are good, the actual meat of the story is generally pretty cliched stuff. Much like Destiny, it really feels like they had an amazing premise to work with that they never bothered to really explore. Maybe the storyline will pick up in the second half and I'll eat my words, but that would be a big surprise at this point.

The things I liked about the betas still stand though: great tech (particularly on the Pro), the gunplay feels nice, great audio, and the weather effects and environments are incredible.

As a premise, I think it'd make for a really good movie or even TV series (with decent budget), where they could double down on the actual story and atmosphere.

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

What sort of load outs did people gravitate towards for PvE in this game? I've found the G36 rifles (pretty much any variant) seem to have the least recoil when fired in full auto, and by a pretty huge margin (regardless of what the stability bar says for other weapons). For my other weapon I'm flipping between an SRS (bullpup bolt action) or SCAR-H (semi-auto).

Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining

--> CLICK HERE <--

AUF Full Member - Private First Class (250+) xX_stpdM0nky_Xx's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    xX_stpdM0nky_Xx
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by AStiffBreeze View Post
    What sort of load outs did people gravitate towards for PvE in this game? I've found the G36 rifles (pretty much any variant) seem to have the least recoil when fired in full auto, and by a pretty huge margin (regardless of what the stability bar says for other weapons). For my other weapon I'm flipping between an SRS (bullpup bolt action) or SCAR-H (semi-auto).

I run with 5 builds atm on 3 characters
    1: (A) Striker with Barrets chest - DPS / Bullfrog and SASG (gets the gear set proc up fast)/ (B)Firecrest build with Barrets / turret/ AR and m700/ SMG (c) blind set with HE/ barrets - (havn't used as often, though the gear bonuses are great for DZ)
    2. (D) Tactician with Barrets - Skill build- turrrets/seekers/ sticky (interchange if PVP)/ SS (immune/heal) - BUllfrog / LVOA/ M700/SVD
    3. (E) Barrets/MC Gloves/Champ knees and HE - this is my balanced DPS (380K)/Stamina(365k)/ with 150K skill - great for PVP/Pve - Bullfrog / LVOA/MP5

Im a bit of a bullfrog fanatic, but with mods - CHC/CHD/ RPM its a beast- wont go into detail but talent rolls specific for each gear build.- its interesting that the stability is varied between my builds as expected, but when it kicks its a bitch. G36 - totally agree and have a few god rolls in my stash.
    Currently hunting for MDR which will compliment my firecrest, skill builds

tried out the PTS 1.7 on PC and the classified gear sets are a game changer
    Striker 6 pc, Deadeye and lone star - will break the game - so nerf's incoming

(Sorry Lex, i haven't sought help yet on my Dev addiction lol)

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    xX_stpdM0nky_Xx
    XBLA
    N/A

I picked this up as a bargain bin game at the end of last year and have finally unwrapped it and fired it up. It's pretty much the exact game I was expecting after the Closed and Open Betas.

One thing I'm finding disappointing - admittedly I'm not even halfway through the story though - is that the tone of the game is all over the place. It feels like on one hand they're trying to be "a Tom Clancy game," and have a bleak, oppressive, maybe even apocalyptic atmosphere along the lines of The Last Of Us; on the other hand they have so many elements of the game and story that are cartoonish and 'videogamey' (for lack of a better word), and the contrast just seems to put a damper on the experience. The writing is generally very poor too; although some of the 'flavour' elements you come across as snippets (like the phone logs etc etc) are good, the actual meat of the story is generally pretty cliched stuff. Much like Destiny, it really feels like they had an amazing premise to work with that they never bothered to really explore. Maybe the storyline will pick up in the second half and I'll eat my words, but that would be a big surprise at this point.

The things I liked about the betas still stand though: great tech (particularly on the Pro), the gunplay feels nice, great audio, and the weather effects and environments are incredible.

