PDA

View Full Version : Just registered and unsure of what to do? Post your questions here.

YNWA01
20-10-2009, 10:48 PM
Welcome n00b. :thumbup:

First up have you read the "Intro to AUF" thread in this New Members area? http://www.ausforces.com/showthread.php?t=4

You have... all of it? OK, cool, if you're still unclear on next steps or if you've had some problems registering, or if you just need to know more about the clan, post up your question below and a friendly AUF Member will be along soon to help.

Happy hunting.

(Oh, and NO SPAM fellas - I will delete in the name of keeping this thread focused on new guys not random funny sh*t - you've been warned!)

AustralianOutlaw
01-11-2009, 07:08 PM
anyway to change my ID or is it like the ps3, that its impossible?

ARandomNade
01-11-2009, 07:10 PM
No mate just PM snickersma and he'll change it for you

CheekyChimpanzee
02-11-2009, 12:02 PM

PS3 = New Account Creation.

AUFHQ = Admin can change you forum name for you so you don't lose posts, friend list etc...
Feel free to PM me or Snicks with what you'd like to be called and we'll fix her up for you.

Welcome to the boards bud. :sifone:

Leighton27
22-01-2010, 01:40 PM
Hey when you guys say ur having games at night are u just talking about 8-9pm or 2-3am lol? and i was woundering if i was aloud to talk in the SYCO fourms without being kicked?

HIT32MAN
22-01-2010, 01:47 PM
yeah mate go check out the syco forums a lot of us are registered there and a lot of them come here to have a chat

Leighton27
22-01-2010, 02:18 PM
ok then ty hit32man there forums might be more active so i just wanted to check it out

YNWA01
22-01-2010, 02:22 PM
More active than our forums? Probably seems that way as you're not a full member. If and when you are, we have a private member only section that opens up which is a hive of activity!! lol

Leighton27
22-01-2010, 02:44 PM
o ok well im looking forward to being a full member then =)

Ranga91
22-01-2010, 02:51 PM
More active than our forums? Probably seems that way as you're not a full member. If and when you are, we have a private member only section that opens up which is a hive of activity!! lol

Thats what i was thinking, so eager to become a full member. :33:

MannequinScreams
22-01-2010, 03:35 PM

You're gonna dye before that ever happens!!! :p

Just kidding mate, you're on the road to success and not to suck Sess, he's a tricking bastard. Stay away from him.

YNWA01
22-01-2010, 04:16 PM

Make it to Feb and we'll talk. :39:

AStiffBreeze
22-01-2010, 04:33 PM
ok then ty hit32man there forums might be more active so i just wanted to check it out

Their forums seem to be a lot less active. On the bright side their chat box goes off though!

Ranga91
22-01-2010, 05:40 PM
Make it to Feb and we'll talk. :39:

Will do sir, looking forward to it.

YNWA01
22-01-2010, 05:57 PM
Chat box for the home page FTW!!! Must Pester Sleeky about that again.

AStiffBreeze
22-01-2010, 05:58 PM
Chat box for the home page FTW!!! Must Pester Sleeky about that again.
I wonder if it's one or the other though... you have an active chat box and sleepy forums, or a sleepy chat box and active forums. Personally I much prefer the latter!

Leighton27
22-01-2010, 06:13 PM
I wonder if it's one or the other though... you have an active chat box and sleepy forums, or a sleepy chat box and active forums. Personally I much prefer the latter!
Thats actually a good point because if you have that chat box then you might as well remove the mw2 daily report thread because everyone will just post on the chat box.

YNWA01
22-01-2010, 06:14 PM
I think you're overestimating the chat box usage back when we did have it across the forums!! lol It was mostly full of nonsense and then more nonsense... bring it back I say!

MannequinScreams
22-01-2010, 06:20 PM
Last time it slowed down the site to a crawl. That's why we got rid of it.

Gonna clean up this thread YN?

AStiffBreeze
22-01-2010, 06:21 PM
I think you're overestimating the chat box usage back when we did have it across the forums!! lol It was mostly full of nonsense and then more nonsense... bring it back I say!
I wasn't arguing against bringing it back to the home page, i think that would be great! :D

YNWA01
22-01-2010, 06:27 PM
Last time it slowed down the site to a crawl. That's why we got rid of it.

Gonna clean up this thread YN?

Did it? We just "lost it" when we did the upgrade I thought?

And no, this stuff is relevant for new guys. Kinda.

AStiffBreeze
22-01-2010, 06:58 PM
Did it? We just "lost it" when we did the upgrade I thought?

And no, this stuff is relevant for new guys. Kinda.

Cheeky put it on the front page here but it kept crashing the boards, but found it worked when put on the forums page. I think the slow one was one of the chat boxes we tried at one stage on the old site?

MegaNob
26-01-2010, 03:57 PM
I'm going to assume that all the posts about Clan Wars and other related tournaments can't be seen until you are a full member?

Snickersma
26-01-2010, 04:02 PM
Yeah pretty much - for obvious reasons :)

Capt_Jack_West
27-01-2010, 10:01 PM
Talking about home pages and stuff - when are you madmin going to remove that green box talking about 1v1 matches. It's older than Larry King.

YNWA01
28-01-2010, 01:31 AM
Its like a fixture now, I'm not sure we could remove it if we tried!!! lol

Soulfrit
28-01-2010, 09:34 AM
Your obliged to bring vodka and cookies to the SYCO site or I praise me as your god first though :).

All AUF guys are always welcome on the SYCO site ;)

YNWA01
28-01-2010, 10:55 AM
I can bring cookies but you'll never get my vodka.

Kacoul-
29-01-2010, 09:35 AM
my green do hickey isn't there i cant remember how i got rid of it

R3PLIKATE
29-01-2010, 04:09 PM
the big DISMISS BUTTON at the top right could be a handy way to remove it.

Dumbass.

Snickersma
30-01-2010, 12:22 PM
Talking about home pages and stuff - when are you madmin going to remove that green box talking about 1v1 matches. It's older than Larry King.

LOL I will have a crack now :)

err.. is it already gone?

Capt_Jack_West
31-01-2010, 02:43 PM
the big DISMISS BUTTON at the top right could be a handy way to remove it.

Dumbass.

Nice - I'm not sure if that was there before. If you call me a dumbass again I will hunt you down and end you :-P

MegaNob
31-01-2010, 09:17 PM
You two really get along well, don't you. Must be that whole sniper, being gay thing.

