PDA

View Full Version : Astro a50 battlefield 4 edition headset. What a mission!

oDsArE
02-02-2014, 12:27 AM
Well for those who were on party chat tonight thanks for all the help..
I'll probs be taking em back and getting the other set, trying them. And seeing how that goes.

All the cords in the world, 2 hours of 2x exp gone. And a chunk of my life wasted on yet another technological adventure.
Thanks for all the help guys. And I'll give it another crack later. But I wanna level, and have some good games before I call it a night.

See you on the ground guys!

Sent from my iPad using AUF Forums

abey17
02-02-2014, 12:31 AM
Haha, no problem, sorry we couldn't get 'em to work but hopefully the other ones ordered in will :)

ms_tkn
02-02-2014, 12:31 AM
Well, that was certainly an interesting party chat.
If you find the cause to be something as simple as plugging the cord into the wrong port, I think I'll have to strangle you!

abey17
02-02-2014, 12:32 AM
Well, that was certainly an interesting party chat.
If you find the cause to be something as simple as plugging the cord into the wrong port, I think I'll have to strangle you!

Haha, probably one of the best party chats so far though!

oDsArE
02-02-2014, 01:24 AM
Well I'm glad we can put a smile on your face haha. Yeh I wasn't talking during all that coz I would of lost my shit. Apparently jack was being a funny bastard lol.
My mates name is LacksIQ for those interested.
If the 2nd set doesn't work I'm $350 richer. And I'll just use my old wired ones..
A 3d tv would be nicer I think.

I'll be on when I get up. Keen to make use of the 2x exp.
will have to squad up, keen to get into the team play aspect abit more, you guys communicate well (when we ket you haha) Great bunch to game with!

Thanks again guys!

Sent from my iPad using AUF Forums