PDA

View Full Version : is there any way to...

kobeson
05-02-2010, 01:54 PM
add funds to somebody else's PSN store?

Wanna get a mate a present for tomorrow, run out of time to order a giftcard online, no local stores have any.

Is there any way to fund his wallet?

Revs77
05-02-2010, 02:10 PM
Not 100% sure,
Perhaps if you could get his PSN email and password, log on as him on your PS3 and add funds with your credit card. Then remove you card details his PSN profile????

kobeson
05-02-2010, 02:12 PM
Yeah, I thought that might be the only way to do it, but actually I think I remember reading you can only ever submit one card per account?!?

Kacoul-
05-02-2010, 02:24 PM
The stiffmiester will know.........he knows everything

Chiips
05-02-2010, 05:18 PM
someone said this:

I just went into the funding options and it allowed me to transfer X amount of dollars from my credit card to his wallet and then I simply deleted the CC info.

however he had to log into their psn account

AStiffBreeze
05-02-2010, 05:41 PM
The stiffmiester will know.........he knows everything
Sorry fellas, I got nothing :(

You can try getting his details off him I suppose, I can't see why that wouldn't work but Sony can be obtuse about that sort of stuff (maybe try calling them about it first).

If it were me I'd try to track down a PSN card, you can get them at a few different places these days (not just game stores), and some of them would be open in the morning:

PlayStation Network Cards are available from the following retailers:

GAME
Dick Smith
Big W
Myer
Good Guys
Harvey Norman (coming soon)
David Jones (coming soon)
WOW (coming soon)

http://au.playstation.com/ps3/hardware/accessories/detail/item228886/PlayStation-Network-Cards/

Snickersma
05-02-2010, 05:44 PM
Just tell him he has to wait to next weekend :)

kobeson
05-02-2010, 05:49 PM
Yeah, figured as much, might just get him something else - working tomorrow, so no time to go shopping...

Cheers :D

themonkeysmiles
05-02-2010, 07:33 PM
PSN cards for real...

I went in to EB looking for one the other day...and the little weasel in there told me that they had not been released in Australia...did that little turd lie to me!

Have you seen these cards at these places Stiffy,or even bought one...

I want to use them instead of my debit card...bloody system works sometimes and other times tells me it is not a valid card....painfull..

rezn8richo
05-02-2010, 10:03 PM
^I tell ya SMonkey all the EB joints I've visited the staff are dumb as, most of em know f all. Lucky we have Stiffy here so we're always in the know

themonkeysmiles
05-02-2010, 10:40 PM
I hear ya bro....I dunno why I listen to those fools.

There was one shop just opened up close by me with a female manager...she really knew her shit..

Like a female stiffy dare I say it...she actually got it right..havnt seen her for a while though..they may have sacked her for competence.

kobeson
06-02-2010, 08:40 AM
Yeah my eb told me the same thing actually, but my game said they have them but were out of stock.

I took eb's comments as if to not steer me towards their enemy, rather than lack of knowledge this time, but you're probably right...

Chieforangutan
06-02-2010, 08:41 PM
Get him a carton :D