Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747525354555657
Results 1,681 to 1,693 of 1693

Thread: Movie and TV Show Trailers Thread

  1. #1681
    AUF Leader AStiffBreeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    21,787
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

    Default Movie and TV Show Trailers Thread

    Yes!


    Also 50c couldn't act his way out of a paper bag, but this looks like GTA the movie:




    Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    Interested in joining AUF?

    --> CLICK HERE <--

    to learn more about what sort of clan we are,
    and how to go about joining.

    .

  2. #1682
    AUF Full Member - Middle Distance Man (1500+) jackal_84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    North East Victoria
    Posts
    1,802
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    jackal_84
    XBLA
    N/A

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AStiffBreeze View Post
    Yes!

    Hell yeah. Wish it would hurry up meow!



    Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk

  3. #1683
    AUFs bearded Norse Mod AUF Full Member - It's all true .. this person is an AUF-god (15,000+) Locoevo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    N.S.W
    Posts
    17,422
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Locoevo

    Default

    https://youtu.be/6OntVY2igLw


    Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    CLICK ON MY MANBOOBS TO JOIN AUF

  4. #1684
    AUF Full Member - The 6th Dimension (6000+) Stonemull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast Hinterland
    Posts
    6,177
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Stonemull
    XBLA
    not sure

    Default Movie and TV Show Trailers Thread

    If US politics has you interested, this might be a good one.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk2Aj-cGaRE

    Parts of reddit are outright suggesting a coup after the SOTU address and Ryan (speaker) suggesting a purge of the FBI. Might start to see people on the streets shortly.



    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  5. #1685
    AUFs bearded Norse Mod AUF Full Member - It's all true .. this person is an AUF-god (15,000+) Locoevo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    N.S.W
    Posts
    17,422
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Locoevo

    Default

    Solo.

    https://youtu.be/9Szts88zY4o


    Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    CLICK ON MY MANBOOBS TO JOIN AUF

  6. #1686
    AUFs bearded Norse Mod AUF Full Member - It's all true .. this person is an AUF-god (15,000+) Locoevo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    N.S.W
    Posts
    17,422
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Locoevo

    Default

    Mission Impossible: Fallout.

    https://youtu.be/wb49-oV0F78


    Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    CLICK ON MY MANBOOBS TO JOIN AUF

  7. #1687
    AUF Leader AStiffBreeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    21,787
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

    Default

    Venom:



    And that MI Fallout trailer looks awesome. I really liked that last MI movie.


    Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    Interested in joining AUF?

    --> CLICK HERE <--

    to learn more about what sort of clan we are,
    and how to go about joining.

    .

  8. #1688
    AUF Full Member - Kobesonlikepostspammer (4500+) mmmgilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Logan
    Posts
    4,866
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

    Default

    I'm assuming that shot from the MI trailer wasn't the version where cruise shattered his ankle, that was brutal. watching him limp the rest of the shot, that's dedication.
    "Though I fly through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am at 80,000ft and climbing"

    "What have I done, that poor dog" GuitarGod-2016

    "thanks to gilly for giving me "head" ....... shots.. 5 to be exact.. thanks bud.. took a load off .." Keppida aka Des 2017

  9. #1689
    AUFs bearded Norse Mod AUF Full Member - It's all true .. this person is an AUF-god (15,000+) Locoevo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    N.S.W
    Posts
    17,422
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Locoevo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AStiffBreeze View Post
    Venom:



    And that MI Fallout trailer looks awesome. I really liked that last MI movie.


    Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    Iím in 2 minds about the Venom movie, being a big fan of the comics, apparently they donít want him to be apart of the MCU which means possibly no Spider-Man interaction which defeats the purpose of Venom because Spider-Man is his arch nemesis.

    MI Rogue Nation? Was awesome as well, I think Iíve enjoyed all the MI movies so far.

    Quote Originally Posted by mmmgilly View Post
    I'm assuming that shot from the MI trailer wasn't the version where cruise shattered his ankle, that was brutal. watching him limp the rest of the shot, that's dedication.
    Apparently they do use the clip where he breaks his ankle which is pretty cool I think, dudes got some balls to do most of his own stunts.


    Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    CLICK ON MY MANBOOBS TO JOIN AUF

  10. #1690
    AUF Full Member - Kobesonlikepostspammer (4500+) mmmgilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Logan
    Posts
    4,866
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    mmmgilly2
    XBLA
    N/A

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locoevo View Post


    Apparently they do use the clip where he breaks his ankle which is pretty cool I think, dudes got some balls to do most of his own stunts.


    Interested in joining AUF? Just CLICK HERE to learn more about our clan, including how to go about joining
    Upon rewatching it, they definitely did use it in the trailer. Tough to notice at full speed, but his ankle at 2:11 gets munted
    "Though I fly through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am at 80,000ft and climbing"

    "What have I done, that poor dog" GuitarGod-2016

    "thanks to gilly for giving me "head" ....... shots.. 5 to be exact.. thanks bud.. took a load off .." Keppida aka Des 2017

  11. #1691
    AUF Leader AStiffBreeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    21,787
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locoevo View Post
    I’m in 2 minds about the Venom movie, being a big fan of the comics, apparently they don’t want him to be apart of the MCU which means possibly no Spider-Man interaction which defeats the purpose of Venom because Spider-Man is his arch nemesis.
    Sony still owns the film rights to both Spider-Man and Venom, so there shouldn't be any issues with the two of those characters interacting. It's true that they might not use Venom in any Marvel Studios movie though. FWIW, Tom Holland was spotted at the Venom set

    That said, the Venom movie takes place in San Francisco I think, so I expect there'll be very limited interaction between Spider-Man and Venom. I don't really know the comics, but apparently this is based off the Agent Venom (?) storyline, which has very limited Spider-Man presence.
    Interested in joining AUF?

    --> CLICK HERE <--

    to learn more about what sort of clan we are,
    and how to go about joining.

    .

  12. #1692
    AUFs bearded Norse Mod AUF Full Member - It's all true .. this person is an AUF-god (15,000+) Locoevo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    N.S.W
    Posts
    17,422
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    Locoevo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AStiffBreeze View Post
    Sony still owns the film rights to both Spider-Man and Venom, so there shouldn't be any issues with the two of those characters interacting. It's true that they might not use Venom in any Marvel Studios movie though. FWIW, Tom Holland was spotted at the Venom set

    That said, the Venom movie takes place in San Francisco I think, so I expect there'll be very limited interaction between Spider-Man and Venom. I don't really know the comics, but apparently this is based off the Agent Venom (?) storyline, which has very limited Spider-Man presence.
    Yea someone mentioned they might show Spidey swinging in the back ground or something so there might be something. I never read the Agent Venom comics so not sure what they are like. I'm hoping for a pretty brutal movie, thats what Venoms story is all about. He's a nut job so hopefully they play on that.
    Last edited by Locoevo; 09-02-2018 at 07:54 PM.
    CLICK ON MY MANBOOBS TO JOIN AUF

  13. #1693
    AUF Leader AStiffBreeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    21,787
    Clan
    AUF
    PSN
    AStiffBreeze
    XBLA
    N/A

    Default

    Incredibles 2:

    Interested in joining AUF?

    --> CLICK HERE <--

    to learn more about what sort of clan we are,
    and how to go about joining.

    .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •