Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4181868788899091
Results 2,701 to 2,724 of 2724

Thread: Favourite TV Shows

AUFs bearded Norse Mod AUF Full Member - It's all true .. this person is an AUF-god (15,000+) Locoevo's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Locoevo

Quote Originally Posted by Stonemull View Post
    Just watched Game of Thrones ep 4.

omg, I wish we could talk about it.

This series has been awesome so far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    We have this thread, just use spoiler tags.

A Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones to you small folk) - BE CAREFUL OF SPOILERS

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...1&share_type=t

Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    CLICK ON MY MANBOOBS TO JOIN AUF

AUF Full Member - The 6th Dimension (6000+) Stonemull's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Stonemull
    XBLA
    not sure

spoilers show up on the tapatalk thread preview before you go into the thread, I wont do it.

I guess I just want to know I am not alone in watching this and enjoying it, the silence is deafening.

AUFs bearded Norse Mod AUF Full Member - It's all true .. this person is an AUF-god (15,000+) Locoevo's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Locoevo

Default Favourite TV Shows

Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    Last edited by Locoevo; 09-08-2017 at 07:53 AM.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Locoevo

spoilers show up on the tapatalk thread preview before you go into the thread, I wont do it.

I guess I just want to know I am not alone in watching this and enjoying it, the silence is deafening.

Spoilers shouldn't show up, this is what it looks like for me after my spoiler test post.

AUF Full Member - Pave My Way With BLOOD (2500+)
    Clan
    PSN
    Tallpaul77
    XBLA
    -

Im just viweing the forum in chrome on my phone and I can see your spoiler text in the activity stream... The spoiler tag works once I visit the thread though.

Stoney, you are not alone. Latest ep was fucking epic!

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Locoevo

Quote Originally Posted by Tallpaul77 View Post
    Im just viweing the forum in chrome on my phone and I can see your spoiler text in the activity stream... The spoiler tag works once I visit the thread though.

Stoney, you are not alone. Latest ep was fucking epic!
    I dunno how you can use the web version on mobile man, Tapatalk is so much easier to use, maybe it's just my clumsy hands that can't press the small buttons

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Stonemull
    XBLA
    not sure

wierd, i went to the 'participated' tag so I could see the post summary again and now I get this content ?

edit: i get the same image on my post too, no spoiler or text shows up. Thinking back I think it eas the auf app that spoiled spoilers, i think it has been fixed for a while in tapatalk.

Last edited by Stonemull; 09-08-2017 at 10:33 AM.

AUF Full Member - Pave My Way With BLOOD (2500+)
    Clan
    PSN
    Tallpaul77
    XBLA
    -

Nah...

Loco, using two fingers u can make the little button bigger

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Locoevo

Quote Originally Posted by Tallpaul77 View Post
    Nah...

Loco, using two fingers u can make the little button bigger
    Not when you can only use 1 hand while you're working lol.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Locoevo View Post
    Not when you can only use 1 hand while you're working lol.

Then one finger and nose lol

But I agree, Tapatalk all the way on phones.

Interested in joining AUF?

--> CLICK HERE <--

to learn more about what sort of clan we are,
    and how to go about joining.

AUF Full Member - Kobesonlikepostspammer (4500+) Smajs's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

Get Shorty. First three EPs are out in the wild, no Chilli but is still fun. Chris O'dowd and Ray Romano are surprising.

AUF Full Member - Middle Distance Man (1500+) jackal_84's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    jackal_84
    XBLA
    N/A

I'm loving this season. You can feel it building to a big final showdown.

Only thing I'm a little dissapointed with is there seems to be way less boobs this season

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

Mr. Mercedes. Based on The Stephen King novel.

I haven't read the book so cannot tell how true to the source material it is, the first episode was quite good, many Films & TV shows still don't really display use of technology realistically or nuanced imo, still remember Dexter playing Halo...

Anywhoo, not too bad otherwise, Brendan Gleeson is a great actor. I'm adding this to my watch list.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Stonemull
    XBLA
    not sure

oh i like him, what was the scottish priest movie he did, great actor.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

oh i like him, what was the scottish priest movie he did, great actor.

Cavalry? I can only think of that one, have only seen him in The Guard and In Bruges.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Stonemull
    XBLA
    not sure

yeh thats it .. well worth a watch dude.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Stonemull
    XBLA
    not sure

Third episode of Star Trek Discovery is damn good. I like the direction this is going.

