PDA

View Full Version : well where do i start...

DELICIOUS27
14-04-2011, 05:26 PM
well my ps3 is just over a year old and is having alot of major problems. well some of you probably notice im online a lot but dont do anything, this is because it takes my ps3 half an hour to start a disc but after it loads one its alright until i turn it off so its annoying to wait half an hour to load a disc everytime i want to play so i just leave it on. but thats just the start of my problems. recently when i have been playing my ps3 my screen has just gone blank for about 10 seconds multiple times which is extremely annoying. and now yesterday suddenly i have no sound when playing and the only way to fix it is to turn my ps3 off which brings me back to my first problem. and the problem with my screen and sound has nothing to do with the HDMI cord or the tv because it happens even if im using an ordinary AV cord and doesnt happen on any other console. im unsure if its under warranty but i think it is. im just amazed that it has so many problems and its only a year old and i cant think of any accidents which could have caused this.

Kacoul-
14-04-2011, 05:31 PM
i think your long over due for a new ps3, sounds like you got a faulty one but it took awhile for it to stuff up, but those things seem weird even for a 3 or 4 year old ps3, i say just get a new one.

nurfman
14-04-2011, 05:38 PM
Dude I feel your pain but if it's under warranty then use your warranty ...... Something is definitely wrong.Electronics fail it's just life otherwise ring Sony spend the $250 and get a fully refurbished one

Khazii-
14-04-2011, 06:01 PM
My PS3 has been throwing a black screen every now and again for approx 10 seconds as well, although mine is only 3 months old. I had a play with my HDMI cable last night and I think its solved, hasn't happened since. You did say it happens no matter what cable though so I don't think it would be the same issue.

L1eutenant
14-04-2011, 06:01 PM
Dude I feel your pain but if it's under warranty then use your warranty ...... Something is definitely wrong.Electronics fail it's just life otherwise ring Sony spend the $250 and get a fully refurbished one

Mine was out of warranty and i scored it for FREE! ok i have had it replace twice and i only had to pay for the first one!

DELICIOUS27
14-04-2011, 06:12 PM
yes I THINK its under warranty i need to check this and i just dont have the money to get a new one at the moment so i hope its under warranty

filter23
14-04-2011, 07:00 PM
PS3 PHAT AHHHHHHH had it for 4 years now, still goes strong, been and carried around to atleast 100 LANing parties over the years, no problems,

well my ps3 is just over a year old and is having alot of major problems. well some of you probably notice im online a lot but dont do anything, this is because it takes my ps3 half an hour to start a disc but after it loads one its alright until i turn it off so its annoying to wait half an hour to load a disc everytime i want to play so i just leave it on. but thats just the start of my problems. recently when i have been playing my ps3 my screen has just gone blank for about 10 seconds multiple times which is extremely annoying. and now yesterday suddenly i have no sound when playing and the only way to fix it is to turn my ps3 off which brings me back to my first problem. and the problem with my screen and sound has nothing to do with the HDMI cord or the tv because it happens even if im using an ordinary AV cord and doesnt happen on any other console. im unsure if its under warranty but i think it is. im just amazed that it has so many problems and its only a year old and i cant think of any accidents which could have caused this. .

Until Filter came along, shaked it up sideways, keeping it on a permanent slant, working fine now. Oh and i really think you should get a controller with an L2 Button :)

DELICIOUS27
14-04-2011, 09:04 PM
i put the L2 button back on but it doesnt work. and sometimes my ps3 loads the disc when its upside down i usually have to keep it upside down until the games fully started.