PDA

View Full Version : Facebook on PS3

ARandomNade
19-11-2009, 07:44 PM
oh ok peeps who has synced the PS3 with their facebook account

if you having trouble figuring out how to do this

just go to account management and it is a new option at the bottom, it'll ask for your username for face (it is you facebook email address)

kobeson
19-11-2009, 07:55 PM
What does it let you do exactly? Is it only for trophies?

How do you change colours also, I noticed a few had changed...

ARandomNade
19-11-2009, 07:59 PM
What does it let you do exactly? Is it only for trophies?

How do you change colours also, I noticed a few had changed...
it does record trophies but also record information about games your playing and games downloaded from PSN.

as for the colours where your name is under your friends list press triangle and then change the profile once there press circle and then it'll give you the option to choose a colour there ain't many of them to chosse from tho

kobeson
19-11-2009, 08:01 PM
ah kk, I tried to load up the profile, was taking ages cldn't be arsed... will check nxt time...

Nissx
19-11-2009, 09:51 PM
Personally the Facebook feature is useless. I wanted to be like Facebook on the iPhone but made for the PS3. Update status messages, chatbox, reply, etc.

Why would I wanna update news on FB about me gaining a trophy, or buying stuff on the PS Store. Gaming life is best kept away from my social life, lol.

YNWA01
19-11-2009, 09:54 PM
Gaming life is best kept away from my social life, lol.

Can I hear a "hell yeah" for this comment!!!??? :50:

Drace_Sabin
20-11-2009, 12:41 AM
yeah im on it, hit that shiz up today

JAI38
20-11-2009, 01:20 AM
Gaming life is best kept away from my social life, lol.

agreed, PS3 Facebook is trying to promote the PSN store wtf =>FAIL

AStiffBreeze
20-11-2009, 10:16 AM
Hey guys, if you're still having trouble getting your head around Firmware 3.10 features, then have a look at the OP in the Firmware 3.10 thread. There's a link to the PSBlog, which has a video where they show you everything (and how it works) step-by-step, using screen captured footage.