PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Downloads extremely slow

asadoxian
18-11-2010, 07:45 PM
Hey guys i've noticed my PS3 downloads extremely slow like it took me 20 minutes to download the BO patch today and that was only 23mb yet i turn my xbox on it took under 30 seconds. I have my ps3 in the dmz and no problems come up when i test the connection can anyone help with this issue its shitting me i dunno why but i dont seem to have lag as a result on COD at least BC2 well we now know thats because no aussie servers but possibly mine may be worse cos of shitty connection.

I'm running wireless with full connectivity though as in a get full bars service on my ps3 xbox only gets 3/4. I only run once at a time so they don't interfere with each other so that can't be a problem either please help guys

MannequinScreams
19-11-2010, 09:27 AM
PS Store says it's not available in my region.

nurfman
19-11-2010, 12:00 PM
asa it didnt take me very long at all and last night i downloaded the apache demo and it was over a gig and took 20 minutes.Interesting that your xbox was quicker so we can rule your net out so it has to be the PSN and I think the reason your dl was slow is probably is because of the volume of people dl it perhaps?

asadoxian
19-11-2010, 12:02 PM
nah everything else is slow to like the kz3 beta took all day that was just under a gig from memory and on xbox and pc that don't take that long for me like i said when i run the test it says everything is fine so i'm a bit :s

CheekyChimpanzee
19-11-2010, 02:17 PM
hmm download patch screamed for me last night.

didn't get game lag either.