As a premise, I think it'd make for a really good movie or even TV series (with decent budget), where they could double down on the actual story and atmosphere.
    I didn't mind the story, never expected to much however the progression during 1-30 was far more satisfying than the "chaos heap" that is the end game. I don't see any fix to this and nor was there any further expansion on the story.
    I would of liked to have a prologue on the first wave - that could of been really interesting.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by xX_stpdM0nky_Xx View Post
    I run with 5 builds atm on 3 characters
    1: (A) Striker with Barrets chest - DPS / Bullfrog and SASG (gets the gear set proc up fast)/ (B)Firecrest build with Barrets / turret/ AR and m700/ SMG (c) blind set with HE/ barrets - (havn't used as often, though the gear bonuses are great for DZ)
    2. (D) Tactician with Barrets - Skill build- turrrets/seekers/ sticky (interchange if PVP)/ SS (immune/heal) - BUllfrog / LVOA/ M700/SVD
    3. (E) Barrets/MC Gloves/Champ knees and HE - this is my balanced DPS (380K)/Stamina(365k)/ with 150K skill - great for PVP/Pve - Bullfrog / LVOA/MP5

Im a bit of a bullfrog fanatic, but with mods - CHC/CHD/ RPM its a beast- wont go into detail but talent rolls specific for each gear build.- its interesting that the stability is varied between my builds as expected, but when it kicks its a bitch. G36 - totally agree and have a few god rolls in my stash.
    Currently hunting for MDR which will compliment my firecrest, skill builds

tried out the PTS 1.7 on PC and the classified gear sets are a game changer
    Striker 6 pc, Deadeye and lone star - will break the game - so nerf's incoming

I have no idea what half of that stuff is, but I suspect it matters more for the DZ

I'm playing PvE solo, so weapons like the M700 are a bit too risky for my liking (I'm trying to engage from further away).

Any particular reason to go with an SMG over the G36? I haven't come across the Bullfrog (FAMAS?) or LVOA yet, but I'm not a fan of the SVD; maybe I got continually bad examples, but the damage vs magazine size didn't excite me. From memory it had half the mag of the SCAR-H and was doing fairly similar damage. The SRS has half the mag size again (and lower RPM), but at least that packs a serious wallop.

I would of liked to have a prologue on the first wave - that could of been really interesting.
    Yeah that could've been very interesting. Having said that, so could the actual premise of the game though

--> CLICK HERE <--

AUF Full Member - Paid in FULL! (1000+) lex_stone_76's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    lex_stone_76
    XBLA
    N/A

Lol mate know you love the division so no help required unless you think you really need it . If you're keen for some runs let me know between games until D2 launches.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    xX_stpdM0nky_Xx
    XBLA
    N/A

I have no idea what half of that stuff is, but I suspect it matters more for the DZ

I'm playing PvE solo, so weapons like the M700 are a bit too risky for my liking (I'm trying to engage from further away).
    The elevated talent is great fro incursions/ legendary missions and yeah it doesn't have the spam rate or mag of others but useful here. I have been using a SOCOM mk20 ssr with prepared, brutal and deadly nice combo also

Any particular reason to go with an SMG over the G36? I haven't come across the Bullfrog (FAMAS?) or LVOA yet, but I'm not a fan of the SVD; maybe I got continually bad examples, but the damage vs magazine size didn't excite me. From memory it had half the mag of the SCAR-H and was doing fairly similar damage. The SRS has half the mag size again (and lower RPM), but at least that packs a serious wallop.

Correct FAMAS, purchased from a vendor pre 1.6 before it became an exotic- luckily bought 3 at the time (best purchase ever!) and an AR that has base rpm of 900, damn its where the MP7 used to be.
    The G36 lost alot of its damage post 1.5 when they significantly nerfed it - hasn't felt right to me since however, personal preference.

I use the SMG with a D3 sub build - particularly useful in Lost signal incursion and DZ with the shield. In the last stand when everything is normalised an MP5 with low rolls works well. Seems since 1.6.1 this archetype has had a buff but that could be my own interpretation and Deadly, fierce, responsive great talents. I do have some gear that has additional SMG damage so that why occasionaly use it.

Yeah that could've been very interesting. Having said that, so could the actual premise of the game though

Didn't cut and paste your quotes stiff, but should be able to follow below.

The elevated talent (m700) is great for incursions/ legendary missions and yeah it doesn't have the spam rate or mag of others but useful here. I have been using a SOCOM mk20 ssr with prepared, brutal and deadly nice combo also

yeh, rolls can effect. correct FAMAS, got at a vendor pre 1.6 before it became an exotic- luckily bought 3 at the time (best purchase ever!) and an AR that has base rpm of 900, damn its where the MP7 used to be.
    The G36 lost alot of its damage post 1.5 when they significantly nerfed it - hasn't felt right to me since. however, personal preference.