Capt_Jack_West
31-01-2010, 09:32 PM
You two really get along well, don't you. Must be that whole sniper, being gay thing.

I'm just having a laugh - so's Rep (isn't he???). We get on good and are just having jokes.

MegaNob
31-01-2010, 09:37 PM
Oh, no I was talking about R3P and Hired_Sniper. :P

Capt_Jack_West
31-01-2010, 09:39 PM
Oh, no I was talking about R3P and Hired_Sniper. :P

Yeah, they should just bone and get that shit over with.

Kacoul-
31-01-2010, 09:40 PM
what makes u think we havnt

Ranga91
31-01-2010, 09:59 PM
what makes u think we havnt

Sorry i had to laugh a little bit when i read this, funny bastards.

DarkPhoenix
20-04-2010, 04:18 PM
My random question is how many members does AUF have?

Snickersma
20-04-2010, 04:28 PM
If you look the bottom if the main forum index then it gives the stats and the number if active members. We have 500 or something registered but the number of regular clan full members goes up and down.

We have also had at least 3 lots of breakaway groups that have formed their own clans :)

The site has a long story behind it but I won't bore you with all that ;)

CheekyChimpanzee
20-04-2010, 04:51 PM
My random question is how many members does AUF have?

http://www.ausforces.com/showgroups.php

The AUF members are shown in the groups:

Admin
Trial
Full

AUF Friends are comprised of non-AUF ppl who visit and participate on the forums.. (many of whom are ex-AUF).

grimjack27
19-07-2010, 03:33 PM
Is this the right place to ask questions as a noob member?

Like, how do we dive in to the clan, do we have scheduled stuff I can join before I get trial status?

AStiffBreeze
19-07-2010, 05:40 PM
Is this the right place to ask questions as a noob member?

Like, how do we dive in to the clan, do we have scheduled stuff I can join before I get trial status?
It's definitely the right place to ask questions mate. I think most of the info you were probably looking for has been posted in your intro thread, but basically start sending out PSN friend invites (a list of AUF PSN names can be found here (http://www.ausforces.com/showthread.php?t=3920)) and start jumping into games with us as soon as you can. I notice you're a BFBC2 gamer: in terms of scheduled matches we have those from time to time but the vast majority of our games are just a whole bunch of us squadding up and playing in public matches together, pretty much every night there's an AUF contingent online and playing BFBC2.

grimjack27
20-07-2010, 08:58 AM
Thanks, I'll try to add the list asap and get amongst it.

Snickersma
20-07-2010, 02:38 PM
Awesome! Pm me for any other questions!

.. Or some life guidance or stuff about telly's I'm good at that.

Killin-ham
03-08-2010, 12:02 PM
Thanks for the list Breeze. Got a few PSN requests and wasnt sure if they were in the group or not...

JORDS686
19-12-2010, 10:38 AM
Quick noob question, the BFBC2 clan tag doesnt seem have enough space for the full trial tag AUF~ I tried last night to do it and it wouldnt go past 3 characters. is it ok to just wear AUF so I can be easily recognised or should I wait until im a full member and have a blank clan tag in the mean time.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Kacoul-
19-12-2010, 10:39 AM
No its fine to use AUF as your tag in BF

AStiffBreeze
19-12-2010, 01:01 PM
Quick noob question, the BFBC2 clan tag doesnt seem have enough space for the full trial tag AUF~ I tried last night to do it and it wouldnt go past 3 characters. is it ok to just wear AUF so I can be easily recognised or should I wait until im a full member and have a blank clan tag in the mean time.

Yeah as Kacoul said, since BFBC2 only allows 3 characters for the clan tag put AUF in and good things will happen. :D

You'll find in BFBC2 that it often forgets your clan tag too; at the "play with friends" screen it should list your clan tag at the top, so if it doesn't press START and the text entry screen should pop-up with AUF already there. Press START again and you'll be in business. It's important to always wear them because not all of the AUF guys will realise you're in AUF otherwise, plus when sending squad invites or trying to get you onto the right team the AUFers will only be looking for people wearing AUF tags.

QueenBeak
19-12-2010, 03:53 PM
Awesome! Pm me for any other questions!

.. Or some life guidance or stuff about telly's I'm good at that.

I have a question about a telly. If you just happened to rage and crack your lcd tv can it be fixed cheaply or is it better off to just buy a new one?

Snickersma
19-12-2010, 04:06 PM
Buy a new one ;)

JORDS686
19-12-2010, 05:09 PM
I have a question about a telly. If you just happened to rage and crack your lcd tv can it be fixed cheaply or is it better off to just buy a new one?

I've done it a few times over the last few years. It cant be fixed. Claim it on the "accidental damage" on your home contents insurance and get a new one.

Capt_Jack_West
19-12-2010, 09:25 PM
As Jords said insurance is the way to go there Queenie and ask if they'll throw in some rage counselling.

JORDS686
19-12-2010, 10:17 PM
As Jords said insurance is the way to go there Queenie and ask if they'll throw in some rage counselling.

You probably wont want to tell them that it was broken in a fit of rage. Remember its "accidental" damage, not 'negligent' damage.

JORDS686
05-01-2011, 10:53 PM
OK, I've accidentaly 'turned off' the top 10 lists, including the latest 10 posts list.

How do I turn it back on?

Snickersma
05-01-2011, 11:14 PM
Your head will explode in t minus 10 seconds ... (stands back)

Err .. you did what?

if you mean the bottom of the home page there would be a little ^ or something on the top RHS of where it used to be .. you banana :)

JORDS686
05-01-2011, 11:39 PM
I looked for that but its not there anymore... On the left there is a drop down box that said 'close top 10' or something to that effect. I thought it would display more recent threads but it closed the whole lot.

asadoxian
06-01-2011, 01:32 AM
Yer I have the same problem and I never got rid of mine either it just disappeared in the new site I can't access them

Chiips
06-01-2011, 10:22 AM
OK, Kobe had this issue as well for ages.... but there is a fix :( I just can't remember how..... I'll have a search

EDIT - OK try this, I advised Kobe to try this and he fixed it

Click on "QUICKLINKS" just under the main banner....and select Enable ??something? list...... just under "Who's Online"!

Edit 2 - ok there might be a problem. that might have referred to the old site :( poo

asadoxian
06-01-2011, 01:00 PM
It's changed in the new site the stats are actually now in the forum homepage ie click forum button then scroll down as opposed to in the old site where it was in the very front page of AUFHQ.... Er at least it it for me

LEBSTAA
27-02-2011, 03:28 PM
Just noticed I've still only 12 posts to my name. At this rate, I'd still be on trial by the time BF3 comes out, haha.

