AUF Full Member - Pave My Way With BLOOD (2500+) SNKYwolf's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    SNKYwolf
    XBLA
    N/A

Default Playstation 4 games

Hey everyone my fiancé has pre ordered me a ps4 with bf4, watchdogs and assassins creed 4. I was just wondering what games everyone else is looking forward to come out on ps4 and if you would recommend any. My first thread to hope its not been done :/

AUF Full Member - Kobesonlikepostspammer (4500+) Sw3Et's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Sw3Et_07
    XBLA
    N/A

There's only been a small handful announced but so far, but MGS5 Is the main game I'm looking forward to on next gen.
    Last edited by Sw3Et; 05-04-2013 at 04:06 PM.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    SNKYwolf
    XBLA
    N/A

Oh cool i thought he was really old i didn't think they where doing anymore, dont really play much mg i played the last one but i got bored. Might check it out thanks.
    Yea i know theres just afew was hoping as new ones are confirmed people will post on here so if it sounds good il check it out

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Sw3Et_07
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by SNKYwolf View Post
    Oh cool i thought he was really old i didn't think they where doing anymore, dont really play much mg i played the last one but i got bored. Might check it out thanks.
    Yea i know theres just afew was hoping as new ones are confirmed people will post on here so if it sounds good il check it out
    The MGS games aren't all set in chronological order. This one is set back in the 80's or there abouts with a different protagonist.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    SNKYwolf
    XBLA
    N/A

Ohhh kinda like the new splintercell they brining out, hrrmmmmm i think il go check the trailer out and do some reading about it.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Yeah I haven't really seen a list of confirmed PS4 titles yet, it would be very interesting to track I think.
    Interested in joining AUF?

--> CLICK HERE <--

to learn more about what sort of clan we are,
    and how to go about joining.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Sw3Et_07
    XBLA
    N/A

Ohhh kinda like the new splintercell they brining out, hrrmmmmm i think il go check the trailer out and do some reading about it.
    The MGS games certainly aren't for everybody. If you didn't enjoy 4 then you probably wont like 5 either.

AUF Full Member - GUN PRON PRONE (3000+) drgeebz's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    drgeebz
    XBLA
    N/A

Im interested to know what the hell is going to happen to the last guardian. AFAIK team ICO havent made any mention regarding the game getting pushed to next gen. Ueda etc are apparently still working on it but maybe the whole thing is going to be a non event, it doesnt look likely to be released before the new console at any rate.

Wikipedia has a bit of a list with Killzone, Watchdogs and driverclub predicted to be launch titles. linky link link

Game titles announced for the PlayStation 4

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag-2013
    Battlefield 4-2014
    Blacklight: Retribution
    Carmageddon: Reincarnation
    Cyberpunk 2077- 2015
    Deep Down (working title)
    Destiny
    Diablo III
    Driveclub
    Infamous: Second Son- 2013
    Killzone: Shadow Fall- 2013
    Knack
    Primal Carnage: Genesis
    Rocketbirds 2: Evolution
    The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt- 2014
    The Witness
    Thief-2014
    Watch Dogs-2013
    Last edited by drgeebz; 05-04-2013 at 04:19 PM.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    SNKYwolf
    XBLA
    N/A

So i made a good topic =O great!!
    I like to atleast give most games a try.
    I will go on game stores n see what people can pre order, I'm guessing if you can pre order it its pretty much confirmed lol

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    SNKYwolf
    XBLA
    N/A

I thought the last guardian got canceled? Il try look into that to

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    SNKYwolf
    XBLA
    N/A

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag: The year is 1715. Pirates rule the Caribbean and have established their own lawless Republic where corruption, greediness and cruelty are commonplace. Among these outlaws is a brash young captain named Edward Kenway. His fight for glory has earned him the respect of legends like Blackbeard, but also drawn him into the ancient war between Assassins and Templars, a war that may destroy everything the pirates have built.

Watchdogs : In today's hyper-connected world, Chicago has the country's most advanced computer system - one which controls almost every piece of city technology and holds key information on all of the city's residents. You play as Aiden Pearce, a brilliant hacker but also a former thug, whose criminal past lead to a violent family tragedy. Now on the hunt for those who hurt your family, you'll be able to monitor and hack all who surround you while manipulating the city's systems to stop traffic lights, download personal information, turn off the electrical grid and more. Use the city of Chicago as your ultimate weapon and exact your own style of revenge.