AUF Full Member - Middle Distance Man (1500+) FirstWabuu's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    FirstWabuu
    XBLA
    Wabuu

Anyone here who pays attention will know I'm a huge fan of Conan O'Brien. Recently I discovered a treasure trove of full episodes of Late Night with Conan on a P2P network and have been downloading them for the last month and a half. I have about 500 episodes to go at this point, but I've increased my collection by about 900 episodes so far. Which got me to thinking about the hard drive space I had left and backups...

eBay had a 20% off tech in Australia sale recently and I managed to pick up a WD Red 3TB for $135. For a while my TV shows have been disorganised with a substantial amount of it not backed up in any way ever since a Seagate 3TB external seemingly failed on me. Having recently been reading reddit alot (specifically r/datahoarder) I learned about shucking hard drives and opened up the failed Seagate, plugged it into my PC and discovered the only thing wrong with it was the USB-SATA controller in the external enclosure. +3TB.
    I decided to take a few weeks off gaming to organise my files in preparation for the new drive, which arrived today. +3TB
    I've finally moved things around into an organised state and created libraries to provide easy access to everything on my hard drives.

I now have about 11TB of secondary Hard Drives in my PC, with 3.48TB of that as free space and I also have 2 WD 3TB Externals. Some of that free space will be taken as backups as I'm still organising my files and backups for now.

This includes 5.15TB of TV shows, 1.23TB of movies and 395GB of Comics/eBooks/Music/Podcasts, the majority of which is backed up to either seperate drives in the PC or the WD Externals.

I still need to buy another 3TB external to have a total backup of everything... then I need a backup of the backup stored offsite... but that is a matter for another time when money allows. Ideally I'd eventually like to get a NAS RAID setup but those cost a lot of monies.

I just felt the need to share this for no real reason in particular, and didn't know where else on the forum to put it. Put it here since it is sorta related to TV. I also wanted to quell any rumors that I may have died and that was why I hadn't been seen online lately.

So now I'm curious, how much TV is everyone else here hoarding?

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Stonemull
    XBLA
    not sure

I have nearly filled my 1TB NAS I got from aldi a few years ago, I rarely watch anything twice so if it filled up I could happily delete lots of things keeping just the classics.
    I figure it is due to die soon anyway, would love to set up a raid 5 array but will probably end up with a larger NAS and drag everything across to it.
    Found any good cataloog software ? many years ago I used 'kathy' but it actually corrupts large drives somehow with its index file.
    I have so many drives lieing around, really need to catalogue it all again, I used gentibus at one stage.
    I wonder if 'everything' can index drives to offline search ?

AUF Full Member - Middle Distance Man (1500+) FirstWabuu's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    FirstWabuu
    XBLA
    Wabuu

Can't say as I've ever needed catalogue software since I always start with a highly organised folder structure. Cancelled/ended TV shows go into one of the two Television folders, current shows go in the current tv folder, movies in the movies folder within its relevant genre folder etc. With the externals I label them with a sticker so I know the two main folders that are on them. Makes it all very simple.
    As for renaming I like to mostly do it all manually. I first use PFrank to clear up the garbage then I bring up the episode list on epguides.com and type them all out. That way I know it will fit to my personal naming convention; eg. capitalisation and the use of hyphens and tildes.

I only delete things I will never watch again. I like rewatching quality TV. There are plenty of shows that benefit from repeat viewing. Two off the top of my head that are the best example of this are 'Band of Brothers' and 'Arrested Development'. I've watched Arrested Development about 11 times and every time I found jokes I never noticed before. Band of Brothers is great when you know the characters well and can follow each of their stories from beginning to end very thoroughly.

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Locoevo

I use Filebot to rename all my TV series. Very handy for doing full series in one go.

https://github.com/filebot

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Stonemull
    XBLA
    not sure

yeh i guess if its just tv shows its easy enough.
    I have 20 years worth of code I have written, multiple revieions, when a new hard disk is installed then the folder gets copied, I now have 2 copys + a backup or two, if I then do work on the code the versions no longer match, I also have backups of the old and new .. I might have up to 20 copys of some stuff ..

Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

I don't know why I was worried about Curb, still got it.

Lampin'
    Door etiquette
    Lesbian Marriage roles
    Fatwa
    And foisting, ahh foisting.

Pretty good.

AUF Leader - The Insta-fractioner MannequinScreams's Avatar
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    MannequinScreams
    XBLA
    Manny Screams

The soap dispenser scene at the beginning cut deep for me. Those things are total bastards to open if you have wet hands.