PDA

View Full Version : BFBC2 - Screenshot help!

Heroes2261
23-04-2010, 11:26 AM
I am aware that you are able to take in game screen shots by holding select and quickly pressing start but where the hell do they save to ? ive looked everywhere on my ps3 for them but cant seem to locate them. So if any 1 could shed some light on the issue i will be happy :)

AStiffBreeze
23-04-2010, 11:31 AM
I am aware that you are able to take in game screen shots by holding select and quickly pressing start but where the hell do they save to ? ive looked everywhere on my ps3 for them but cant seem to locate them. So if any 1 could shed some light on the issue i will be happy :)
They get sent to the EA servers (a similar system was used in the original BFBC) and can be accessed via the 'MySoldier' page at the BFBC2 web site. Or rather they could be, if the 'MySoldier' section wasn't broken. EA have said they're working on it and it will eventually be up and running, but it's been broken since release so I wouldn't hold my breath. :(

Heroes2261
23-04-2010, 02:58 PM
They get sent to the EA servers (a similar system was used in the original BFBC) and can be accessed via the 'MySoldier' page at the BFBC2 web site. Or rather they could be, if the 'MySoldier' section wasn't broken. EA have said they're working on it and it will eventually be up and running, but it's been broken since release so I wouldn't hold my breathe. :(

yeah i just went and checked out the My soldier site and they have not yet released a section for bfbc2 so i checked on the bfbc2 site and they say they are planning to release it soon but i highly doubt that will ever happen

DarkPhoenix
26-04-2010, 11:47 AM
Wow I had no idea we could take screen shots! although I dont really see why you would need too.

themonkeysmiles
26-04-2010, 11:55 AM
just because there are some awesome moments that deserve a screenshot...

like when a humvee flips in a great explosion....or like the other night when I was playing with haunting soul...the enemy helicopter was harrassing our base...I was just equipping my 40mm to have a go at it when there was an explosion on the side and two enemy bodies came spiralling out the opposite door...awesome moment,haunting was laughing his ass off,as was I...we both had the same idea...he was just a little quicker....

That would have made a great screenshot.

DarkPhoenix
26-04-2010, 12:00 PM
just because there are some awesome moments that deserve a screenshot...

like when a humvee flips in a great explosion....or like the other night when I was playing with haunting soul...the enemy helicopter was harrassing our base...I was just equipping my 40mm to have a go at it when there was an explosion on the side and two enemy bodies came spiralling out the opposite door...awesome moment,haunting was laughing his ass off,as was I...we both had the same idea...he was just a little quicker....

That would have made a great screenshot.

Yeah i guess a photo collection would be nice. but I dont really think i would have time to remember to take a screen shot when im laughing my ass off.

AStiffBreeze
26-04-2010, 12:22 PM
Wow I had no idea we could take screen shots! although I dont really see why you would need too.

I took a great screenshot of one of my antitank mines sticking up through the track of an enemy tank and not detonating. I mean the tank rolled right over the top of it and the model of the mine slid up through the tracks of the tank until you could see it poking out the other side. I died a moment later and I was not happy! :31:

But yeah, as monkey says you can catch some pretty awesome moments if you think quickly but I never do (I always think later "damn, I should've taken a screenshot of that!"). I've taken a few of some long distance marksman headshots as the points pop up but that's about it.

Smajs
26-04-2010, 04:50 PM
Stiffy i think i took a screen of when you somehow managed to get a tank stuck under a bridge ;)
Also took a screen of a dead soldier with his legs protruding out one side of a building and his body still inside the building,clipping through the wall.........he was shaking violently too..........wish they'd hurry up and get it running.

AStiffBreeze
26-04-2010, 04:52 PM
Stiffy i think i took a screen of when you somehow managed to get a tank stuck under a bridge ;)

Hahaha, that was a classic!

"Can somebody give me a push?" :laugh:

CheekyChimpanzee
27-04-2010, 05:46 PM
well there you go! didn't even know you COULD do this. cool.

asadoxian
27-04-2010, 06:43 PM
wish i had of got one of me landing a chopper upside down not losing any health and managing to get it upright and fly off before i got rocketed lol was a pissa