I use the SMG with a D3 sub build (forgot about this build also lol) - particularly useful in Lost signal incursion and DZ with the shield. In the last stand when everything is normalised an MP5 with low rolls works well. Seems since 1.6.1 this archetype has had a buff but that could be my own interpretation and Deadly, fierce, responsive great talents. I do have some gear that has additional SMG damage so that why (but only used 15% of time during skill builds too) use it.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    xX_stpdM0nky_Xx
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by lex_stone_76 View Post
    Lol mate know you love the division so no help required unless you think you really need it . If you're keen for some runs let me know between games until D2 launches.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Definitely mate - worthwhile to do legendaries and incursions (guaranteed exotic cache). Not sure what time this will get once D2 is launched but nice to have other games for shits and giggles.

And having it run at 70fps on ultra is something else
    Last edited by xX_stpdM0nky_Xx; 10-08-2017 at 08:32 PM.

AUF Full Member - GUN PRON PRONE (3000+) repercuss's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    repercuss
    XBLA
    N/A

This is the best fun played with others whether doing DZ or missions.

I am planning on jumping in with theBreeze when he levels up a few more.

I really enjoyed this game, but never really bothered with the "best roll" hunts and that kinda stuff.
    I just wear what works and shoot what feels right. pretty sure I also run g36 and a DMR

I havent done a lot of the end game crap so might be new and fun for me too.

Consequences and Repercussions

H.H > R.C > You

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by repercuss View Post
    This is the best fun played with others whether doing DZ or missions.

I am planning on jumping in with theBreeze when he levels up a few more.

I really enjoyed this game, but never really bothered with the "best roll" hunts and that kinda stuff.
    I just wear what works and shoot what feels right. pretty sure I also run g36 and a DMR

I havent done a lot of the end game crap so might be new and fun for me too.
    What level are you reper? Even in the Beta I found that if you were more than a level apart the balancing became quite tricky.

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    repercuss
    XBLA
    N/A

Im 20 I think, whatever the max normal level is.

Thats why I'm waiting for you to level up a bit - I dont want to join and get you instagibbed. You should make max before long and then it doesnt really matter except for gear and shit, which is better to hunt in a small group because the difficulty increase means better drops.

Anyway, I loved this game so will install it again and jump on to get the finger memory back.

Hopefully it keeps you entertained long enough to get some coop in.

H.H > R.C > You

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Im 20 I think, whatever the max normal level is.

Thats why I'm waiting for you to level up a bit - I dont want to join and get you instagibbed. You should make max before long and then it doesnt really matter except for gear and shit, which is better to hunt in a small group because the difficulty increase means better drops.

Anyway, I loved this game so will install it again and jump on to get the finger memory back.

Hopefully it keeps you entertained long enough to get some coop in.
    Cool! I think level 30 is max rank, and I'm only about half way there...

For hunting gear, did you mean in the Dark Zone, or just the regular areas?

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    repercuss
    XBLA
    N/A

Wherever - Once your ranked up you can get good gear pretty much anywhere.

H.H > R.C > You

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Wherever - Once your ranked up you can get good gear pretty much anywhere.
    Awesome. Although I probably don't need good gear if I've already hit max rank, it'll be nice just to play with other AUFers

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    Sir_eFFex
    XBLA
    N/A

Nothing new feels same, lots of micro trans for rubbish... ugh

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Nothing new feels same, lots of micro trans for rubbish... ugh

Thanks for jumping in that mission, it was nice to try one of them with another player. Sorry I couldn't be any help, once you were in the enemies went up by five levels and I had to blindfire for the rest of the mission lol.

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    Sir_eFFex
    XBLA
    N/A

Oh yeah. Lol sorry I forgot it scaled... was wondering why you kept leaving.
    Happy to run the daily and weekly missions for gear if you want.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Oh yeah. Lol sorry I forgot it scaled... was wondering why you kept leaving.
    Happy to run the daily and weekly missions for gear if you want.

Haha, yeah even free roam gets scaled which is why I had to leave the group after we finished the mission: I couldn't even walk around, because the random encounters which would normally be 3 guys at my level became 6 guys who were 5 levels higher (and I was getting melted) lol.

I haven't unlocked the daily and weekly missions yet.

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    Sir_eFFex
    XBLA
    N/A

Well maybe I could burn through the big missions for the massive xp to get you to 30