Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4282878889909192
Results 2,731 to 2,758 of 2758

Thread: Favourite TV Shows

  1. #2731
    AUF Full Member - Private First Class (250+) xX_stpdM0nky_Xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    367
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    xX_stpdM0nky_Xx
    XBLA
    N/A

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stonemull View Post
    Star Trek Discovery is awesome, why is nobody talking about it ?? I am turning back into a real trek fan, even watch After Trek, he is less annoying now.

    Cliff hanger on the last ep is interesting, what is happening people !



    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I am loving this new series, and finally after 51 years of ST - some language we can all relate too. Great cast, and that captain - enough internal darkness to cross boundries

  2. #2732
    AUFs bearded Norse Mod AUF Full Member - It's all true .. this person is an AUF-god (15,000+) Locoevo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    N.S.W
    Posts
    17,538
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Locoevo

    Default Favourite TV Shows

    This could be interesting! Lord of the Rings coming to TV

    http://deadline.com/2017/11/amazon-t...nt-1202207065/


    Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    CLICK ON MY MANBOOBS TO JOIN AUF

  3. #2733
    AUF Leader AStiffBreeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    22,011
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

    Default

    Punisher this week on Netflix.

    Quote Originally Posted by Locoevo View Post
    This could be interesting! Lord of the Rings coming to TV

    http://deadline.com/2017/11/amazon-t...nt-1202207065/


    Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    Please be the Silmarillion, please be the Silmarillion...


    Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    Interested in joining AUF?

    --> CLICK HERE <--

    to learn more about what sort of clan we are,
    and how to go about joining.

    .

  4. #2734
    AUFs bearded Norse Mod AUF Full Member - It's all true .. this person is an AUF-god (15,000+) Locoevo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    N.S.W
    Posts
    17,538
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Locoevo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AStiffBreeze View Post
    Punisher this week on Netflix.



    Please be the Silmarillion, please be the Silmarillion...


    Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    There was a comment on the Reddit post about the first episode should be a full movie length with just a black screen then music starts in the last 10 Seconds.

    Is there anything else they could do? Iím not that well versed on Tolkienís works.


    Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    CLICK ON MY MANBOOBS TO JOIN AUF

  5. #2735
    AUF Leader AStiffBreeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    22,011
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locoevo View Post
    There was a comment on the Reddit post about the first episode should be a full movie length with just a black screen then music starts in the last 10 Seconds.

    Is there anything else they could do? Iím not that well versed on Tolkienís works.


    Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    Yeah a few other things. The appendices from Lord of the Rings maybe. And there were some unfinished works that later got finished. Or, horror of horrors, they could just make shit up as we're seeing in the current EA games. Let's hope they don't go down that path.

    TBH, I think it would've been better to see the Hobbit as a TV show, and the Silmarillion as a movie/s.


    Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    Interested in joining AUF?

    --> CLICK HERE <--

    to learn more about what sort of clan we are,
    and how to go about joining.

    .

  6. #2736
    AUFs bearded Norse Mod AUF Full Member - It's all true .. this person is an AUF-god (15,000+) Locoevo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    N.S.W
    Posts
    17,538
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Locoevo

    Default

    I did read that it may be unreleased stuff from the Tolkienís estate. I doubt fans would be happy if they just made shit up, didnít his son? take over some of his works and finish them?


    Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    CLICK ON MY MANBOOBS TO JOIN AUF

  7. #2737
    AUF Full Member - The 6th Dimension (6000+) Stonemull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast Hinterland
    Posts
    6,203
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Stonemull
    XBLA
    not sure

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xX_stpdM0nky_Xx View Post
    I am loving this new series, and finally after 51 years of ST - some language we can all relate too. Great cast, and that captain - enough internal darkness to cross boundries
    The castvis awesome, you watched AfterTrek at all ? Michael and Tilly? (her roomie, forgot her name) were on along with the writers for that last ep. They are funny girls.
    I must admit to rewinding twice and watching them drop the F bomb on the series with a big cheesy grin. Now we have to wait till Jan 6 to find out whats going on
    Not too bad I guess.




    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  8. #2738
    AUF Full Member - Private First Class (250+) xX_stpdM0nky_Xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    367
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    xX_stpdM0nky_Xx
    XBLA
    N/A

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stonemull View Post
    The castvis awesome, you watched AfterTrek at all ? Michael and Tilly? (her roomie, forgot her name) were on along with the writers for that last ep. They are funny girls.
    I must admit to rewinding twice and watching them drop the F bomb on the series with a big cheesy grin. Now we have to wait till Jan 6 to find out whats going on
    Not too bad I guess.




    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Haven't watched afterTrek - will ad to list this week!