I reckon this membership system is biased against those of us not predisposed to following comments on forums and commenting, perhaps solely for the sake of reaching a magical number of posts. In the words of the great Tony Soprano, "whatever happened to Gary Cooper, the strong, silent type? ... he just did what he had to do [i.e. blow gamers up with the AUF clan tag]." I reckon I've demonstrated my desire to become a full member :)

asadoxian
27-02-2011, 03:32 PM
The system correct me admins if im wrong is designed to make sure you get used to participating in our forums as that is considered part of being AUF AFAIK encouraging all of us to get to know each other outside of the games as best you can through foums. As opposed to trialling through l33t clans where you must show how good you are. I suspect its also to weed out those who wont stick around. just my thoughts. back on topic i can't beleive the amount of info that has come spilling out in such little time.... well played DICE pr well played

JORDS686
28-02-2011, 02:49 PM
LEBSTAA, you could just follow the lead of some others and post things like

"lol!

10char"

But if your just interested in playing without the theory, and only the occasional post, and like to think and read more than speak, that's sweet as. your great to squad up and you use the AUF tags so what's the difference between trial and full member for now? All the people you kill still see you as an AUFer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AStiffBreeze
01-03-2011, 02:21 PM
Just noticed I've still only 12 posts to my name. At this rate, I'd still be on trial by the time BF3 comes out, haha.

I reckon this membership system is biased against those of us not predisposed to following comments on forums and commenting, perhaps solely for the sake of reaching a magical number of posts. In the words of the great Tony Soprano, "whatever happened to Gary Cooper, the strong, silent type? ... he just did what he had to do [i.e. blow gamers up with the AUF clan tag]." I reckon I've demonstrated my desire to become a full member :)
Asa and jords both gave good answers. Snicks can probably give you a better one than me but I'll take a crack:

AUF isn't a competitive clan, we're a social gaming clan. To that end, a big part of our focus is trying to build a community, not just in game but also here at the forum. All of our members use the forums to differing degrees (some visit very regularly, some only occasionally), but without the forums there is no community. If AUF was just a list of names of people who play a certain game there would be no point: after all, how would that be any different (or better) to playing with randoms? So to that end the forums are crucial to building the community that in turn makes playing together online so much more fun for everyone. :)

Now naturally newer members can be shy to post, especially if they're not people who would normally visit forums (and that applies to many if not most of our members). The 50 post requirement is to encourage newer members to start posting here at the boards, in the hope that they'll overcome any reluctance or shyness and become an active part of the community. What you post is up to you, as is the pace at which you post (e.g. it's fine to only visit the boards occasionally if that's all you can do), but a good place to start would be in the discussion thread for whatever game/s you're playing at the moment, whether it's to talk about the games you played the night before, offer tips and advice, ask questions, etc. Beyond that it's worth having a look through the forums to see if there are any other topics that take your fancy; if there's something you'd like to talk about but can't find any mention of (and don't forget to use search! ;)), then just make a new thread for it.

Don't see the 50 post requirement as something that is hanging over your head (you'll get there eventually!); instead see it as a reason to try and visit the forums more often. If you do that, everyone wins. :)

Drace_Sabin
01-03-2011, 02:44 PM
Just spam everything like Asa does

sent from my nutsack using ya mum and her Desire HD

CheekyChimpanzee
01-03-2011, 02:44 PM
Stiffy has hit the proverbial nail on its proverbial head.

I'll add this piece of less glamorous detail from an administrative perspective: It also allows everyone to get to know each other, which is a crucial step of ensuring a community is full of happy chappy's. Every now and then we get a member who doesn't quite "fit" the place here, and ensuring a post-count is met before we open up the doors of "full membership" (and its associated extra forums) helps us weed out those who don't fit in here before trouble stirs. Sounds super-melodramatic, but unfortunately its based on history.

But look at it this way, you're 1/4 of the way there and you've only been with us a tad over a month. That's sweet progress my quiet friend! :-)

repercuss
01-03-2011, 03:00 PM
My method of keeping up posting is to pick a few threads that interest you and hang out in those mainly, you'll get to know a few people and from there good things will grow.

There are heaps of great threads that you may not expect to find on a gaming board like music and films (especially foreign films and classics).
And if there's something you like that isn't discussed then start a thread and get into it!

Or just pick someone and say "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID! LOLS!" after every single post they make.

JORDS686
01-03-2011, 03:05 PM
Or create your own thread and talk to yourself... Easy 10 posts a day. Haha

Sent from my iPhone 5 2TB using Tapatalk

Chiips
01-03-2011, 03:31 PM
What everyone said ^ awesome posts everyone!!

Q : Why do we join clubs/clans??

I once joined a knitting club. Yeah I'm a closet knitter, but unlike the majority of the members in the "Great Balls o' Yarn" club, I'm not into all their social stuff, not into discussing which yarns, dyes or patterns are in vogue right now. I was a shy person, and didn't have much time anyway to join their daily meetings. I actually joined cos of the 10% off from the local store when I present the membership card!! U beaut!! Well, there's also this hot bird in the club...but that's another story (turns out she was a dude :( ).

So I bascially got from the club what I wanted (10% off purchases)...... despite having to put up with the occasional tedious AGM and what not. I realised that most of the members were into knitting like I was, but they also enjoyed the social aspects, discussing all things knitting and more (books, movies, sexual encounter...., etc). Actually quite a few of them probably enjoyed the socialising more than knitting!! Some old members were suffering from chronic arthritis, there's no way they could knot anymore. Yet they're still in the club! But there were others like myself who were really their just for the discounts!

The club was awesome though. It let me keep my membership despite my lack of input..... and they were cool that I only occasionally attended their meets. "Great Balls o' Yarn" was about knitting..... it was about a bunch of like minded people getting together to socialise and form n grow a community....and yes also to get that 10% off!!! But they didnt discriminate against my (or others') lack of frequent participation, they only hope that I at least pop my head in every now and then so they know I'm still alive!

Guess what, 2.5 years later, I don't knit much anymore.... but I goto their meets once a week now cos I've met a great bunch of gals and some boyz, and they've become great friends! ....and yeah, I still get 10% off from the local store!

CheekyChimpanzee
01-03-2011, 04:40 PM
What everyone said ^ awesome posts everyone!!

