PDA

View Full Version : Playstation Store Issue

SnakeSDR
24-06-2010, 07:17 PM
Ok so all of a sudden the Playstation Store is loading slower (takes double the time to load up, its not super long but noticeably longer) and the playstation store previews in the different sections of the XMB are empty. My download and upload speeds are fine after several tests and I can navigate the store and download things, but its weirding me out that nothing is showing up where previews would normally appear within the store, and throughout the XMB.

I was having some DNS issues earlier today with my modem, but I seemed to have sorted that out. Websites and downloading arent having any significant issues, except occasionally a site will take a while to load despite getting a nice steady download speed.

I can find my way around my modem/router settings without too much trouble, but I'm no expert. I'm just wondering if anybody can suggest anything that could be causing this, or even if someone else is having this happen on their playstation.

Thanks in advance.

Drace_Sabin
24-06-2010, 07:31 PM
yeah i noticed that as well

asadoxian
24-06-2010, 07:36 PM
same here just giving me a description of what the store is no previews or specials

SnakeSDR
24-06-2010, 07:46 PM
Oh good to know I'm not the only one hehe. I'm getting the previews in the store now, and its loading at normal speed now, but the xmb previews arent showing still. Well actually they are appearing, but not the pictures, they can be selected now. It's not a huge issue, it doesn't effect how I use my ps3, I was more concerned there may have been an underlying net issue that could potentially interrupt online play.