  9. #2739
    AUF Full Member - Kobesonlikepostspammer (4500+) Smajs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,807
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

    Default

    Blue Planet II is amazing, 4k HDR would be incredible .

  10. #2740
    AUF Full Member - Kobesonlikepostspammer (4500+) Smajs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,807
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

    Default

    Just started watching Banshee and Better late than Never.




    Better late than never some old friends see the world, fun. Like The Grand Tour sans speed.


  11. #2741
    AUFs bearded Norse Mod AUF Full Member - It's all true .. this person is an AUF-god (15,000+) Locoevo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    N.S.W
    Posts
    17,538
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Locoevo

    Default

    Banshee is awesome, brutal as well.

    Might have to check out the other one as well.


    Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    CLICK ON MY MANBOOBS TO JOIN AUF

  12. #2742
    AUF Full Member - Kobesonlikepostspammer (4500+) Smajs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,807
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

    Default

    I just started watching Tales from the Crypt, an older HBO anthology series. I wish I found this earlier.

    So much variety and a wealth of talent involved, Just some of the actors.

    Steve Buscemi
    Joe Pesci
    Tim Curry
    Patricia Arquette
    Don Rickles
    Benicio del Toro
    Lance Henriksen
    Kirk Douglas
    Brad Dourif
    Tim Roth
    Iggy Pop
    John Lithgow
    Kyle MacLachlan and many more.

    Like many series, seven seasons means there are some dud episodes however when it is good, it is very good and I have seen three brilliant episodes so far,
    Yellow
    Split Personality
    Television Terror

    It has horror, comedy, thrills can't really ask for more, searched everywhere for a Bluray collection but only have DVD, a damn shame.
    Many eps are up on Youtube though.

    This is the episode I saw last, 'Yellow' a nod to Paths of Glory.


  13. #2743
    AUF Full Member - GUN PRON PRONE (3000+) repercuss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Schidneh
    Posts
    3,402
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    repercuss
    XBLA
    N/A

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smajs View Post
    I just started watching Tales from the Crypt, an older HBO anthology series. I wish I found this earlier.

    So much variety and a wealth of talent involved, Just some of the actors.

    Steve Buscemi
    Joe Pesci
    Tim Curry
    Patricia Arquette
    Don Rickles
    Benicio del Toro
    Lance Henriksen
    Kirk Douglas
    Brad Dourif
    Tim Roth
    Iggy Pop
    John Lithgow
    Kyle MacLachlan and many more.

    Like many series, seven seasons means there are some dud episodes however when it is good, it is very good and I have seen three brilliant episodes so far,
    Yellow
    Split Personality
    Television Terror

    It has horror, comedy, thrills can't really ask for more, searched everywhere for a Bluray collection but only have DVD, a damn shame.
    Many eps are up on Youtube though.

    This is the episode I saw last, 'Yellow' a nod to Paths of Glory.

    If you can make it to my mates place in Waverton we have a regular dodgy horror night most Mondays.
    We normally watch something awesome/shlocky, (this week was "Rawhead Rex") and an ep of Tales.

    If you haven't watched the full length films from tales you should. Demon Knight and Bordello of Blood.


    Crypt Keeper ftmfw.

    Bah bah baaam ba ba bah bah baaahhhm.


    For those interested, Tales from the Crypt is a tv horror series that ran for ages late at night, that has awesome well known directors (and actors) doing really really good horror stuff.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk







    Consequences and Repercussions

    H.H > R.C > You



  14. #2744
    AUF Full Member - Kobesonlikepostspammer (4500+) Smajs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,807
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

    Default

    Sounds awesome Reper, if I am ever up that way I'll give ya a holla!, nothin like a horror night. We used to have some outdoor nights at a mates, put the projector screen in the backyard and watch the schlock under the stars with a Barbie, was beautiful...shame he had to move to QLD.

    Last one I watched was Cemetery Man, also Creep Show is good.

    I am loving this Crypt series for sure, will check out the feature films, cheers mate.

  15. #2745
    AUF Full Member - Kobesonlikepostspammer (4500+) Smajs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,807
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

    Default

    Check out Counterpart, first ep was great.
    J.K Simmons aka Schillinger.


  16. #2746
    AUF Full Member - Kobesonlikepostspammer (4500+) Smajs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,807
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

    Default

    Ash Vs Evil Dead is back, yeaaah booyya.

    Also I couldn't sleep so I went through all of my old months of recording and found this show called Plebs.


  17. #2747
    AUF Full Member - The 6th Dimension (6000+) Stonemull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast Hinterland
    Posts
    6,203
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Stonemull
    XBLA
    not sure

    Default

    Must do a Police Squad revival.
    https://youtu.be/het1kl-A8qw


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  18. #2748
    AUF Full Member - Kobesonlikepostspammer (4500+) Smajs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,807
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

    Default

    New show, The Terror!