Q : Why do we join clubs/clans??

I once joined a knitting club. Yeah I'm a closet knitter, but unlike the majority of the members in the "Great Balls o' Yarn" club, I'm not into all their social stuff, not into discussing which yarns, dyes or patterns are in vogue right now. I was a shy person, and didn't have much time anyway to join their daily meetings. I actually joined cos of the 10% off from the local store when I present the membership card!! U beaut!! Well, there's also this hot bird in the club...but that's another story (turns out she was a dude :( ).

So I bascially got from the club what I wanted (10% off purchases)...... despite having to put up with the occasional tedious AGM and what not. I realised that most of the members were into knitting like I was, but they also enjoyed the social aspects, discussing all things knitting and more (books, movies, sexual encounter...., etc). Actually quite a few of them probably enjoyed the socialising more than knitting!! Some old members were suffering from chronic arthritis, there's no way they could knot anymore. Yet they're still in the club! But there were others like myself who were really their just for the discounts!

The club was awesome though. It let me keep my membership despite my lack of input..... and they were cool that I only occasionally attended their meets. "Great Balls o' Yarn" was about knitting..... it was about a bunch of like minded people getting together to socialise and form n grow a community....and yes also to get that 10% off!!! But they didnt discriminate against my (or others') lack of frequent participation, they only hope that I at least pop my head in every now and then so they know I'm still alive!

Guess what, 2.5 years later, I don't knit much anymore.... but I goto their meets once a week now cos I've met a great bunch of gals and some boyz, and they've become great friends! ....and yeah, I still get 10% off from the local store!

Quite possibly the best post EVER on AUF.

CheekyChimpanzee
01-03-2011, 04:41 PM
(scurries off to change Chiips from "mmm crunchy" to "great balls")

zorkmids03
01-03-2011, 04:55 PM

I have not been here for long, but really this post in itself could generate several interesting threads - birds that are dudes, making friends, pretending to like people just to get discounts, intrigue and deception in the wide world of knitting :)

JORDS686
01-03-2011, 04:57 PM

Sounds like the first nomination for POTY.

CheekyChimpanzee
01-03-2011, 05:00 PM
I have not been here for long, but really this post in itself could generate several interesting threads - birds that are dudes, making friends, pretending to like people just to get discounts, intrigue and deception in the wide world of knitting :)

Sounds like the first nomination for POTY.

They've called it!

asadoxian
01-03-2011, 07:36 PM

(scurries off to change Chiips from "mmm crunchy" to "great balls")

And people say I spam? while we're on the topic I thought i got a new title for being spam master of 2010 (sorry once again YN i know you had your heart set on it)

nurfman
01-03-2011, 07:58 PM
What I do is create threads about topics already in threads, I've just looked how many posts I've made WoW I spent way to much time on here, Asa is also right bagging out only murphinator is a great way to get to 50 posts

YNWA01
01-03-2011, 08:18 PM
lol at you guys... such pretenders to the throne.

(Yep, thats how you do it).

JORDS686
01-03-2011, 11:00 PM
Lol!

10char

asadoxian
01-03-2011, 11:27 PM
lol at you guys... such pretenders to the throne.

(Yep, thats how you do it).

My throne you mean? :p

pls dont boot me yn :laugh:

alchamest
09-03-2011, 04:07 PM

I reckon this membership system is biased against those of us not predisposed to following comments on forums and commenting, perhaps solely for the sake of reaching a magical number of posts. :)

haha no way i am changing my behavious so that i get those posts, look at me racking up huge post count, i think i am approacihn double digits hehe, eh

that is cool as long as i get to shoot yall ill be trialing for a long time, it works good for me since i have a general fear of commitment, it is like being perminatnyl engaged, now dont any of you guys get any funny ideas about intimacy on the battlefield.

Snickersma
09-03-2011, 05:46 PM
The post count thing is to try to make sure we get members who are active on the site. It might sound a bit discrminatory to those who arent that "talkative" .. but AUF is as much as community of forum-whores as it is a teams of actual gamers. Me for instance hasnt touched my 2 PS3's for months due to time commmittments and the fact Im usually at the pub on nights I have without my kids or are too buggered after work to give a shit.. The point Im trying to make is that we want to get to know you and 50 posts is a nice way of making sure you contribute to the social community as well as just being a random plugger on the PSN :)

.. + it was my rule and Im sticking to it!! ;)

LEBSTAA
02-04-2011, 11:22 PM
You know, I actually respect the fact that you've stuck to your guns guys. It says a lot...

You might be glad to know, I've spent $4 on Tapatalk, and since my last post in February, have raised my post count from 12 to 24. ;)

asadoxian
02-04-2011, 11:26 PM
keep at it lebstaa haha

AStiffBreeze
02-04-2011, 11:58 PM
You know, I actually respect the fact that you've stuck to your guns guys. It says a lot...

You might be glad to know, I've spent $4 on Tapatalk, and since my last post in February, have raised my post count from 12 to 24. ;)

That just earned you some rep :D

Snickersma
04-04-2011, 02:56 PM

After a lot of thought since we started the 50 posts 30 day rule seems to strike a good balance.

If your annoyed with it then auf probably isn't the place for you.

If auf is for you ... More than likely the rule won't really mean anything!!

(except 30 days to wait before we let you see all the sticky stinky good stuff hehe)

LEBSTAA
04-04-2011, 10:13 PM
(except 30 days to wait before we let you see all the sticky stinky good stuff hehe)

Looking forward to it

Snickersma
04-04-2011, 10:57 PM
I rig up something just for you big fella ;)

Joshizzled
05-04-2011, 08:09 AM
Once you come to restricted area beware of sticky areas

LEBSTAA
05-04-2011, 10:05 AM
I rig up something just for you big fella ;)

Please don't! Haha

drgeebz
10-04-2011, 07:11 PM
Dont worry got it sorted.

Snickersma
11-04-2011, 11:02 AM
all good?

Sorry mate I didn't get around to replying!

drgeebz
11-04-2011, 11:38 AM
Yeah all good, no worries. The forum navigation is a bit different to what i am used to but a bit of playing around got me sorted.

Snickersma
11-04-2011, 12:54 PM
Yeah most peeps just use the What's New >> Today's Posts link on the top right hand side of the forum. That gives you everything including threads you have just posted in..:)

AustralianTANK
17-07-2011, 12:41 PM
How do I join the auf trial

zorkmids03
17-07-2011, 01:55 PM
Hey Tank,

Go here: http://www.ausforces.com/showthread.php?2294-I-wanna-go-on-the-AUF-Trial-list! and ask to go on trial...

