Thread: The Walking Dead

AUF Full Member - Pave My Way With BLOOD (2500+) murph_BTK's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    murph_BTK
    XBLA
    tnuca

I wonder if gay zombies would go for the groin region.... hang on I'll ask... assa, filter???

AUF Full Member - The Post Whore of Babble-Ion (4000+) keppida's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Keppida/desjosie
    XBLA
    whats Live?

Not long now for season five .. Today week actually.. And I'm looking forward to it.. Hope the story line moves at a pace quicker than it has and looking at the scenes, there seems to be a lot more gore and newer version of zombies.. Bring on the ( they're fucking with the wrong people ) ricktator.

AUF Leader - The Insta-fractioner MannequinScreams's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    MannequinScreams
    XBLA
    Manny Screams

There's that new Z Nation zombie show for anyone that wants to pass the time. I haven't checked it out yet. It's rated very poorly on imdb but actual reviews say it's not terrible. So I think it gets hate for not being Walking Dead.

AUF Full Member - GUN PRON PRONE (3000+) Scout___AUS's Avatar
    Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    Scout___AUS
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by MannequinScreams View Post
    There's that new Z Nation zombie show for anyone that wants to pass the time. I haven't checked it out yet. It's rated very poorly on imdb but actual reviews say it's not terrible. So I think it gets hate for not being Walking Dead.
    Its a definite step down in production value but yeah a good time filler. Less serious than the walking dead

EDIT: Next weeks episode has a tornado and zeds. ZNADO!
    That pretty much sums up the intentions of the series
    Last edited by Scout___AUS; 06-10-2014 at 10:59 AM.

AUF Full Member - The 6th Dimension (6000+) Stonemull's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Stonemull
    XBLA
    not sure

downloaded the walking dead machine for zen pinball on saturday, might buy it for $5, damn demo is not long enough.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Keppida/desjosie
    XBLA
    whats Live?

Just finished watching season 5 episode 1... And it was enjoyable, gore and more story lines to unfold I'm sure this time round.
    Last edited by keppida; 13-10-2014 at 02:57 PM.

AUF Leader - The Insta-fractioner MannequinScreams's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    MannequinScreams
    XBLA
    Manny Screams

AUF Full Member - Base Install NODDY_2-0's Avatar
    Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    NODDY_2-0
    XBLA
    N/A

What are some good sites to download torrents from I use 1337x.net

AUF Full Member - Full on Sheeet (200+) Angelus-512's Avatar
    Clan
    NA
    PSN
    Angelus-512
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by NODDY_2-0 View Post
    What are some good sites to download torrents from I use 1337x.net
    eztv.it to see what TV Shows are going on at any given time (information site largely)
    Sceper.ws to see what movies/tv shows etc are going on 0day release stuff (information site)

Thepiratebay.se or Rarbg.com to download stuff. Rarbg in particular only puts up quality and their tracker is fast.

All other sites not needed.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Stonemull
    XBLA
    not sure

I use kickass almost exclusively, sometimes eztv though the same thing is also on kickass just not as organised. don't use any other sites.

AUFs bearded Norse Mod AUF Full Member - It's all true .. this person is an AUF-god (15,000+) Locoevo's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Locoevo

Default The Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Stonemull View Post
    I use kickass almost exclusively, sometimes eztv though the same thing is also on kickass just not as organised. don't use any other sites.
    If you type ettv/eztv after your search it'll just show their uploads rather than the 10 others that are crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CLICK ON MY MANBOOBS TO JOIN AUF

AUF Full Member - Base Install NODDY_2-0's Avatar
    Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    NODDY_2-0
    XBLA
    N/A

I will give them ago i am finding it hard to download series that are over 8 years old

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Stonemull
    XBLA
    not sure

Quote Originally Posted by NODDY_2-0 View Post
    I will give them ago i am finding it hard to download series that are over 8 years old
    you will get that on torrents, its the nature of them.
    if you register with kickass you can request stuff and people will seed it for you, apart from that you may have to use Usenet, but thats pretty hit and miss with dcma takedowns now.

Super Moderator AUF Full Member - The Post Whore of Babble-Ion (4000+) themonkeysmiles's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    smilingmonkey

Now fellas, downloading shows from torrents and suchlike is a breach of copyright, or terrorism, or piracy or some other flagged word for the meta data collectors and other associated lower life forms.

We do not condone the use of torrents here at AUF. Instead we stand firm behind good folks like Murdoch et al who no doubt need the proceeds from people purchasing the rights to watch a show/series or episode in the proper and legal way. That is through third or fourth party apps/channels to be watched, and subsequently taxed only after the appropriate amount of months/years has passed as decided by a group of old men in suits in some boardroom somewhere who's last bit of entertainment they personally viewed may well have been the mass impalings at one of Vlad Teppisch's lawn parties.

There are ways and means of enjoying all programs available throughout the entire world that are quite legal and whose adoption by people will ensure the continued rise of prices and luxurious lifestyles of the one or two media magnates who engineered the whole wonderful entertainment service industry. I am certain that, in a country like Australia, who clearly wished to give the appropriate political party the nod for new rules concerning legal actions in reference to not only copyright laws internationally but also collection of meta data and the unrolling of our fabulous colonial era broadband services, would be on board with obeying, not only the local laws, but also those of our foreign trading partners well into the future...A future that will no doubt see re-runs of various 1950's and 60's era conservative propaganda shows such as I dream of Jeannie, Green acres, Mr Ed and Gilligan's island. As they are both wholesome and politically correct.

So, enough seditious talk of torrents and dodgy European sharing sites, get with the program and buy the DVD or just purchase the 'right to watch' through any of the readily available pay per view companies that have been put in place for our edification, education and convenience.

Thank you for your compliance.

Hail Hydra.
    Last edited by themonkeysmiles; 10-04-2015 at 04:15 PM.

WaRD special consultant..

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Stonemull
    XBLA
    not sure

of course, that goes without saying.
    I only dl a torrent of a disc I have already purchased since for some reason I find it difficult to make myself a backup copy from my purchased media and my dog keeps removing dvd's from the covers, chewing on them a bit and then putting them back, i miss my gilligans island.

arrrr !

AUF Full Member - Base Install
    Clan
    Clan
    PSN
    Cam_NZ
    XBLA
    N/A

Cant wait till season 5 comes out here in NZ, I am stuck watching Z Nation which is a let down mainly because its made by The Asylum (They love ripping off good movies).

Walking Dead has been great so far, excellent storylines and plots.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Keppida/desjosie
    XBLA
    whats Live?

Just finished watching the spin off "Fear the walking dead" and I thought it was ok, a little slow paced but I enjoyed the character building storyline, knowing that this is start of the original outbreak, the "walkers" are not as decomposed as in the original series, I can handle that.. Not to sure who will be strong enough to survive all season one, but just from watching the pilot.. I wouldn't be surprised if who we think willl be in for the long haul, won't be in season two..
    Have seen reviews on line that some people think it's trash, others like it.. I'm in the like corner.. Hope it rates well and we can see more seasons other than the 2 already planned.

Super Muderator AUF Full Member - The 6th Dimension (6000+) mudman05's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mudman05

Just watched the pilot as well Des & like you thought it was a little slow to start but want to watch the next episode
    Interested in joining AUF?

Then follow the link ---> HERE <--- to learn how

AUF Full Member - Battlehead Boy (3500+) Ropes's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Ropes-too-good
    XBLA
    N/A

I enjoyed it
    Moved on from FPS