Thief : the classic stealth series leaps to next gen.

Destiny : From the Creators of Halo and the Publisher of Call of Duty, comes Destiny.
    Everything changed with the arrival of the Traveler. It sparked a Golden Age when our civilization spanned the solar system, but it didn’t last. Something hit us, knocked us down. The survivors built a city beneath the Traveler, and have begun to explore our old worlds, only to find them filled with deadly foes.
    You are a Guardian of the last safe city on Earth, able to wield incredible power. Defend the City. Defeat our enemies. Reclaim all that we have lost.

Killzone shadow fall : You play as an elite Shadow Marshal charged with keeping tensions between the Helghast and Vektans from boiling over.

The witcher 3 wild hunt : a crowning achievement of the rpg genre. Combining a mature non-linear story with a vast open wold.

InFAMOUS socond son : Seattle is the setting and Delsin Rowe is the new hero with the ability to manipulate smoke.

Thats just acouple so far pretty much all waiting on a release date.

Dude ... where's my M16?
    Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    FlyinPig101
    XBLA
    N/A

Probably BF4 And Far Cry 4

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    SNKYwolf
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by FlyinPig101 View Post
    Probably BF4 And Far Cry 4
    Another farcry that'll be sweet since the last 1 was just awesome apart from no vehicles in multiplayer haha

AUF Full Member - Atttttennnnhutt! (5500+) TheHotHead's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    TheHotHead
    XBLA

Hahaha Definitely a good topic. Well done new guy! +rep

KZ4 will definitely be a launch title, no doubt. Hopefully Watch_Dogs and BF4 will be too, then i'll be happy for a long time..

All hail the Bumblerine
    Repercuss > Harold > You

Sw3Et_07: "The grind is dark and full of terrors..."

The Phenomenal Four <3

AUF Full Member - Base Install saxen18's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    saxen18
    XBLA
    saxen18

So keen, BF4 Looks amazing, Better start saving, for the big bad ps4!

AUF Full Member - Dual Post-Millenium Man (2000+) Taperooster's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Taperooster
    XBLA
    N/A

Maybe a while before i can afford ps4 being that im a cheap bastard on a pension but def bf4 an what ive seen of thief looks awesome. Long sentence

Sent from my GT-I9000 using AUF Forums mobile app

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    SNKYwolf
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Taperooster View Post
    Maybe a while before i can afford ps4 being that im a cheap bastard on a pension but def bf4 an what ive seen of thief looks awesome. Long sentence

Sent from my GT-I9000 using AUF Forums mobile app
    Yea i think il be getting thief one day.
    Prob just wait acouple months n the price will drop XD

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    SNKYwolf
    XBLA
    N/A

Just a couple more games coming out

Knack: Turn into a gigantic fighting machine thanks to the power of ancient relics in this vibrant new adventure.

Driveclub: Social connectivity, cutting-edge graphics and the world's greatest supercars feature in the latest title from Evolution Studios.

Diablo 3: Two decades have passed since the demonic denizens, Diablo, Mephisto, and Baal, wandered the world of Sanctuary in a vicious rampage to shackle humanity into unholy slavery. Yet for those who battled the Prime Evils directly, the memory fades slowly and the wounds of the soul still burn.

When Deckard Cain returns to the ruins of Tristram's Cathedral seeking clues to new stirrings of evil, a comet from the heavens strikes the very ground where Diablo once entered the world. The comet carries a dark omen in its fiery being and it calls the heroes of Sanctuary to defend the mortal world against the rising powers of the Burning Hells &ndash; and even the failing luminaries of the High Heavens itself.

AUF Full Member - Paid in FULL! (1000+) lima-alpha-88's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    lima-alpha-88
    XBLA
    strong

So disappointed blizzard aren't starting with a new game on ps4. What a let down that presentation was. D3 was a let down in general I thought

AUF Full Member - A #@^&% load of posts!! (6500+) nurfman's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    nurfman
    XBLA
    nurfman11

Don't forget every ps3 game will be re released in a money grabbing attempt in super dooper HD

Sent from my iPhone using AUF Forums mobile app and Jesus

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by nurfman View Post
    Don't forget every ps3 game will be re released in a money grabbing attempt in super dooper HD

Nurf, you're so cynical!

And correct.

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    SNKYwolf
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by nurfman View Post

And here i thought everything was already hd on ps3 XD isnt that what the hdmi cable is for lol

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

And here i thought everything was already hd on ps3 XD isnt that what the hdmi cable is for lol
    Yeah but they're all 720p (for the most part). Now they can be released in their definitive FULL HD (1080p) versions!

--> CLICK HERE <--

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    SNKYwolf
    XBLA
    N/A

Just watched a vid about ps4 and apparently you'll be able to stream old ps1-ps3 games on it later down the track.

AUF Full Member - Atttttennnnhutt! (5500+) TheHotHead's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    TheHotHead
    XBLA

RIP Nextbox. PS4 all the way

All hail the Bumblerine
    Repercuss > Harold > You

Sw3Et_07: "The grind is dark and full of terrors..."

The Phenomenal Four <3

AUF Full Member - GUN PRON PRONE (3000+)
    Clan
    PSN
    Tallpaul77
    XBLA
    -

That's the plan... Who knows if/when they'll deliver and will we need to pay again for games you already own (ps3 titles)?

AUF Leader - The Insta-fractioner MannequinScreams's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    MannequinScreams
    XBLA
    Manny Screams

It would be a darn shame if finally getting MGS: Snake Eater in HD will only be playable on the PS3.

This is why gaming takes a back seat for me. Gaming has a relatively limited lifespan.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    SNKYwolf
    XBLA
    N/A

more ps4 games

Call of duty: ghosts ps4 tbc 2013
    The franchise that has defined a generation of gaming is set to raise the bar once again with the all-new Call of Duty®: Ghosts. Published by Activision and developed by Infinity Ward, the studio that created the original Call of Duty and the critically-acclaimed Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® series, Call of Duty: Ghosts ushers in the next generation of the franchise, delivering a riveting all-new gameplay experience built on an entirely new story, setting and cast, all powered by a new next-generation Call of Duty engine.

Sniper elite v3 tbc 2014

The evil within tbc 2013
    Shinji Mikami, the father of survival horror, is back to direct The Evil Within&trade; &ndash; a game embodying the meaning of pure survival horror. Highly-crafted environments, horrifying anxiety, and an intricate story weave together to create an immersive world that will bring players to the height of tension.

When Detective Sebastian and his partner rush to the scene of a gruesome mass murder, a mysterious, powerful force is lying in wait for them. Witnessing the killing of fellow police officers one after another, Sebastian is then attacked and loses consciousness. Waking up in a land where monsters are wandering about, Sebastian has to fight his way through a world of death and its close friend madness in order to understand what's going on. Sebastian has to face his fears in order to survive on a journey to discover what lies in the shadows of that mysterious force.

A Return to Pure Survival Horror: From the father of the survival horror genre, Shinji Makami. He appears once again as the director of this game, one which makes your blood run cold, but heats you right back up. Players must survive on limited resources, experiencing that supreme match of action and horror, that indescribable terror. To survive in an afflicted world, your anxiety and nerves will be pushed to the edge.
    Brutal Traps and Enemies with Puzzles: While struggling to survive, you'll have to face indescribable terror, cruel traps and sly mechanisms. Players can die in a trap all too easily. However, at times they can turn them against enemies.
    In an Unstable World, Not All Horrors are in Plain Sight: The player is driven into a corner as the world distorts and warps according to mysterious and evil horrors. The Scenery: hallways, walls, doors, rooms, buildings and even nature, all transforming in real time based on the player's actions. And the threats keep coming from all directions.
    A Supernova of Horror: By setting one foot in this world weaved from lush backdrops, characters with personality and a polished story, players will be sucked in, willing or unwilling, tension and anxiety rapidly mounting. When that fear is smashed and conquered you can experience the bliss that can only be found in The Evil Within.

Wolfenstein: new order
    The year is 1960 and the Nazi's have won World War II. War hero B.J. Blazkowicz must launch an impossible counter-offensive against the monstrous Nazi regime that has conquered the globe.

AUF Full Member - Pave My Way With BLOOD (2500+) murph_BTK's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    murph_BTK
    XBLA
    tnuca

^^^^

COD raise the bar???

Ummmmmmmmmm

Sent from my Samsung galaxy 4S

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    SNKYwolf
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Murphinator666 View Post
    ^^^^

COD raise the bar???

Ummmmmmmmmm

Sent from my Samsung galaxy 4S
    Prob going to have bigger battlefields and copy battlefield then all cod players are going to brag about how awesome big maps are lol