L1eutenant
17-07-2011, 01:56 PM
And this, just in case (START-HERE!) (http://www.ausforces.com/showthread.php?4-An-introduction-to-AUF-(START-HERE!))

AustralianTANK
22-07-2011, 06:37 PM
Hi guys I need help on how I can be added to bfbc2 list so I can play with normal people. Not assholes that shoot your chopper down with a bloody AA gun...

AustralianTANK
22-07-2011, 06:45 PM
Hi noobs I'm just wondering how to find stuff that I've posted like an options tab thing or something thanks:)

karnage001
22-07-2011, 06:49 PM
go to your public profile by left clicking on your name next to your post, then there should be a 'Find all posts' link under your display picture on your profile

AustralianTANK
22-07-2011, 06:54 PM
Thanks so much.

karnage001
22-07-2011, 06:56 PM
Thanks so much.

http://fancydressheaven.co.uk/bmz_cache/6/6ccf4399f9ffb52251944738aaca4005.image.300x450.jpg

Chiips
22-07-2011, 07:04 PM
If you've read the intro thread, then it's simple.

http://www.ausforces.com/showthread.php?4-An-introduction-to-AUF-%28START-HERE!%29 (http://www.ausforces.com/showthread.php?4-An-introduction-to-AUF-%28START-HERE%21%29)

1. registered. check
2. ask to go on trial. check
3. add heaps of other AUFers as friends. done this yet?

once you've done #3, it's a simple matter of inviting other AUFers into your game, or joining theirs. simple!

As for "list".... I guess we do have a leaderboard (just for fun and not for bragging rights), and you'll find a link of that on the first page of the BFBC2 thread.

http://www.ausforces.com/showthread.php?1960-PS3-Battlefield-Bad-Company-2

SE7EN__SINZ
27-09-2011, 01:21 PM
So do we make 50 new threads or is it coments on threads or a combination of both?

SE7EN__SINZ
27-09-2011, 01:25 PM
And gull was meant to b full

L1eutenant
27-09-2011, 01:25 PM
Comments mate

Read this: An-introduction-to-AUF-(START-HERE!) (http://www.ausforces.com/showthread.php?4-An-introduction-to-AUF-(START-HERE!))

And if you have any questions, post here Just-registered-and-unsure-of-what-to-do-Post-your-questions-here. (http://www.ausforces.com/showthread.php?3762-Just-registered-and-unsure-of-what-to-do-Post-your-questions-here.) and someone will help

AStiffBreeze
27-09-2011, 01:29 PM
So do we make 50 new threads or is it coments on threads or a combination of both?
Well first you need to become a Trial member (click the "START HERE" link in the bottom right of my sig for instructions). Then, once you are a Trial member, you need to make 50 posts (of any sort) and have been on Trial for at least 30 days. Any post counts, and underneath your username (on the left) you'll see your up to date post count displayed to help you keep track of it.

PwnazorusRexx
27-09-2011, 01:31 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/2wckvno.png

Wut do we have here?

SE7EN__SINZ
27-09-2011, 01:32 PM
do we make 50 new threads or is it coments on threads or a combination of both?

L1eutenant
27-09-2011, 01:38 PM
*snip*

Wut do we have here?

you really need to get a job :banghead::52:

PwnazorusRexx
27-09-2011, 01:40 PM
you really need to stop smoking weed* :banghead::52:

Fix'd for you sir.

ELMO-LIKES-BOOBY
27-09-2011, 01:48 PM
Comments or threads Se7en. Doesn't matter as long as your interacting with the community I think.

repercuss
27-09-2011, 01:49 PM
you really need to get a job :banghead::52:

So SO correct.

pwnzaspamaurus

PwnazorusRexx
27-09-2011, 01:58 PM
I'm sorry.

imEspire
28-09-2011, 05:22 PM
How do i change my profile picture?

Snickersma
28-09-2011, 05:39 PM
Top right hand corner ... go to "My Profile" .. can do it from there :)

Unretrofide
09-10-2011, 08:06 PM
how do i access all the forum topics? I can only see the new member threads at the moment.

Snickersma
09-10-2011, 11:26 PM
Might need to have your account verified ... Will check it now for you :)

++++++

Edit - Mmm you seem to logged as a registered user so should see all the public forums.

Got to top right - "New Posts" > then in the drop down menu hit "Todays Posts"

That should give a list of today's latest posts in the threads you have permission to see. There are other threads/ sections but only full members can view them.

To get to full status - trial period is 30 days / 50 posts minimum > follow the directions in the New Member section..

Also search from here http://www.ausforces.com/forum.php - but the recent list is a lot easier.

drgeebz
10-10-2011, 03:10 PM
Are you using internet explorer ??? I have the same issue. The only thing on the home page is the new members. Change the forum to the vB4 default style (bottom left hand drop down menu) and you should see everything on the forum home page.

Unretrofide
10-10-2011, 09:35 PM
yeah I'm using internet explorer mate (don't judge) although i dont know what menu you're referring to in regards to changing the settings. I'm not very computer literate outside of the basic stuff.

Chiips
11-10-2011, 10:23 AM
yeah I'm using internet explorer mate (don't judge) although i dont know what menu you're referring to in regards to changing the settings. I'm not very computer literate outside of the basic stuff.

Hey retro.

As you're reading this....
Scroll right down to the bottom of the page, till you can't go any further.
You'll see near the bottom left hand corner something like "-- Cielo" which is the drop down box DrG referred to.
Click on it to open drop down menu, and select "-- vB4 Default Style"

Hopefully that'll work if DrG is correct.

Alternatively you can consider downloading and installing one of:

http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/

or

http://www.google.com/chrome

I think quite a few people here use Firefox (first link). Hope you get it fixed

nurfman
11-10-2011, 10:50 AM
http://firefox.phpmagazine.net/upload/2007/05/firefox_movie_1982_by_clint_ea/firefox-movie.jpg

Unretrofide
15-10-2011, 02:43 AM
Hey retro.

As you're reading this....
Scroll right down to the bottom of the page, till you can't go any further.
You'll see near the bottom left hand corner something like "-- Cielo" which is the drop down box DrG referred to.
Click on it to open drop down menu, and select "-- vB4 Default Style"

Hopefully that'll work if DrG is correct.

Alternatively you can consider downloading and installing one of:

http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/

or

http://www.google.com/chrome

I think quite a few people here use Firefox (first link). Hope you get it fixed

Thanks for holding my hand through that chips haha! all good now, that certainly changed the forum display a lot. Thanks again!

Espionage07
05-11-2011, 05:39 PM
So i have notified Website Admin how long till i get a introducation and us the AUF sign

PwnazorusRexx
05-11-2011, 05:43 PM
There's a thread about it already dude.

Smoke signals sent from my pipe.

ELMO-LIKES-BOOBY
05-11-2011, 05:58 PM
You will have to go here:
http://www.ausforces.com/showthread.php?2294-I-wanna-go-on-the-AUF-Trial-list!

Seeing as though you already made an intro thread, post in http://www.ausforces.com/showthread.php?2294-I-wanna-go-on-the-AUF-Trial-list! thread and an Admin will put you on the trial status.

lmd1992
06-04-2012, 07:46 PM
<<<<----- it says AUFFFF WTF who are you.... how do i change that?

mudman05
06-04-2012, 07:53 PM
Dont worry it changes the more you post, every so many posts it will change to something else

Locoevo
06-04-2012, 07:54 PM
<<<<----- it says AUFFFF WTF who are you.... how do i change that?

You can't mate its just a description of your post count pretty much. It'll change the more you post.

This post is Locoevo approved.

lmd1992
06-04-2012, 08:48 PM
lol yeah figured it out. haha Noob move :\

Snickersma
06-04-2012, 09:40 PM
LOL blame me for that hehe.. ;)

.. as others have said the User Titles change according to increasing post count :) So get posting!!

L1eutenant
06-04-2012, 10:53 PM
LOL blame me for that hehe.. ;)

.. as others have said the User Titles change according to increasing post count :) So get posting!!

Worst advise ever... i think Rexxys goal is to find out what the final tier says..

CWO_Kris
06-04-2012, 11:09 PM
How much posts you need to get that? Flipping 10 million? Whatever it is.. Rex will get to it soon enough lol.

Nissx
06-04-2012, 11:09 PM
Hi guys! lol

Snickersma
06-04-2012, 11:24 PM
Worst advise ever... i think Rexxys goal is to find out what the final tier says..

Well ... I can't remember what it says when you reach 15,000 even though I wrote it!

But I'm sure it's epic :)

Sent from a galaxy far far away a long time ago (using tapatalk)

mudman05
07-04-2012, 07:32 AM
Hi guys! lol

Hey Nirismo how's it going?

LaZer797
11-04-2012, 12:49 AM
Hey guys I was wondering if you just signed up and haven't gone to trial, do you still wear the AUF tag?

Talnoy79
11-04-2012, 06:01 AM
Hey LaZer you need to create an Introduce your self thread here (http://www.ausforces.com/forumdisplay.php?47-PS3-new-member-Introduce-yo-self!) and then read this (http://www.ausforces.com/showthread.php?4-An-introduction-to-AUF-(START-HERE!)http://) and then ask nicely to go on trial at this link (http://www.ausforces.com/showthread.php?2294-I-wanna-go-on-the-AUF-Trial-list!). Once you've done all that wear your tags with pride. Peace out Tal.:001_smile:

AStiffBreeze
11-04-2012, 10:48 AM
Hey guys I was wondering if you just signed up and haven't gone to trial, do you still wear the AUF tag?

I'm afraid not mate, many people sign up for the forums but have no intention of joining AUF so they're completely separate things. If you'd like to join AUF then check out those links that Talnoy just posted, the middle one is the most important one (the "Introduction to AUF (START HERE)" thread) because it explains what we're about. Make sure you read that one carefully before deciding whether we're the right clan for you.

LaZer797
11-04-2012, 04:58 PM
K thanks for clearing thatup for me, I put myself down in the trial thread so I can become a member :)

SamThe2Can
09-05-2012, 06:14 PM
Ok, just had a look at the PSN AUF players list, there's about 141 in there, doesn't the psn have a friend cap of 100?

RayTraced
09-05-2012, 06:31 PM
yes, yes it does.

go into battle log for BF3 and and some people on ther. those are generally people who play BF3 regularly. other wise just pick a few and play with them for a bit and when u see other AUF playing in ur sqaud just add who ever u feel comfortable playing with.

mmmgilly
09-05-2012, 06:53 PM
yeh the freind cap's a little low for AUF. Not everyone plays every game though, so you won't need to add everyone anyway.

SamThe2Can
09-05-2012, 07:53 PM
Awesome, Thankyou kindly

Scout___AUS
09-05-2012, 10:43 PM
I added everyone that posted in the last 2 pages of the BF3 thread - that got me started - and then add 1 by 1 when waiting in the scoreboard screen

djg92
16-05-2012, 09:55 PM
Once we've been accepted as a full member,
does that mean from them on we can have the "AUF" as our clan tag or
does this come later on?

i tried searching but found nothing of use...

L1eutenant
16-05-2012, 10:19 PM
does this come later on?

You normally get to wear the AUF tags when you become a trial member.

PwnazorusRexx
17-05-2012, 01:16 AM

Wish i saw this sooner, ill get to the final tier, dont you worry.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Kacoul-
18-05-2012, 06:27 PM
does this come later on?

AUF tag can be used with any game that only allows 3 characters for the clan tag ie. Battlefield games. Any other game that allows more than 3 you put AUF~ until you're a full member.

XLR8-Pro
04-06-2012, 06:48 PM
Not sure if this has been asked or not, but how do you change/add a profile picture? Is it just for full members or something?

themonkeysmiles
04-06-2012, 06:54 PM
Settings> edit profile picture> enter url or browse your computer> save changes.

Avatar is the one you want for the thingy next to your posts though.

Mines a Monkey.

I could be wrong about all of this. I suggest mashing buttons until something happens, and maybe throwing leaves in the air.

AStiffBreeze
04-06-2012, 06:56 PM
Not sure if this has been asked or not, but how do you change/add a profile picture? Is it just for full members or something?

http://www.ausforces.com/profile.php?do=editavatar

XLR8-Pro
04-06-2012, 08:30 PM
http://www.ausforces.com/profile.php?do=editavatar

Thanks for the help :D

XLR8-Pro
09-06-2012, 07:01 PM
Another question: With the Trail member thingy. To become a full member (With the 50 posts and 30 days active) do you guys start counting once we become a trail member or do you guys start counting from when the account was first made. If its from when the account was first made than post wise I am almost there :D

Kacoul-
10-06-2012, 12:09 AM
What ever your posts count is. So starting fro your very first post.

Snickersma
10-06-2012, 10:54 PM
That's correct .. when you first registered at the forum :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

patrick111998
14-07-2012, 09:17 PM
Hi, I'm new here and I'm a bit confused. On the thread that tells you how to get started and how to become a trial member, all the posts are from like 2009. But when I asked to a become trial member on that thread it took me to another thread which was the same but all the posts were from 2012. Also how do you know when someone replies to your posts.

Locoevo
14-07-2012, 09:22 PM
Hi, I'm new here and I'm a bit confused. On the thread that tells you how to get started and how to become a trial member, all the posts are from like 2009. But when I asked to a become trial member on that thread it took me to another thread which was the same but all the posts were from 2012. Also how do you know when someone replies to your posts.

It probably took you to the start of the thread which would have started in 2009, when you reply to the thread it puts it at the end which would make it 2012.

For threads you have posted in look under NEW POSTS to see if people have replied. If you are viewing the forums in VB4 mode (white and blue; to change to this setting its at the bottom left of the page, click in the drip box that says cielo) go to settings (top right) this will take you to all threads you have posted in.

This post is Locoevo approved.

ImDaRAD
14-07-2012, 10:37 PM
What ever your posts count is. So starting fro your very first post.

you still need to do the 30 days though dont you?
cause that question is like a transvestite and can go both ways meaning he could be asking about either post or days

Kacoul-
14-07-2012, 10:49 PM
you still need to do the 30 days though dont you?
cause that question is like a transvestite and can go both ways meaning he could be asking about either post or days

30 days from the moment you go on trial, yes.

ImDaRAD
14-07-2012, 10:59 PM

alrighty then :)

Snickersma
15-07-2012, 09:46 AM

Actually no .. It's 30 days and 50 posts from whenever you registered at the site NOT from when you post in the trial thread. It's always been that way :)

ImDaRAD
15-07-2012, 09:52 AM
Actually no .. It's 30 days and 50 posts from whenever you registered at the site NOT from when you post in the trial thread. It's always been that way :)

wouldn't that make trial completely pointless then?

Locoevo
15-07-2012, 10:13 AM
wouldn't that make trial completely pointless then?

Not really, you still need to ask to go on trial, you could visit the forums all the time but not want to actually join us.

This post is iLocoevo approved

Kacoul-
15-07-2012, 10:24 AM

That's cool however makes no sense to me, but meh.

Snickersma
15-07-2012, 11:01 AM
Well a couple of reasons..

1) Its a simple thing for us to check rather than wading back through the trial thread to find the exact date they posted there..
2) most full members have posted in the trial thread 1-2 days after they register anyway.
3) we have never really wanted the joining process being too complicated and onerous..

e.g someone who has been on the site for 2 months .. and made 100 posts .. decides they want to be a full member now .. then they dont have to do another 30 day and 50 posts ..

4) the whole distinction between AUF Friend and AUF full member came about when we had lots of other clan members hanging around .. and we needed our own hiding space.

You might not know this but after 15 days of registration and 30 posts anyone who registers is automatically moved to AUF Friend.. so if you dont want to become a full member you end us in the default AUF Friend usergroup.

That way randoms who just visit for a few days .. post a few things then disappear into the webmire .. stay just as a registered user.

I did want to have a whole complicated promotions system going .. ie.different levels of full membership - generals etc and so on. Actually we initially were going to follow the AUS Army promotions ... private, corporal and so on.. but it was going to be a bit silly and so it never took off.

The main changes are seen in your post count and you get a new title as you make more posts. The titles are the same as they have been since we moved to vbulettin.

sspiniello
20-07-2012, 02:58 PM
hey guys im new to this clan whats the name of the servers on ps3 bf3

Sw3Et
20-07-2012, 03:06 PM
Just search for AUF or if you see a bunch of AUF all playing in the one server, join them cos it's very likely they are in the AUF server.

patrick111998
14-08-2012, 07:51 PM
This might be a stupid question but how do you change your profile picture?

guitar_god7007
14-08-2012, 10:50 PM
If your using Cielo, I find it easier to go into the 'notifications' thing at the top of the page, where you log in. Then on the left you will find lots of options. Sig options profile and all that. Should change your pic from there. If your not using Cielo, I can't help you

patrick111998
15-08-2012, 05:46 PM
Thanks man

Taperooster
20-12-2012, 10:03 PM
i know i can get graphics from BF3stats for my signature but what i dont know is which code do i copy? url/bb/ or html?

drgeebz
21-12-2012, 10:48 AM
i know i can get graphics from BF3stats for my signature but what i dont know is which code do i copy? url/bb/ or html?

Hey mate, just copy and paste the bb code and you should be all good.

lithgowyeti
02-11-2013, 10:39 AM
Sorry i'm sure it's here somewhere, but couldn't find it anywhere. Are we notified when we make full AUF membership ?

purplemonkey011
02-11-2013, 10:42 AM
Sorry i'm sure it's here somewhere, but couldn't find it anywhere. Are we notified when we make full AUF membership ?

Sometimes but they might forget or not notice, just just send a nice reminder! :)

sent from a fun place inside my monkey head

asadoxian
02-11-2013, 11:27 AM
Yes yeti stiffy or snicks usually post up in the member listing thread. Some people send them a reminder in the trial thread to help as its not as if they sit there watching all the trial members stats :p

AStiffBreeze
02-11-2013, 12:20 PM

Only if we are lol! I'll fix it up for you in a tick - congrats mate :D

lithgowyeti
02-11-2013, 08:05 PM
Thanks StiffBreeze.

xPuncher101x
06-04-2014, 08:58 PM
hey i just signed up and im wanting to play with some people and get to know them. who should i talk to?

L1eutenant
06-04-2014, 09:06 PM
hey i just signed up and im wanting to play with some people and get to know them. who should i talk to?

Hey mate, have a read through this thread - http://www.ausforces.com/showthread.php?t=4

Punkasaurian
24-08-2014, 03:47 PM
I just had a question. I have joined the AUF GTAonline crew. Will anyone be bothered if I switch to my old crew for a couple of hours if I want to catch up with my high school friends for a bit?

ELMO-LIKES-BOOBY
24-08-2014, 09:54 PM
I'm not an admin/leader person, but you should be fine punk. You can still socialise with your school mates lol.

Sent from my iPhone using AUF Forums mobile app

Punkasaurian
27-08-2014, 09:16 PM
I'm not an admin/leader person, but you should be fine punk. You can still socialise with your school mates lol.

Sent from my iPhone using AUF Forums mobile app

Thanks. ^__^

Snickersma
27-08-2014, 09:18 PM
No probs playing with other people mate! However, if you playing online matches in games on Playstation with AUF members then we would expect you to be repping the clan ;)

Chiips
27-08-2014, 09:27 PM
Or even better, get all your school mates to join AUF!!

then we'll also have Robin, Nightwing..... and hopefully you went co-ed so we get Catwoman, Batgirl as well.

Punkasaurian
06-09-2014, 01:49 PM
No probs playing with other people mate! However, if you playing online matches in games on Playstation with AUF members then we would expect you to be repping the clan ;)

Or even better, get all your school mates to join AUF!!

then we'll also have Robin, Nightwing..... and hopefully you went co-ed so we get Catwoman, Batgirl as well.

Thanks, guys. I don't like to let you down, but they are all dudes. I'm warming them up to the idea of a clan. I think we'll get there.

Rob_Cliffeild
06-09-2014, 01:56 PM
Thanks, guys. I don't like to let you down, but they are all dudes. I'm warming them up to the idea of a clan. I think we'll get there.
Just let them know who I am... and they will either come or go running

Sloth
29-12-2014, 11:24 AM
Hey I'm levi I'm in tassie I'm 20 I play alot of bf4 on my ps4, I play with gokuwaru and I met a few of the other guys in AUF they seem really cool and id love to join up! :)

Taperooster
29-12-2014, 01:00 PM
Welcome mate. A madmin should be here shortly to guide you on your way too AUF membership.
P.S. You done well on conquest for a tdm player. Just sucked that our team were to scared to attack any flags :)

mudman05
29-12-2014, 06:08 PM
Hey I'm levi I'm in tassie I'm 20 I play alot of bf4 on my ps4, I play with gokuwaru and I met a few of the other guys in AUF they seem really cool and id love to join up! :)

Hey mate, Welcome to AUF, just click on the link in my signature below to learn all about enjoying this amazing establishment

Sloth
31-12-2014, 09:06 PM
I'm no stranger to the battlefield old mate haha did a fair few hours on bad company2 on my 360 ;) I do prefer my tdm though over a conquest but nothing wrong with a game here and there!

Taperooster
01-01-2015, 09:21 AM
I'm no stranger to the battlefield old mate haha did a fair few hours on bad company2 on my 360 ;) I do prefer my tdm though over a conquest but nothing wrong with a game here and there!
Dont forgrt if you wish to join us dont forget the ' i want to go trial thread' mate [emoji215]

Chiips
01-01-2015, 09:27 AM
In case you can't see signatures on your browsing device Sloth, don't forget to read through --> Introduction to AUF (http://www.ausforces.com/showthread.php?4-An-introduction-to-AUF-(START-HERE!))

Also, can you update your PSN id in your profile, unless it really is 7009!

Sloth
01-01-2015, 09:32 AM
No worries mate I'll head onto the laptop the app isn't really doing me much good! Yeah my psn is sloth7009 but I'll go on the pc and do it!

Schprocket
28-02-2016, 03:46 PM
... and I'm less inclined to spend hours searching for info than I used to, sorry.

People, I just have a few questions which I'm sure you'll be tired of hearing so please bitch-slap me with a link if you have one.
Some of these I'm sure I've read but do you think I can find them again? Pfft....

1. I've applied on the Battlefield Battlelog site to join the AUF platoon. Pretty sure the platoon membership adds the tag in game but how does this work for trial tags?

2. The tags should carry over to whichever platform I play Battlefield on, from BF3 and later - is that correct?

EDIT - never mind, I figured these two out, mostly... Settings - Change Soldier - Tags... duuuuhhh....

Still, how does the platoon tag effect the tags I've set, (if it does)?

3. More of an expansion of the first question - does anyone maintain a list of clan tag setup procedures for a range of different games? (he asked with trepidation, not wishing to be lumbered with the job as often happens IRL... :) )

Cheers,

Schprockie

mmmgilly
28-02-2016, 07:09 PM
Still, how does the platoon tag effect the tags I've set, (if it does)?

3. More of an expansion of the first question - does anyone maintain a list of clan tag setup procedures for a range of different games? (he asked with trepidation, not wishing to be lumbered with the job as often happens IRL... :) )

For the question in blue, Basically, whatever is written in the tag space is what will be displayed, the platoon tag option is not some backend or hidden operation, it just replaces what you have written in the tag space with the tag of your (active) platoon. Shouldn't be too many problems arising from messing around with any settings there.

As for the last question, It's generally done on a game by game basis.

I believe battlefield has it's own dedicated thread/threads for battlelog/platoons, such as This one (http://www.ausforces.com/showthread.php?6368-Battlelog-How-Does-It-Work) introducing battlelog with a brief tutorial on how to change tags. It's in the BF3 on PS3 setion, I don't believe we made one for BF4. Stiffy did however make a new thread in the BF4 on PS4 section just to showcase the platoons.

I don't believe Destiny got it's own thread explaining such things, those were just kind of posted in the destiny daily thread and the pre-release thread as they were figured out.

GTA also has it's own thread detailing social clubs/tags, this one (http://www.ausforces.com/showthread.php?7829-The-AUF-GTA-V-Crew).

Those are pretty much the only games with active followings within AUF that also allow clan tags at the moment. I don't really think it's necessary for a whole new thread with all the info for all the games, but it might would be a good idea to link the allready existing (and any new ones that pop up with new games) threads to the introduction thread.

Also, don't feel bad about asking questions, especially in a thread like this. That is exactly what this thread is for.

clubsprint
19-05-2017, 08:42 PM
Any chance AUF will revisit the 50 post requirement? In this day and age thats a pretty old school minimum. Real conversations, number of matches, months or years played together etc might be a more appropriate and realistic metric of a member thats engaged and /or acceptable personality or not??? Cheers

AStiffBreeze
20-05-2017, 01:40 AM
Any chance AUF will revisit the 50 post requirement? In this day and age thats a pretty old school minimum. Real conversations, number of matches, months or years played together etc might be a more appropriate and realistic metric of a member thats engaged and /or acceptable personality or not??? Cheers
I'd say there's a good chance: it's been discussed before, and we're talking about a few other things as well at the moment.