    I will watch the first ep tomorrow if possible, gotta read the book too.


  19. #2749
    AUF Full Member - GUN PRON PRONE (3000+) repercuss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Schidneh
    Posts
    3,402
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    repercuss
    XBLA
    N/A

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smajs View Post
    New show, The Terror!

    I will watch the first ep tomorrow if possible, gotta read the book too.

    First two EPs are heaps good. Can't wait to watch more.

    Suspensey without being over the top, fun period drama so far.



    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk







    Consequences and Repercussions

    H.H > R.C > You



  20. #2750
    AUF Full Member - Kobesonlikepostspammer (4500+) Smajs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,807
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

    Default

    Sounds good Reper, I am gonna get stuck into them tonight.

  21. #2751
    AUF Full Member - The 6th Dimension (6000+) Stonemull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast Hinterland
    Posts
    6,203
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Stonemull
    XBLA
    not sure

    Default

    Watched the pilot of Krypton and found it surprisingly good.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  22. #2752
    AUF Full Member - GUN PRON PRONE (3000+) repercuss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Schidneh
    Posts
    3,402
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    repercuss
    XBLA
    N/A

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smajs View Post
    Sounds good Reper, I am gonna get stuck into them tonight.
    Up to ep 5 available now. Very enjoy. Made me look up the boats and what really happened.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk







    Consequences and Repercussions

    H.H > R.C > You



  23. #2753
    AUF Full Member - Kobesonlikepostspammer (4500+) Smajs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,807
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by repercuss View Post
    Up to ep 5 available now. Very enjoy. Made me look up the boats and what really happened.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    I have only seen the first episode, like it a lot so far, not only the atmosphere but also the dialogue has a real substance that you can sink your teeth into.

    My dad is right into it as well, he has a few model boats he made and called me up, wants me to go on one of those tall ship tours they do around Sydney Harbour. He knows some crew and wants to spend a day working aboard, would be fun I reckon. Ship maintenance and rigging.


    Also I have started watching Reno 911! again, brilliant show.


  24. #2754
    AUFs bearded Norse Mod AUF Full Member - It's all true .. this person is an AUF-god (15,000+) Locoevo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    N.S.W
    Posts
    17,538
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Locoevo

    Default

    I watched the first ep of Krypton last night not bad, the accents are annoying though.

    Iíll start The Terror tonight,


    Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    CLICK ON MY MANBOOBS TO JOIN AUF

  25. #2755
    AUF Full Member - Kobesonlikepostspammer (4500+) Smajs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,807
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Smajs

    Default

    Ash vs Evil Dead not renewed for another season

    When I saw that episode where they had a projectile fight in a sperm bank I knew they had hit peak fuck you'ism, such a great show, short episodes so easy to binge too.

    And also this show was never picked up...

    Korgoth of Barbaria. Heavy Metal Sword & Sorcery? how could that not be a winner?


  26. #2756
    AUF Leader AStiffBreeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    22,011
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

    Default

    The Expanse season 4 wasn't picked up by SciFy

    Typical that the best sci fi TV show going would get cancelled. I was hoping that Netflix might pick it up, but apparently they're not interested, which is annoying because it was a better show than anything they're making.


    Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    Interested in joining AUF?

    --> CLICK HERE <--

    to learn more about what sort of clan we are,
    and how to go about joining.

    .

  27. #2757
    AUFs bearded Norse Mod AUF Full Member - It's all true .. this person is an AUF-god (15,000+) Locoevo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    N.S.W
    Posts
    17,538
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Locoevo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AStiffBreeze View Post
    The Expanse season 4 wasn't picked up by SciFy

    Typical that the best sci fi TV show going would get cancelled. I was hoping that Netflix might pick it up, but apparently they're not interested, which is annoying because it was a better show than anything they're making.


    Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    Even GRRM said he was devastated it wasn't being renewed, i'll have to give a watch ive been meaning to.
    CLICK ON MY MANBOOBS TO JOIN AUF

  28. #2758
    AUF Leader AStiffBreeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    22,011
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locoevo View Post
    Even GRRM said he was devastated it wasn't being renewed, i'll have to give a watch ive been meaning to.
    Apparently Amazon are interested:

    http://thewertzone.blogspot.com.au/2...mazon.html?m=1

    If anyone wants to do something to help, use the For Your Consideration tab here to ask Amazon to pick it up:

    https://studios.amazon.com/contact-us


    Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    Interested in joining AUF?

    --> CLICK HERE <--

    to learn more about what sort of clan we are,
    and how to go about joining.

    .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •